Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76467 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2005, 12:23:44 PM »
ND....Dorian looks like shiate in that most muscular. Give it up.  Ronnie blows him away in chest, bi's, hell tri's if he ever hits the shots correctly, thighs, hams, glutes and shoulders. Please, the back is a wash....neither wins. Yates has better calves.  Post some true pics of Ronnie in 2003 at 286 lbs. shredded and compare the same poses to Yates at his best 1993-1994.  Ronnie is superior.  To even compare the Yates s/p ripped biceps is laughable. The Ronnie of every year except 2001 would have smoked him.  Also, all those who compare Yates to pre-Ronnie 1998 get over it.  At that time, Ronnie was a cop and BB.  When he finally dedicated himself to the craft, and decided to take gigantic quantities of illicit GH, insulin, and test did the inner beast come out. Face it, Ronnie natural would be a sick individual. Ronnie on gear is absolutely from another planet. Yates was great, but there are several BB from different era's who smoked him (Haney, Ronnie, and I would bet Sergio/Arnold if they were on the same gear).
ronnie was only natural when he was not a bb'er.    "illicit"  fucking great.  :-\

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2005, 12:39:10 PM »
Delta, what the hell would you call someone without medical problems who injects high quantities of steroids, GH, insulin and Beta agonists to cut himself up. Moreover, why would a bodybuilder take a variety of diuretics like lasix, thiazide, acetazolamide, etc unless they were using it to cut up. That my friend is using "illicit" drugs.  It is actually no different than a nut who snorts coke or shoots heroin.  So, once again tell me a better description.  ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2005, 01:02:09 PM »
Suckymuscle, you really are an uneducated fool...Please, I almost had a modicum of respect for you. Here you go jerk off.

whooooossshhhhh someone got owned with that.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2005, 01:03:11 PM »
Delta, what the hell would you call someone without medical problems who injects high quantities of steroids, GH, insulin and Beta agonists to cut himself up. Moreover, why would a bodybuilder take a variety of diuretics like lasix, thiazide, acetazolamide, etc unless they were using it to cut up. That my friend is using "illicit" drugs.  It is actually no different than a nut who snorts coke or shoots heroin.  So, once again tell me a better description.  ::)
illicit just sounds funny. take it easy doc.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2005, 01:04:52 PM »
Lennox Lewis.

;D
He won a gold medal fight for?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: December 19, 2005, 01:14:23 PM »
The only mandatory poses Ronnie beats Dorian on are the most muscular (which wasn't a mandatory pose when Yates competed) and the back double biceps.  Dorian wins the other six and takes the win. 

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2005, 02:24:17 PM »
Delta, we're cool  ;D.  In medical practice, that is part of our social history. Dr. Xavier may concur. We state "patient is married, lives in the area, and denies tobacco, alcohol or illicit drug use."  On retrospect, to the general public I guess it does have a strange sexual connotation to it.  :o BTW, Dorian does not own Ronnie in any pose except side triceps and maybe overhead abs/thighs.  Ronnie has better front double bi, rear lat spread, back double bi, most muscular. The side chest is a wash but Ronnie has better guns and legs; Dorian has shredded huge calves and a pretty thick chest.

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2005, 03:52:52 PM »
The only mandatory poses Ronnie beats Dorian on are the most muscular (which wasn't a mandatory pose when Yates competed) and the back double biceps.  Dorian wins the other six and takes the win. 

I disagree as most will as well.

There are only two bodyparts in which Dorian was superior: calves and abs (questionable in the pre-pregnant Ronnie era).
Sultan

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2005, 06:11:56 PM »

There are only two bodyparts in which Dorian was superior: calves and abs (questionable in the pre-pregnant Ronnie era).
I would give Dorian triceps as well..

but having better abs, calves and triceps doesn't really help much if you have inferior everything else plus and inferior taper, vascularity and striations..

The dorian-overrated hype continues!! 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #284 on: December 19, 2005, 06:18:53 PM »
I would give Dorian triceps as well..

but having better abs, calves and triceps doesn't really help much if you have inferior everything else plus and inferior taper, vascularity and striations..

The dorian-overrated hype continues!! 8)

The meltdown continues as well lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #285 on: December 19, 2005, 09:52:54 PM »
Delta, we're cool  ;D.  In medical practice, that is part of our social history. Dr. Xavier may concur. We state "patient is married, lives in the area, and denies tobacco, alcohol or illicit drug use."  On retrospect, to the general public I guess it does have a strange sexual connotation to it. BTW, Dorian does not own Ronnie in any pose except side triceps and maybe overhead abs/thighs.  Ronnie has better front double bi, rear lat spread, back double bi, most muscular. The side chest is a wash but Ronnie has better guns and legs; Dorian has shredded huge calves and a pretty thick chest.

What is this, now? The AMA board? When have medical doctors become authorities, on bodybuilding? I mean, they are the same group that told us androgens did not work, for increasing muscle protein synthesis, even after five decades of it being successfully by athletes, for this same purpose. You know, when you guys cure cancer or HIV, then you'll have some right to lecture others about ho human pysiology works. Better idea! Why don't you guys cure the the flu? You know, the most common of ailments, for which the glorious medical science has no answers. After that, show me a doctor who got truly huge, just by understanding how the human body works and you'll have more bragging rights(steroids, insulin and GH cannot be used, because most medical doctors still proclaim they are not anabolic). As for you claiming that I bought my diploma on e-bay, it's not even worth replying to. Dude, you graduated from the University of Miami. :-[ ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: December 19, 2005, 10:01:49 PM »

You are correct. People seem to ignore Dorian's vastly superior conditioning. If the judging criteria  was based solely on who has the most mass, these Dorian haters would have a realistic argument. We can no longer say Ronnie Coleman and aesthetics in the same sentence. besides, a 90s Coleman would not have an advantage over the Yates in the mass department. Pick your Ronnie - you can't combine all the Ronnie's past and present.  ;D

Dorian Yates(1993)              Ronnie Coleman(2001 AC)          

Front Double Bicep                 W                                   L             Coleman is flat 
Front Lat Spread                    W                                   L             Killing Ronnie in the chest
Side Chest                               ?                                   ?             Haven't seen a Yates
Side Tricep                              W                                   L             Advantage - tris,calves,chest
Abdominal and Thigh               W                                  L             Dorian by a mile
Rear Double Bicep                    L                                   W           Can't see Dorian's biceps 
Rear Lat Spread                       W                                  L             Dorian's thickness/dryness
Most Muscular                          L                                    W           Ronnie's biceps/mass/vascu.

Winner : DORIAN YATES ! - With a combination of dense mass and far superior conditioning.

"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2005, 11:06:04 PM »

People seem to ignore Dorian's vastly superior conditioning.

Superior conditioning? I don't think so - look at the pics above from the 98 Olympia.  Dorian was not dryer than this.

besides, to me, dorian has never really looked well conditioned except for his lower back.

Why you ask? because his quads lacked seperation, as did his chest, arms and deltoids.  Look at the infamous most muscular -  Dorian was superbly conditioned, but he would look a whole lot more impressive in that pose if he had the seperation and striations necessary to go along with his dryness. But he didn't have great seperation from the front.  Lower back - yes, but not much else. 

Dorian was dry - but he lacked the striations and seperation in key bodyparts - so his dryness was never as impressive as it could have been.

Yet another fact in a long list of reasons why he was vastly overrated.

Here is what happens when you combine extreme dryness with seperation:

you get arms and legs that look like this... :o :o

Instead of this:

:-\ :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2005, 11:31:05 PM »
Zzzzzzzzz, wow, another Dorian vs Ronnie thread, sweet how original. Guys, Dorian just announced to the world (if anyone really gives a shit, which they do not) that Ronnie beats him and I have to agree, if you do not, than you are a fucking homo licking ass loving cockmaster. Ronnie owns Dorian, it is simple evolution of one stage of BB to the next. You know, from one bloated, unhealthy, monsterouslly huge and ugly body to the next. Get a fucking clue.

This arguement is tired and dull.....Ship it you guys.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2005, 11:49:52 PM »
Zzzzzzzzz, wow, another Dorian vs Ronnie thread, sweet how original. Guys, Dorian just announced to the world (if anyone really gives a shit, which they do not) that Ronnie beats him and I have to agree, if you do not, than you are a fucking homo licking ass loving cockmaster. Ronnie owns Dorian, it is simple evolution of one stage of BB to the next. You know, from one bloated, unhealthy, monsterouslly huge and ugly body to the next. Get a fucking clue.

This arguement is tired and dull.....Ship it you guys.

Dorian is just speculating. The fact remains, Dorian has actually DEFEATED Ronnie Coleman.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2005, 11:52:14 PM »
Hulkster, please. 98 Ronnie Coleman? We already know what the judges thought about the smaller aesthetic looking Flex Wheeler or Levrone - and these guys looked better than a 98 Ronnie! They didn't have deformed 5-pack abdominals. Talk about poor muscle shape  :o

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2005, 11:55:22 PM »
   Yeah? Poor muscle shape? Bad guts? You suck? Maybe, maybe not, The fact remains that they lost to Coleman, it was already in the books Jacko so it doesnt fucking matter. Wheeler was spent from his battles with Godzilla and some ninjas while Levrone was busy not working out his legs. It's cash in the bank my nugga', move on.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2005, 05:11:08 AM »
Sucky, you are really funny. There are only 126 medical schools in the country. Fact, Miami is consistently rated in the top third in grants and entrance requirements. Fact, it was also one of only 5 schools in the country that has a 6 year BA/MD program. Also, it is a world leader in many areas of human physiology, including paralysis research. Read before you talk like the chump you are. BTW, where did you get your RN...ehrr I mean degree.   You are a pathetic whiner who has been shot down again and again and still bitches like a girl.  You truly are a typical high school internet loser. Have fun in 11th grade kid.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2005, 05:20:44 AM »
Sucky, then you go on how about there is no real knowledge of physiology by the medical community. Right, I should trust the tranny in the back room who wants a BJ to get my testosterone from. You are seriously deluded. You asked for proof and got it. BTW, if you would do a simple PUBMED search which is open to the public you would find tons of useful articles about anabolic steroids. As for the flu or HIV, consider that the mortality rate for both diseases has gone down over 90+ percent since they were officially recognized. Get a frickin clue. At least ND is interesting in his posts and generally gives some supporting evidence for his feelings.

Link below for Sucky and others who may want an insight on what scientist (and yes, some do lift amazingly as I know a PhD who won some regional shows0:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed

suckmymuscle

« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2005, 06:02:57 AM »
Sucky, then you go on how about there is no real knowledge of physiology by the medical community. Right, I should trust the tranny in the back room who wants a BJ to get my testosterone from. You are seriously deluded. You asked for proof and got it. BTW, if you would do a simple PUBMED search which is open to the public you would find tons of useful articles about anabolic steroids. As for the flu or HIV, consider that the mortality rate for both diseases has gone down over 90+ percent since they were officially recognized. Get a frickin clue. At least ND is interesting in his posts and generally gives some supporting evidence for his feelings.

Link below for Sucky and others who may want an insight on what scientist (and yes, some do lift amazingly as I know a PhD who won some regional shows0:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed

Dude, I don't care about you or your degree. There are millions of medical doctors in the world; you're nothing special. Doctors don't know shit about bodybuilding. The official position, of the AMA, for over forty years, was that steroids do not work to increase muscle mass. Also, your degree can be fake. I can buy or make a copy of your degree if, I want to. Your reply was childish, especially for a doctor, who's supposed to be mature and intelligent. I wish your patients could see you no, using pathetic gay jokes and resorting to insults proper for an eleventh grader.

If you had any wit and intelligence, you'd have seen that I was joking in my post. I feel sorry for you, dude:you actually posted a picture of your degree, when I demanded it from you. It goes to show that you have the maturity of a high schooler, who has to show off to impress others. I showed your posts to Mark, my brother, who's also a doctor and he couldn't stop laughing at your anger and desire for self-affirmation. You're pathetic. :-[ :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2005, 08:59:49 AM »

Most people who disagree never saw Dorian and Ronnie onstage.  Dorian was a master of the mandatory poses.  Ronnie is awesome in person, but he would be picked apart by Dorian during pre-judging.  Dorian wins 6 of the 8 mandatory poses. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2005, 10:10:05 AM »
   And that is what it is all about, how you project and display yourself on stage too the judges.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2005, 10:38:13 AM »
Most people who disagree never saw Dorian and Ronnie onstage.  Dorian was a master of the mandatory poses.  Ronnie is awesome in person, but he would be picked apart by Dorian during pre-judging.  Dorian wins 6 of the 8 mandatory poses. 

Excellent post !! Dorian does look better in the mandatory poses , Ronnie cannout even do them correctly add better balance & proportion into the equasion and there you have it.

GMCtrk

« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2005, 11:21:19 AM »

Superior conditioning? I don't think so - look at the pics above from the 98 Olympia.  Dorian was not dryer than this.

besides, to me, dorian has never really looked well conditioned except for his lower back.

Why you ask? because his quads lacked seperation, as did his chest, arms and deltoids.  Look at the infamous most muscular -  Dorian was superbly conditioned, but he would look a whole lot more impressive in that pose if he had the seperation and striations necessary to go along with his dryness. But he didn't have great seperation from the front.  Lower back - yes, but not much else. 

Dorian was dry - but he lacked the striations and seperation in key bodyparts - so his dryness was never as impressive as it could have been.

Yet another fact in a long list of reasons why he was vastly overrated.

Here is what happens when you combine extreme dryness with seperation:

you get arms and legs that look like this... :o :o

Instead of this:

:-\ :-\

once again here you go making claims left and right. You have never seen these men compete in person yet you are trying to tell us who was drier? :-\

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2005, 11:44:48 AM »
Sucky, I am not being hostile. I find it offensive that your deride anybody with an opinion contrary to your own. Whatever dude. You claim to be a Mensa member; sure you are. You claim your brother is a doctor, sure he is. When you spew a load of crap over and over again, it gets old. I had to point out to you the absurd post about Dorian being 274 lbs with 2% bodyfat. Let's see, that amounts to five pounds of fat overall.  That is not compatible with life.  You quote McGough like he is the truth; where is the proof. You never give any proof. MRI for bodyfat...hahaha...you are an idiot.  I enjoy putting morons like you in their place when they think they have such high intellectual capacity.  Mensa huh....you sure you're not talking about the special Olympics. 

As for the majority of physicians being blind to steroids...I agree, but if you bothered to check out my link it clearly shows that this is changing. In medical school, I got to work a rotation with a world famous hepatologist (Dr. Eugene Schiff...why don't you read about him) and we saw a couple of prison guards who came in with inexplicable jaundice (it means you turn yellow..Sucky..that was for you).  Turns out their only recreational habit was workig out and using Anadrol.  Guess what, they had liver biopsies with active hepatitis.  When they went off the juice, their liver enzymes came back down. Bounce it off your brother, unless he is a chiropractor he knows that steroids can do this.  I consider this matter closed. Go on spewing whatever crap you want, I don't want to make you anymore insecure than you obviously are. BTW, the medical degree is real and I am double board certified. I just hope if you ever get ill you don't act like a know it all schmuck to your physician; that is not a very wise thing to do.