Author Topic: What do YOU like about Natural Bodybuilding? or being a Natural Bodybuilder?  (Read 125190 times)

AVBG

Let's keep this positive with no bashing of our "enhanced" brothers/sisters.

1. A cheaper supplement bill

2. Being able to take some time off training without loss of size/strength

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: What do YOU like about Natural BB or about being a Nattie?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 03:52:21 PM »
3. Having all the girls drool at you.

4. Knowing you did it all on your own from hard work.

5. Knowing you won't run out of juice with the ladies.

6. Staying healthy.

7. Better shape and symmetry.

8. Builds a good attitude and healthy mind.

9. No need for posedowns in thongs.

10. Strength unlimited.
just push some weight!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 02:35:23 AM »
14. Making gains is very satisfying knowing it was achieved through hard work and not by taking 'enhancers' where anyone would grow.

15. Having a small gut (most of the time  ;D)

16. Still being able to fit in and look 'normal' with clothes on.

17.  Knowing that by being a nattie I am extending my life rather than shortening it by taking the other route.
P

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »
18. Not having to bullshit your friends or family about your sudden gains.

19. The ability and inclination to cross train.

20. Not go through depression when out of sups

21. No back acne.

22. No non genetic early on set male baldness.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 11:51:21 PM »
legal , healthy , cheap

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 08:45:28 AM »
NO NEEDLES!!!!!

;D

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:30 AM »
I don't have to worry about going to jail for buying/possessing illegal substances. I don't have to worry about losing my teaching credentials for getting arrested on a drug charge. When my students ask me if I took drugs to get the physique I have, I don't have to lie.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 10:00:31 AM »
I don't have to worry about going to jail for buying/possessing illegal substances. I don't have to worry about losing my teaching credentials for getting arrested on a drug charge. When my students ask me if I took drugs to get the physique I have, I don't have to lie.

welcome to the thread B. Herc.  :D

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 10:03:00 AM »
welcome to the thread B. Herc.  :D
Thanks, its a good thread.

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 10:05:33 AM »
Thanks, its a good thread.

please share with us some of your experience in nattie training.. give some of our less experience trainers some of your insite to what makes a successful nattie competitive bb'er.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 10:08:42 AM »
please share with us some of your experience in nattie training.. give some of our less experience trainers some of your insite to what makes a successful nattie competitive bb'er.

The best thing is being bigger than some juicers. ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »

The most important thing is to have patience. Its going to take a long time too build a quality natural physique. You also have to really know your body. Its imperative for you to know what works for you nutritionally especially come contest time. As far as training goes I don't think there is a big difference in the training regimens of natural bodybuilders and drug users. The main difference is that we can't recover as quickly as they can.

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »
The most important thing is to have patience. Its going to take a long time too build a quality natural physique. You also have to really know your body. Its imperative for you to know what works for you nutritionally especially come contest time. As far as training goes I don't think there is a big difference in the training regimens of natural bodybuilders and drug users. The main difference is that we can't recover as quickly as they can.

that is soo true BH. It takes time but the results hang around for longer. One thing I had learnt through trial & error is to train strict and slow  ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 09:33:16 PM »
Knowing that my gains are through strict diet and training, without any illegal drugs is good.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »
23. No need for joint replacement surgery when I get old.

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 09:32:11 AM »
24. No need to push syringe through scar tissue to use supplements  :D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 05:08:31 PM »
Let's keep this positive with no bashing of our "enhanced" brothers/sisters.

1. A cheaper supplement bill

2. Being able to take some time off training without loss of size/strength

ok, I am not bashing, but i must say this thread is so wrong.... supplemens over the counter cost far more than good UG gear....time you guys buy all that shit your bill is way higher and gains are far less...where is the logic? oh, and most of those supplements are fresh on the market and could be dangerous..gear has been around for ever and we all know what it does...plus, why are all you natties always hanging out in our steroid forum? duh... ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 05:38:32 PM »

ok, I am not bashing, but i must say this thread is so wrong.... supplemens over the counter cost far more than good UG gear....time you guys buy all that shit your bill is way higher and gains are far less...where is the logic? oh, and most of those supplements are fresh on the market and could be dangerous..gear has been around for ever and we all know what it does...plus, why are all you natties always hanging out in our steroid forum? duh... ::)

welcome to the nattie board bigjohn_bluesfan..  :)

Cost of supps is subjective. All depends where you are and your accessability to the gear, in Australia the accessability of gear even UG is considerably lower and as a result the prices are higher.. (I am speaking from prior experience)

What I have found in talking to natties is that by enlarge they don't take as many supps as the enhanced brother & that is for several reasons.. i.e grey areas on legality (ie prohormones)risks in competing including contaminated supplements, most supps are useless & the dislike of injesting outside of solid food.

I totally agree with you on the point of the new fad supps being potentially dangerous (no trials done) and people usually find out in hindsight the risks... To make myself clear, I personally believe that sensible use of AAS can be safe, thats if you have done your research and know your limitations versus your expectations.

The reason we like to hang around the steroid forum is the same reason you are here.. we got opinions (some like me were not always drugfree) and Arnold jr is one of the funniest fuckers on getbig.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »
I agree with ALL SAID and I like all the natural brothers perspective too. Natties tend to be a bit of a different breed. I think we saucers are more prone to risk taking behavior..... 8)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 06:20:34 PM »
I agree with ALL SAID and I like all the natural brothers perspective too. Natties tend to be a bit of a different breed. I think we saucers are more prone to risk taking behavior..... 8)

I think the nattie/clean trainer is more similar than different to the enhanced trainer.. Whe it comes down to it, its just that the journey to the same end result is a bit different.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
I think the nattie/clean trainer is more similar than different to the enhanced trainer.. Whe it comes down to it, its just that the journey to the same end result is a bit different.

Having the Dr tell me that my kidneys and liver are in tip top condition and that my chance of a heart attack in the next ten years is so low it literally cannot be calculated.

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »
Having the Dr tell me that my kidneys and liver are in tip top condition and that my chance of a heart attack in the next ten years is so low it literally cannot be calculated.

some great points Ace.

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 11:23:13 AM »
I'm not bashing anyone but it's the same feeling in college when you're a GDI (Good Damn Independent). You know that you could be in a FRAT if you wanted to, but why pay for friends when you can get them for free? ;D

Excellent health is good too.
J

Natty_by_Nature

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 10:12:59 AM »
How about something that is rare in today's society?

How about the PRIDE you feel knowing what you've accomplished is thru genuine hard work without CHEATING!  (Juicers hate the "C" word...he,he)

Also, having others in the gym ask you what you take (as if you juice).  That's the ultimate complement!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 07:31:40 AM »
Great thread AVBG  :)

1. Watching the juicers in my gym look over at me when im curling the 72 pounders, knowing that most of them cant

2. Just knowing that every ounce of muscle on my frame is from good old food and puttin up the iron!

3. Being able to go abroad for a week and not worrying that I will lose muscle!!!