Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32008 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
wheres the vid of these dnepopetrovsk maniacs?

It's the 3 guys 1 hammer video.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
oh yeah thats fucking shocking indeed.

affeman

• Getbig V
oh yeah thats fucking shocking indeed.

The story behind is even worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Detective Bogdan Vlasenko stated: "We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The story behind is even worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Detective Bogdan Vlasenko stated: "We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old."

thanks for the link, the epitomy of evil.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

You need to look what your people do to their "own"...Sad fucking human beings right there...Brutal savages who need to be controlled one way or another...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361
wow

what a bunch of monkeys..

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
wow

what a bunch of monkeys..
the sad thing about this is that theres someone there who uploaded this stuff on the internet which implys that theres some sort of civilisation going on overthere.
i hope hell exists.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
the sad thing about this is that theres someone there who uploaded this stuff on the internet which implys that theres some sort of civilisation going on overthere.
i hope hell exists.

:)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
European cars are for europeans only!

Free trade, bitch

spinnis

You need to look what your people do to their "own"...Sad fucking human beings right there...Brutal savages who need to be controlled one way or another...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361

hahaha, fucking hell the smell from that

affeman

• Getbig V
http://www.fuckingshocking.com/index/video/chechclear_color_no_watermark_aka_unknown_russian_soldier

This old shit you mean, I've seen that the first time at least 8-9 years ago. Wasn't that even on some "Faces of Death"-bullshit tape??

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

A fully chrome vehicle?  Very gay.

The matte black is tight.  I want one.

Blackbillions is a bit of a nutcase, but he's young, so he has time to outgrow it. 

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
better than that piece of trash u call a wife
Because you are black, what you say don't matter to the white man. Then again, on some level even the most stupid of nig nogs knows that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

have u got a girl? by the way u never enswered why u never tried to get simones number

I sent you a PM you never answered...probably didn't like what you saw

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i did get it and i could not care less if some black whore wants to date bruce lee you fuck.en half breed n,i,g,g,e,r
Ha, hahahahahahaha. Over on the west coast it is kinda common, apparently, not enough black men to go around...And I'm ignorant, so stop calling me the N word, it best reserved for insecure guys like yourself. Because why are worried about who other people are dating/screwing/marrying, unless you can't get it? That was the reason why I sent it.

Alex23

Ha, hahahahahahaha. Over on the west coast it is kinda common, apparently, not enough black men to go around...And I'm ignorant, so stop calling me the N word, it best reserved for insecure guys like yourself. Because why are worried about who other people are dating/screwing/marrying, unless you can't get it? That was the reason why I sent it.

Exactly. Once again Paker putting tinytits back to their place.

CockedByBillions, you need to take a chill pill.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

i dont want the rest of the world to start looking like fucken brazil u dumb mixed breed girl. the kkk and noi shuld pull their money together to create some concentration camps to get rid of you mixed breed muts.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Exactly. Once again Paker putting tinytits back to their place.

CockedByBillions, you need to take a chill pill.

no black woman in her right mind would sleep with a white man. Your wife suffers from the colanized mind set or shes just scared of you. She does not really love you shes just afraid and i can guarantee you that she would not be fucking your white ass if u were not rich.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
LOL. Marcus was delusional. American Blacks realized this right off the bat. Here he is when he visited the US. He was laughed at in the street.  :-\

I guess I could wikipedia this shit, but then I'd have to read several paragraphs.  two line summary of who Garvey was and what he did? Thanks.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
I guess I could wikipedia this shit, but then I'd have to read several paragraphs.  two line summary of who Garvey was and what he did? Thanks.

not even wikipedia gives the real lowdown on him

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
not even wikipedia gives the real lowdown on him

You let the past take away the present and the future from you. Sad.  You only get one life to live and you're going to waste it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
no black woman in her right mind would sleep with a white man. Your wife suffers from the colanized mind set or shes just scared of you. She does not really love you shes just afraid and i can guarantee you that she would not be fucking your white ass if u were not rich.

settle down Jerome, let the adults speak or it's back to the fields with you.
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

settle down Jerome, let the adults speak or it's back to the fields with you.

Hey P-Rod, what's with the screen name change of heart?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
great stuff. Maybe you and your whore(wife)will be next ;D

Interracial Couple Murder Was A Hate Crime
By News One November 7, 2008 1:10 pm
An interracial couple was brutally murdered in Califonia possibly due to race-based attacks. Sgt. Jan Pietrzak of Riverside, California and his wife Quianna Jenkins-Pietrzak were killed in their home by four Marine officers who worked under the young sergeant. The motive was initially leaked by Riverside police as robbery, but Pietrzak’s mother has a different take:

“Everything I hear, I hear from the newspapers. I want to know the truth.”A family friend, who asked not to be named, said Pietrzak-Varga had mentioned racial bias could have been a motive. Pietrzak, who was white, was married to a black woman. All the accused killers are black.

Sgt. Jan Pietrzak is a white officer, and his wife is black. The nature of the crime calls into question what the real reason for the home invasion was, especially considering that two of the confessing culprits worked under Pietrzak. All four of the Marine murderers are black. Reportedly the four men bound and gagged the couple before shooting them, and attempting to burn the house down. Although there was an admission of sexual assault, no individual claimed responsibility.

Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21, is being held in a Riverside jail. Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20; Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, 20, and Pvt. Emrys John, 18, are being held in the brig at Camp Pendleton. Two of the four served in the same unit as Pietrzak.

TAGS: hate crime, interracial couple, marines, murder, riverside
Share and Enjoy:

You're officially a fucking idiot.  It's a shame that a university education is being wasted on a pathetic mind like yours.