Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331349 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's 16 Different Social Security Numbers
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2011, 08:03:23 AM »
all you post is shit by right wing hacks and call it  truth,your post are getting to be a joke.lets start using some credible news sources for a change. you would think you would know this your suppose to be a lawyer ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2011, 08:05:29 AM »
all you post is shit by right wing hacks and call it  truth,your post are getting to be a joke.lets start using some credible news sources for a change. you would think you would know this your suppose to be a lawyer ???

::) 

Even 240 agrees that the SS story obama is pushing is pure lies. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2011, 08:06:43 AM »
::)  

Even 240 agrees that the SS story obama is pushing is pure lies.  

Why do you even respond? The guy that thinks Cenk what ever the fuck his name is, is a credible source ::) The document is in the article, atleast that is provided and you can come to your own conclusions
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2011, 08:07:49 AM »
he also believes 9-11 was an inside job

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2011, 08:09:13 AM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
thats right your a birther  :D that explans what's going on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 17, 2011, 08:18:49 AM »
thats right your a birther  :D that explans what's going on

I am a birther until facts show otherwise.   The only pause I have is th HI newsaper.  Other than that I am full blown birther.   Too much shady shit going on.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #208 on: March 17, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »

911 isn't fully explained by the 911 commission report, if that's what you mean.  The majority of americans agree, polls show.  So it's really the marginal, minority CT to believe the official story ;)

The birth cert issue is a valid one, no doubt about it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »
911 isn't fully explained by the 911 commission report, if that's what you mean.  The majority of americans agree, polls show.  So it's really the marginal, minority CT to believe the official story ;)

The birth cert issue is a valid one, no doubt about it. 

This is why I like Trump.    No one else can get away with this. 

http://nation.foxnews.com/donald-trump/2011/03/17/trump-says-he-has-doubts-about-obamas-birthplace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2011, 06:47:59 AM »
Does President Obama Have a Bogus Social Security Number?
Blogspot.com ^ | 03/17/2011 | Jack Cashill

"All I can say,” says Daniels of 042-68-4425, “is that it’s phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his selective service document in 1980.”

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama’s, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age nineteen which is why his information is available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May of 1977. Obama would turn sixteen in August of that year. Woods lived on Glenview Drive in Newington, Connecticut, the state from which all “042s” applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

True to form, the left-leaning media set out to undermine the Social Security controversy and ridicule the investigators. Revealing, however, is the weakness of the response."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2011, 08:09:49 AM »
This is why I like Trump.    No one else can get away with this. 

http://nation.foxnews.com/donald-trump/2011/03/17/trump-says-he-has-doubts-about-obamas-birthplace

Who said he got away with it?  MSNBC's new description of Trump is "Birther Donald Trump, now on board with orally tate, seen here screaming at the top of her lungs at a tree..."

Have you seen trump's interview?  me, me, I I I.  I'm super rich, I'm super smart... sorry, people aren't going to respond to that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2011, 08:13:48 AM »
Who said he got away with it?  MSNBC's new description of Trump is "Birther Donald Trump, now on board with orally tate, seen here screaming at the top of her lungs at a tree..."

Have you seen trump's interview?  me, me, I I I.  I'm super rich, I'm super smart... sorry, people aren't going to respond to that.

240 - come on - even you had to laugh at the birther comment by Trump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:35 PM »
Another Look at Obama’s Social Security Number
Cashill.com ^ | 3-17-11 | Jack Cashill

While out promoting my new book, “Deconstructing Obama,” I have been asked a few times about Obama’s mysterious Social Security number.

Not knowing enough to speak authoritatively, I chose to swim upstream through the data flood and head for the source.

Here I found a no-nonsense licensed investigator from Ohio named Susan Daniels. Widowed at 30 with seven children, Daniels went back to school and eventually emerged as a certified paralegal.

After several years working for others, Daniels got her own license as an investigator in 1995. Since then, she has specialized in litigation support for law firms. Her particular strength has been in researching assets.

By her own admission, Daniels is “good with public records.” She knows her way around databases and has access to many that the public does not.

“I did not like the way things were going,” Daniels says of the country’s drift circa 2009. And so in the best spirit of citizen journalism, she began to investigate Obama on her own.

What she and fellow investigator Neil Sankey unearthed was a nugget that could have ended the career of a George Bush or a Sarah Plain: Barack Obama had been using a social security number issued in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, a state in which he never lived or even visited at that time in his life.

This will not come as news to the readers of WorldNetDaily, whose thorough investigation climaxed last June when WND’s veteran White House correspondent Les Kinsolving confronted Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs on the subject.

Predictably, Gibbs laughed Kinsolving off and switched the subject to the birth certificate. Kinsolving had seen this kind of laugh and switch before. In 1982, for instance, he introduced the subject of AIDS to then press secretary Larry Speakes.

“Over a third of [the victims] have died,” said Kinsolving. “It’s known as ‘gay plague.’”

“I don’t have it. Do you?” joked Speakes to a general round of laughter. But unlike Gibbs, Speakes simply did not know any better.

As much as Daniels appreciates the work of WND and other serious investigators who have helped clarify the picture, she is distressed by the few who have clouded it.

“There have been many playing junior investigator from the start,” she jokes. “I don't know if they even have their decoder rings yet.”

This being the case, I asked Daniels to guide me through the data mine field and help me ascertain what we know for sure about the world’s best-known social security number--042-68-4425.

“All I can say,” says Daniels of 042-68-4425, “is that it’s phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his selective service document in 1980.”

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama’s, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age nineteen which is why his information is available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May of 1977. Obama would turn sixteen in August of that year. Woods lived on Glenview Drive in Newington, Connecticut, the state from which all “042s” applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

True to form, the left-leaning media set out to undermine the Social Security controversy and ridicule the investigators. Revealing, however, is the weakness of the response.

“Numbers are assigned based on the return address on the request envelope, not residency,” crowed Jason Linkins in the Huffington Post as though he had said something meaningful. Linkins suggested two possible explanations, both preposterous.

One is that Obama applied for his SSN as a little boy in Indonesia for no known reason, and the application just happened to be processed in Connecticut for no known reason either.

For the second, Jinkins cited the argument of Carole Glibert, in the Yahoo-related “Associated Content.” Said Gilbert, presumably with a straight face, “In fact, Barack Obama's dad attended college in Connecticut and in 1977, Obama was college aged; is it beyond reason to consider that he might have checked out his father's alma mater?”

Last time I checked, Harvard was in Massachusetts. The closest town to Harvard in Connecticut is about 90 minutes away, and there is no record that Obama Sr. lived there, let alone that Obama visited his imaginary alma mater and just happened to apply for a Social Security card while visiting.

Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama’s Selective Service data. Obama appears to have registered on September 4, 1980, a month after his nineteenth birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his “042” number, “4425.”

This is the first use of the “042” number that Daniels could find. She is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became a presidential candidate.

“They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,” Daniels adds, “because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of that number.”

Rest @ link

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2011, 04:27:19 PM »
Dude is a signature CIA manchurian candidate.  Groomed from childhood to be our president. 
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »
240 - come on - even you had to laugh at the birther comment by Trump. 

Nope.  All I could do is shake my head and say "How can so many educated people take Trump seriously?  he's an egomaniac - I dont think you can even deny that.  Can't stop talking about how rich and smart he is.   He took money from terrorists.  He is immature and just says these unrealistic things - "OPEC will lower oil prices because I'll tell them to!"

If it wasn't a TV star - if it was Joe the Welder from Pittsburgh telling you he will tell OPEC what to do, you'd laugh. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2011, 04:58:13 PM »
the egomaniac comment is funny coming from someone who has his head so far up barracks ass you can taste his lunch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2011, 05:06:14 PM »
the egomaniac comment is funny coming from someone who has his head so far up barracks ass you can taste his lunch

you've never asked me. 
obama is a total egomaniac.  he's so full of himself it's unbelievable.  Acts like kanye west.

what's your take on trump, tony?  egomaniac?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2011, 05:12:24 PM »
you've never asked me. 
obama is a total egomaniac.  he's so full of himself it's unbelievable.  Acts like kanye west.

what's your take on trump, tony?  egomaniac?
i think he is a complete moron...

its all an act if you ask me, trump has created a persona and he is playing to it if you ask me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2011, 05:17:29 PM »
its all an act if you ask me, trump has created a persona and he is playing to it if you ask me.

I'm with you on that.  He'll get 100 million people to tune in to his show's season finale, where he'll announce he's not running.

America will be OWNED.  period.  He's using this to pimp his show.  Just like he did with his divorce, his ongoing feuds with Whoopi, Rosie, etc.  He has used a series of publicity stunts with every show's season. 

that Trump Comedy Central Roast... I mean, we're hearing about how many cawks were ingested by Lisa Lameneli before lunchtime today... NO serious presidential contender would do that. 

Plus, he's a frigging liberal.  he supports universal healthcare!  He supports the assault weapons ban!  Like in 2008, where repubs like 33 voted romney cause "he's a businessman!" without looking at the positions/experience the candidate has...

it's the same thing again.  People are infatuated with a TV star and cheer him on.  They don't 'get' that a boring, experienced person will beat obama.  An immature, obnoxious media whore will not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »

Springs man's claim to have Obama records starts buzz
Comments 117
March 29, 2011 5:47 PM
MATT STEINER
THE GAZETTE

A Colorado Springs “birther,” retired Air Force Col. Gregory Hollister, has Internet blogs abuzz with what may be an illegal foray into an online Social Security data base and how he obtained a copy of President Barack Obama’s draft registration from 1980.

“Col. Greg Hollister, USAF (Ret.) contacted the Selective Service, falsely impersonated President Obama, improperly registered his own address as President Obama’s address, and by this false impersonation and identity theft he managed to obtain a duplicate registration acknowledgement card with President Obama’s Selective Service information on it,” a blogger posted on gratewire.com last week. “This may violate several federal criminal statutes, and apparently caused the federal record of President Obama’s address with the Selective Service to be altered to show that he lives in Colorado Springs, CO.”

Hollister said Tuesday a private investigator, Susan Daniels of Ohio, gave him what is purported to be the president’s Social Security number. He then accessed the Social Security Number Verification Service to find out to whom it was issued and to access Selective Service documents.

The site allows registered users to verify names and Social Security numbers for employment purposes and warns that using it under false pretenses is a violation of federal law.

“According to the Social Security Administration, that number was never issued,” said Hollister, who challenged whether the president is an American citizen in a lawsuit the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear Jan. 18 without requiring a response from the White House.
However, that’s the Social Security number that appears on the Selective Service documents Hollister obtained.

Hollister and others in the birther movement claim Obama was born in either Kenya or Indonesia and that his birth certificate showing he was born in Honolulu in 1961 is a forgery.

Being born outside the U.S. makes him ineligible to be president, they claim, because the Constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen.

Hollister said the Social Security number on what he says is Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii.

Last week, California attorney Orly Taitz, who has led the legal challenges to Obama’s citizenship, filed an amended complaint in her latest lawsuit demanding Obama’s Social Security records, attaching as an exhibit the draft registration mailed to an address in Colorado Springs, according to the Reality Check Radio Blog.

It is unknown if the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Denver is investigating Hollister’s use of the data bases and obtaining Obama’s draft records.

Hollister denied breaking any laws.

“I was very meticulous and made sure everything I did was compliant with the law,” Hollister said, noting that he sent Obama an 1099 tax form.

A 1099 is an IRS income reporting form for independent contractors and free-lancers. Hollister did not explain how sending that to Obama complies with federal laws on the use of Social Security data.

Daniels said her doubts about Obama’s citizenship have only been reinforced by what Hollister found out.

Hollister said he started questioning Obama’s citizenship because as a retired Air Force officer he is subject to recall to active duty until he dies and he needs to be sure that Obama has the authority to give those orders.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/springs-115381-colorado-obama.html#ixzz1I761t2o3

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »
He obviously has a shady past or all this would be public.  Either he used a false SSN to get out of any military obligation or he doesn't have a valid SSN. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
He obviously has a shady past or all this would be public.  Either he used a false SSN to get out of any military obligation or he doesn't have a valid SSN. 

From what i have gathered, its a SS number reserved for CT residents and was used to get him a phoney passport in order to travel to Indonensia.  Once there, they listed him as "Barry Soetoro" to sign him up for school as an indonesian resident.

I believe he also used this fake SS number to travel to Pakistan in the 80's for some bizarre reason still not explained.     

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »
From what i have gathered, its a SS number reserved for CT residents and was used to get him a phoney passport in order to travel to Indonensia.  Once there, they listed him as "Barry Soetoro" to sign him up for school as an indonesian resident.

I believe he also used this fake SS number to travel to Pakistan in the 80's for some bizarre reason still not explained.     

It's unbelievable that we have a President who registered with Selective Service using a phony SSN and it's treated as no big deal.  He is pulling the biggest con in history and is getting away with it.