Author Topic: Pizza delivery ownage........  (Read 18214 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Pizza delivery ownage........
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »
haha yeah, i'm a prick, i start threads on the internets about how great i think i am, how i scare other people's wives, how i am an "arm don"... hahaha what a moron you are. You ve proved you re a douche several times on here, so i have no doubt you also act that way in real life.  And you wonder why people disrespect you. Maybe cause there's nothing respectable in your character?

I wont even comment on the fact most of your stories are biased one sided made up stories ... You re so insecure you constantly need to start a thread like this almost every week if not twice a week.

What a loser you are, no matter how hard you hammer your biceps 10 times a week lol, you re still being molested emotionnaly by pizza delivery guys lol. People still see you for what you are, an insecure douche who makes up internet stories cause he's getting disrespected by random people everyday and cant deal with it. How tough of you is that, "arm don".

Typical 16 y/o meathead warrior wannabe attitude, oh wait, you re in your 40s...

:-\

On cue...."uberman" (oh the irony).....Melts all over the place with another long-winded "analysis"  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2010, 09:56:21 PM »
Weak comeback as usual, it's so easy to see through your bullshits and break your mind in half everysingle time. Poor little boy gets his ego and little sweet heart broken everyday by "rude" people ...like pizza delivery teens lol.

Quick, get to the gym, hammer your shoulders, it should make you look even "bigger" , "wider", more "impressive" and "respectable" in the eyes of random people that scare the shit out of your mind ! haha

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2010, 09:57:32 PM »

Yeah It is a dick thing that he didn't say thank you!  I don't think I woulda taken the tip back.... but i'm not as big as you LOL, maybe you coulda just given him a few strong words and let him keep the tip!

True Get Bigger right there tho!

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »
Weak comeback as usual, it's so easy to see through your bullshits and break your mind in half everysingle time. Poor little boy gets his ego and little sweet heart broken everyday by "rude" people ...like pizza delivery teens lol.

Quick, get to the gym hammer your shoulders it should make you look more "impressive" and "respectable" ! haha

I don't see the need for long winded reponses on an internet BB board, being here on a regular basis is enough of a waste of time.
Welcome to Slovakia

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
Yeah It is a dick thing that he didn't say thank you!  I don't think I woulda taken the tip back.... but i'm not as big as you LOL, maybe you coulda just given him a few strong words and let him keep the tip!True Get Bigger right there tho!

exactly!!.. i was really going to write this!!.. no doubt that guy was rude with gronk but imo if he didnt say thank you he was bad towards himself for not being polite and gronk could just tell him about his rudeness without taking the money back from him, this would have taught the guy the same lesson but in a more class way!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »

Quick, get to the gym hammer your shoulders it should make you look more "impressive" and "respectable" ! haha

LOL...."break my mind"  :D...you are an inconsequential twat, just another troll who tries to put his superiors "in their place" vicariously on the net, because in real life you are nothing more than background scenery

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
you shoulda yanked him back by his homo ass nappy hair  tied a rope around him and dragged his ass behind your car for a couple miles while he was wearing body building trunks doing a lat spread the entire time of being dragged

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2010, 10:11:35 PM »
hahaha

See you next week in your next thread "i just scared the shit out of a 80 yo granny at my local 7/11 cause she attempted to get in front of me in the line"

that shirt would fit you well:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »
hahaha

See you next week in your next thread "i just scared the shit out of a 80 yo granny at my local 7/11 cause she attempted to get in front of me in the line"

that shirt would fit you well:

If it was an XXXL  ;)

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2010, 11:14:53 PM »
Good work Groink. I've been in a similar situation. At the time, $5 was equivalent to about 30 minutes of hard labor. My roommate of the time still tells the story as one of the best times living with me.. and he worked in the restaurant biz at the time relying on tips.  I earned my money, so i felt so should the delivery driver.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »
don't order from them again unless you like urine in your pizza

E

My first job ever while still in high school was at a famous pizza chain.

Some guy called up acting rude as hell to us, drunk, talking shit. So everybody in the place blew snot on his pizza.

Another worker decided to 1-up everyone else, so he wiped his ass with some of the pepperonis.

Then I decided to beat them all, and I pissed on the pizza.

Then another guy tried to top that, so he picked up a bunch of hair and lint off the floor and put that under the pepperonis.

Then we sent it throgh the oven. And when it came out it just looked normal, the piss and stuff got cooked into it pretty well.

When he came and got the pizza I was in the corner laughing my ass off. I had to hide because I was laughing so hard.

The good ol' days.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »
Sherief how much do you tip the guy who brings posing trunks to your house? 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2010, 11:57:17 PM »
Sherief how much do you tip the guy who brings posing trunks to your house? 

i allow him to smell them for 2 seconds ;D

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2010, 04:33:39 AM »
But the tip isnt a guaranteed thing. I dont mind tipping at all and usually tip a lot but when someone doesnt earn it, fuck that.And he was a delivery guy not a waitress, he just brought a pizza to his door. Basically the thank you is what earns the tip. Did he make the pizza? Probably didnt even take the order, just got stoned on the way to deliver it.

In this economy people from all walks of life are doing what they have to do to make it. We don't all get 'stoned' while making deliveries, alot of us have families to provide for and take it seriously as any other job.

SG

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2010, 04:35:52 AM »
Looks like someone delivers food for a living

As if there's something wrong with that, douchebag.

SG

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2010, 04:39:43 AM »
Groink once again does the right thing and loserman once again acts like the jelous loser in the corner of the part lol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »
He is a mute.  Way to own the handicapped big guy. What's the finale?  A chocolate cupcake baited fishing pole taped to a Downs kid's cap?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2010, 05:13:04 AM »
Does anyone know where this pizza boy is being buried?  I know he died of internal bleedings after this. Little turd should have said thank you for even having the chance to see Groink up close...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2010, 06:19:39 AM »
Do you get tips for delivering tvs? 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2010, 06:40:35 AM »
He is a mute.  Way to own the handicapped big guy. What's the finale?  A chocolate cupcake baited fishing pole taped to a Downs kid's cap?
;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2010, 07:22:14 AM »
I went out of my way to hold a door for some asian woman. She walked right through and said nothing like some princess' given right. That's just fucked up. Even say, if you can't speak the language or if you're mute, you can nod or say something, it would be universally understood.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2010, 07:55:16 AM »
I went out of my way to hold a door for some asian woman. She walked right through and said nothing like some princess' given right. That's just fucked up. Even say, if you can't speak the language or if you're mute, you can nod or say something, it would be universally understood.
Sounds like a episode Swede had once, he took care of business.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »
next time you order from the same place the guy is going to jizz on your pie.
SO  just jizz on a 5dollar note and give him that as a tip

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »

Your tent pants betrayed your true motivation.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2010, 08:54:04 AM »
My first job ever while still in high school was at a famous pizza chain.

Some guy called up acting rude as hell to us, drunk, talking shit. So everybody in the place blew snot on his pizza.

Another worker decided to 1-up everyone else, so he wiped his ass with some of the pepperonis.

Then I decided to beat them all, and I pissed on the pizza.

Then another guy tried to top that, so he picked up a bunch of hair and lint off the floor and put that under the pepperonis.

Then we sent it throgh the oven. And when it came out it just looked normal, the piss and stuff got cooked into it pretty well.

When he came and got the pizza I was in the corner laughing my ass off. I had to hide because I was laughing so hard.

The good ol' days.
GawwwwwDAMN!!!  I worked at a minor league baseball stadium in high school and we'd have to bun the hotdog weeners(no homo) anyway, some would drop onto the floor and we'd just bun em up, I'd look over at me bud and he'd have the weeners hangin out of pants zipped up laughing and chasing the young girls around the concession stand..yep, they'd get bunned too while hangin out his zipper! To think someone was later eating those exact hotdogs in disgustings! I saw a guy pissing in the ice cream machine and he did'nt even work there. I was later moved out of the concession stand and ran a portable beer/pnuts stand..now, that was good times!I generally prep my own food for good reason........don't have to worry bout a tip