Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 988992 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #1150 on: May 17, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »
AMATEUR VIDEO MAY SHOW BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECTS ATTEMPTING TO SURRENDER TO COPS [BOSTON SCANDAL]
 Cleveland Connection ^ | 5/17/13 | ERIC JONATHAN BREWER

Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 8:03:30 PM by Kimberly GG

....."The video – if the audio is confirmed by Tsarnaev’s public defender – offers an explosive piece of evidence that rips to shreds the false stories Boston cops under Commissioner Ed Davis’ supervision have been spinning to the world about the Tsarnaev brothers.

No evidence exists that they were armed. The men were not tossing bombs out of a car they drove. They didn’t rob the 7-Eleven. The Boston Globe has a signed statement from Jane Dyson that they didn’t shoot transit cop Richard Dononhue, Jr. Donohue was shot and nearly killed by fellow cops in a black SUV whose public employee occupants fired wildly at the vehicle Dzhokhar was driving.

Claims that the brothers shot MIT campus cop Sean Collier for his gun have been discredited since no weapons were found on either of the men or along the route they drove. The bullet wound in Tsarnaev’s neck was not caused by a suicide attempt before the seriously injured 19-year-old was finally allowed to surrender.

Tsarnaev was so heavily-medicated with opioids that claims of his “talking” and “writing out” a confession have been discredited, even by Davis who told the media the surviving brother was in “no condition” to talk. What has also been discredited is the claim that the younger Tsarnaev drove the vehicle he fled in over the body of his older brother.

An unidentified woman who allegedly witnessed the encounter between the cops and the brothers as they attempted to surrender claims it was Boston police who drove over Tamerlan’s body. The woman called into a radio station and said he was hit by a “police SUV” and then shot multiple times by Boston cops."....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1151 on: May 18, 2013, 05:36:49 AM »
AMATEUR VIDEO MAY SHOW BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECTS ATTEMPTING TO SURRENDER TO COPS [BOSTON SCANDAL]
 Cleveland Connection ^ | 5/17/13 | ERIC JONATHAN BREWER

Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 8:03:30 PM by Kimberly GG

....."The video – if the audio is confirmed by Tsarnaev’s public defender – offers an explosive piece of evidence that rips to shreds the false stories Boston cops under Commissioner Ed Davis’ supervision have been spinning to the world about the Tsarnaev brothers.

No evidence exists that they were armed. The men were not tossing bombs out of a car they drove. They didn’t rob the 7-Eleven. The Boston Globe has a signed statement from Jane Dyson that they didn’t shoot transit cop Richard Dononhue, Jr. Donohue was shot and nearly killed by fellow cops in a black SUV whose public employee occupants fired wildly at the vehicle Dzhokhar was driving.

Claims that the brothers shot MIT campus cop Sean Collier for his gun have been discredited since no weapons were found on either of the men or along the route they drove. The bullet wound in Tsarnaev’s neck was not caused by a suicide attempt before the seriously injured 19-year-old was finally allowed to surrender.

Tsarnaev was so heavily-medicated with opioids that claims of his “talking” and “writing out” a confession have been discredited, even by Davis who told the media the surviving brother was in “no condition” to talk. What has also been discredited is the claim that the younger Tsarnaev drove the vehicle he fled in over the body of his older brother.

An unidentified woman who allegedly witnessed the encounter between the cops and the brothers as they attempted to surrender claims it was Boston police who drove over Tamerlan’s body. The woman called into a radio station and said he was hit by a “police SUV” and then shot multiple times by Boston cops."....

I think the cops planted the bombs, framed the brothers, and may have actually orchestrated the 9/11 attacks...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: May 18, 2013, 06:08:31 AM »
I think the cops planted the bombs, framed the brothers, and may have actually orchestrated the 9/11 attacks...

I never claimed that.   I only claimed that they sucked at their job and but for the guy going for a smoke those 9000 cops were uttely usless.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1153 on: May 18, 2013, 06:13:14 AM »
I never claimed that.   I only claimed that they sucked at their job and but for the guy going for a smoke those 9000 cops were uttely usless.
  being as smart as you are you should sell your services instead of spending 24/7 on getbig  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: May 19, 2013, 06:45:22 PM »
Retired Cop Richard DeCoatsworth Honored by Obama, sat with FLOTUS – Arrested For Raping 2 Women

By Dan

May 18, 2013

http://riehlworldview.com/2013/05/richard-decoatsworth-honored-by-obama-sat-with-flotus-arrested-for-raping-2-women.html#comment-334596

Yes, dammit! I blame Obama, I don’t care what anyone says! What did they do to this poor guy!!!!

As a rookie cop, he performed a deed which earned him an invitation to attend President Obama’s first congressional address, and sat next to the First Lady Michelle Obama during the president’s address. After being shot in the face by a suspect, he managed to chase him down for several blocks before collapsing. However, DeCoatsworth called in enough information by radio that police were able to track down and arrest the suspect later the same day.

See, it all went wrong from there.

However, since 2009, various incidents demonstrated a slide in DeCoatsworth’s behavior as a cop. For instance, in 2009, local witnesses said that DeCoatsworth acted recklessly, along with another cop when bystanders said that a suspect they were tailing did nothing wrong, which ended when he and another fired while children were nearby.

In November, 2011, Internal Affairs investigated an alleged scuffle between him and another officer. DeCoatsworth also reportedly amassed nine citizen complaint, accusing him of assault, abuse and misconduct, before retiring from the police force on disability in December, 2011.

In February, 2012, an arrest warrant was issued for DeCoatsworth after he allegedly threatened a woman in Port Richmond, NBC10 Philadelphia also reported.

via Home : Lawyer Herald.

More via Fox:

A former Philadelphia police officer once hailed as a hero and given a seat next to the first lady at a speech by President Obama has been arrested and charged with rape and other crimes.

Authorities allege that former officer Richard DeCoatsworth left a party with two females early Thursday and took them to another location, where they allege he produced a handgun and forced them to use narcotics and engage in sexual acts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/andrea-rebello-killed_n_3302043.html?ref=topbar&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

This story is huge locally.  Is the cop negligent in shooting this guy and killing the hostage? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: May 20, 2013, 06:43:35 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/andrea-rebello-killed_n_3302043.html?ref=topbar&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

This story is huge locally.  Is the cop negligent in shooting this guy and killing the hostage? 

tragic story..tragic ending. Without all the facts, couldn't make the call on negligent or not. I'm sure it will be scrutinized from top to bottom to determine if there was lost opportunities to back off and isolate the bad guy until SWAT and negotiators arrived. Why 8 shots..etc etc. Too soon to determine negligence in my opinion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: May 20, 2013, 06:45:51 AM »
tragic story..tragic ending. Without all the facts, couldn't make the call on negligent or not. I'm sure it will be scrutinized from top to bottom to determine if there was lost opportunities to back off and isolate the bad guy until SWAT and negotiators arrived. Why 8 shots..etc etc. Too soon to determine negligence in my opinion

to me - the larger issue is why some violent predator like that is out on the streets and on parole.  Same w the animal who killed the gay in NYC the other night who had a long history of violent arrests and attempted murder charges. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: May 20, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »

This one for certain doesn't belong in the police state thread, IMO.  1000 different ways this could go and not one of them a good option.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: May 21, 2013, 07:19:31 AM »

This one for certain doesn't belong in the police state thread, IMO.  1000 different ways this could go and not one of them a good option.

wow..we agree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: May 21, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: May 25, 2013, 03:14:55 PM »
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/reason-number-7452-to-stay-out-of-nj-tx-man-transporting-unloaded-firearms-through-nj-doing-3-5-years-in-prison

While he spends time in jail - violent rapists are out thugging up the streets
This is so corrupt and disturbing.  NJ is definitely on my "never go to" list.    

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: May 26, 2013, 06:32:24 AM »
This is so corrupt and disturbing.  NJ is definitely on my "never go to" list.    

If I read the story right, dude travels with a car load of guns, sleeps in a bank parking lot with gun cases visible in the car... This is an example of stupidity and why banning the sale of assault rifles  might be in order. This is a prime example of how guns get into criminals hands.. Mr. "I wanna own an arsenal" buys guns legally, then is careless with them and they end up in the streets. Who thinks it's okay to sleep in a car with a friggin arsenal? Having said that, prison for stupidity isn't the answer.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: May 26, 2013, 07:57:22 AM »
Autopsy: Man beaten by deputies died of heart disease, not blows
LA Times ^  | May 23, 2013 | Richard Winton

Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:22:02 AM by Altariel

Silva, 33, a father of four, was pronounced dead early May 8, within an hour of the altercation. Witnesses reported seeing several deputies repeatedly strike the man in the head with batons as he lay on the pavement. Youngblood said Thursday that there was no evidence Silva had head wounds.

Youngblood announced last week that he asked the FBI to analyze two cellphones taken from witnesses who say they recorded the incident. The cellphones were taken after the witnesses were detained at a home. A search warrant was obtained to access the phones. The phones were turned over to Bakersfield police for analysis, Youngblood said.

"The analysis by the Bakersfield Police Department confirmed the existence of video footage related to this incident on one phone and no video footage on the second phone. This prompted the subsequent request for further analysis by the FBI," the Sheriff's Office said in a statement last week.

Witnesses have said deputies beat Silva without cause.

(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...

::)  ::)  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: May 26, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
This is so corrupt and disturbing.  NJ is definitely on my "never go to" list.     

Yeah, I don't care for the NJ laws either, but the onus was certainly on this guy to find out all the relevant laws when transporting across state lines.

Literally, a couple of 5 minute calls to State Police departments would have prevented him from doing 3-5 (which is absurdly long given the crime).

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: May 26, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »

This is an example of stupidity and why banning the sale of assault rifles  might be in order.

Amazing how the same tool who is always crying that people shouldn't judge cops based on a handful of bad apples, now points to some idiot to justify banning assault weapons from millions of people.

Did I hear someone say hypocritical, crying, douchebag?

::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: May 26, 2013, 06:01:53 PM »
Autopsy: Man beaten by deputies died of heart disease, not blows
LA Times ^  | May 23, 2013 | Richard Winton

Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:22:02 AM by Altariel

Silva, 33, a father of four, was pronounced dead early May 8, within an hour of the altercation. Witnesses reported seeing several deputies repeatedly strike the man in the head with batons as he lay on the pavement. Youngblood said Thursday that there was no evidence Silva had head wounds.

Youngblood announced last week that he asked the FBI to analyze two cellphones taken from witnesses who say they recorded the incident. The cellphones were taken after the witnesses were detained at a home. A search warrant was obtained to access the phones. The phones were turned over to Bakersfield police for analysis, Youngblood said.

"The analysis by the Bakersfield Police Department confirmed the existence of video footage related to this incident on one phone and no video footage on the second phone. This prompted the subsequent request for further analysis by the FBI," the Sheriff's Office said in a statement last week.

Witnesses have said deputies beat Silva without cause.

(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...

::)  ::)  ::)

I asked on the last page if anybody would be surprised if video disappeared.  Lo and behold, one of the videos disappeared.  ::)

+1 for the Blue Fucking Wall.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1170 on: May 26, 2013, 10:00:41 PM »

Amazing how the same tool who is always crying that people shouldn't judge cops based on a handful of bad apples, now points to some idiot to justify banning assault weapons from millions of people.

Exactly the 1st thought I had reading that post.

Well, some dumbass fell asleep with assault rifles in his car, clearly they need to be banned!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: May 27, 2013, 08:22:04 AM »

Friggin drama queen..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: May 27, 2013, 08:24:57 AM »

Well, some dumbass fell asleep with assault rifles in his car, clearly they need to be banned!

It's a concern I've mentioned before. People want to own assault rifles because for whatever reason, owning an assault rifle is important to them then fine... but be responsible with them so they don't end up in the wrong hands. This guy clearly was not being very responsible

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: May 27, 2013, 05:35:03 PM »

Exactly...and coming from one of the bigger board cry babies - endlessly whining that a handful of bad cops should not reflect upon the majority of good cops.

*Edit - And you better make sure to give him a pat on the back for doing what they are paid to do and should be doing to begin with....or let the crying begin....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: May 29, 2013, 08:59:06 AM »
New Jersey: Court Upholds Man Arrested For Visible Gun Case In Car
 www.thenewspaper.com ^ | 5/27/2013 | http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/41/4110.asp

Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:19:11 PM by KOZ.

New Jersey: Court Upholds Man Arrested For Visible Gun Case In Car New Jersey appellate court upholds five-year sentence for ex-cop who was driving with his legally owned guns.

Readington TownshipMotorists driving through New Jersey can be subjected to a warrantless search if their luggage is similar in appearance to a gun case, an appellate court ruled last week. The Superior Court's Appellate Division upheld a five year prison sentence against Dustin S. Reininger, a former police officer who was in the process of moving from Maine to Texas when a Readington Township police officer recognized the cases in the back of Reininger's vehicle as the sort that usually carries a rifle.

During the long trip on March 20, 2009, Reininger became tired and decided to pull off the road in an empty, well-lit parking lot. He stopped his green Toyota SUV, turned off his lights, and went to sleep in the driver's seat under a blanket. At 3:25am, Officer Gregory Wester knocked on his window and woke him up, shining a flashlight in his eyes. Officer Wester testified that Reininger appeared "nervous and tired." The policeman asked Reininger whether he was carrying anything illegal.

"No, no, all good," Reininger replied.

Reininger believes he was targeted because of his Texas license plates. Officer Wester then looked inside the SUV with his flashlight noticed two nylon cases in the back seat. Once backup arrived, Officer Wester asked for consent to search the vehicle, but Reininger said no. Officer Wester then opened up the vehicle to search the cases "for safety reasons" any way. Reininger was arrested.

After obtaining a warrant, police recovered fourteen rifles, four shotguns and three handguns, including a loaded Glock. A grand juror had asked the prosecutor whether this man would have been charged if he had used a different case.

"Basically, if someone is moving... from Residence A to Residence B, or transporting, say, for example, they just purchased it, so they can transport it to their home, if they are properly secured, locked in a trunk, locked in a special lockbox and unloaded, then that would most likely provide an exception to these requirements, and therefore a defense to being charged," prosecutor Bennett Barlyn explained.

Reininger's SUV did not have a trunk, and state law only requires the firearm be in a "closed and fastened case" or "securely tied package" while transported. His attorney argued the zippered cases satisfied this requirement.

A jury acquitted him of the charges for possession of the "assault firearms" and handgun possession but convicted him in absentia of illegal possession of hollow-point bullets, shotguns, rifles and a high-capacity magazine. He was apprehended in Texas and extradited to New Jersey.

"What I don't understand is I am a citizen without a criminal history who has served this country not only in the military but as a volunteer to my community and as a police officer, not even making hardly any income at all, and I would have given my life to protect another person and for this country," Reininger said in a statement. "How can I be convicted for exercising my right? When does it become a crime for exercising one's right?"

The three-judge appellate panel insisted New Jersey's gun control laws do not violate the constitutional right to keep and bear arms, citing the Supreme Court's recent Heller decision.

"The Second Amendment does not create 'a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever purpose,'" Judge Ronald B. Graves wrote for the panel. "Furthermore, the Second Amendment does not preclude the state from regulating the manner in which accessories must be transported."

The court also upheld the warrantless search of Reininger's vehicle.

"Based on the outward appearance of the nylon cases, Wester reasonably believed they contained rifles or shotguns that were easily accessible to defendant," Judge Graves wrote. "In our view, however, the warrantless seizure was not necessary for the officers' safety, because defendant had been removed from the vehicle and there were multiple backup officers at the scene. Nevertheless, we conclude the limited seizure was valid under the plain view exception to the search warrant requirement."

A copy of the decision is available in a 170k PDF file at the source link below.

Source: PDF File New Jersey v. Reininger (New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, 5/20/2013)

This is patently absurd.   This is why most people detest the Police State