Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 983155 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #1380 on: October 18, 2013, 12:06:15 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/article/police-kill-80-year-old-man-his-bed-during-meth-raid-no-meth-was-found

:( :(

Yeah, they come barging in for no reason and you're not supposed to point a gun at them (assuming he even did).  ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1381 on: October 18, 2013, 08:57:23 PM »
Check out http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/18/21029748-man-you-ought-to-be-ashamed-irate-grandpa-stops-upskirt-photos-at-nashville-airport?lite

A man grabbed the cell phone of a U.S. Federal Air Marshal who took pictures up female passengers' skirts at Nashville International Airport. I'm surprised that instead of getting tackled, arrested and harassed (perhaps at gunpoint) he got to witness the arrest of the Marshal!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: October 18, 2013, 09:02:51 PM »
Check out http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/18/21029748-man-you-ought-to-be-ashamed-irate-grandpa-stops-upskirt-photos-at-nashville-airport?lite

A man grabbed the cell phone of a U.S. Federal Air Marshal who took pictures up female passengers' skirts at Nashville International Airport. I'm surprised that instead of getting tackled, arrested and harassed (perhaps at gunpoint) he got to witness the arrest of the Marshal!

Saw that earlier.   PERVs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: October 23, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/pepper-spray-cop-settlement_n_4152147.html

Oh for fucks sake!  

I was just about to post a link to another article about this story... what a fucking joke. And for the cherry on top: each of the people he pepper-sprayed got $28,000 from UC Davis - they suffered $10,000 less than their attacker did.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1385 on: October 30, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »
Florida Cop Tasers Cuffed Girl Who Became Braindead As A Result

A Florida police officer, 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole, was recently cleared of any wrongdoing by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Questions were raised when he tasered a 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled. The tasering was caught on video showing officer Cole firing the taser at the handcuffed Danielle Maudsley. Maudsley was a mere 100 pound, while Cole outweighed her at two and a half times her weight. She was clearly no threat to him, unless he expected to die from exhaustion chasing her a few yards.

http://politicalblindspot.com/florida-cop-tasers-cuffed-girl-now-shes-braindead/

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: October 30, 2013, 03:06:49 PM »

A Florida police officer, 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole, was recently cleared of any wrongdoing by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Questions were raised when he tasered a 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled. The tasering was caught on video showing officer Cole firing the taser at the handcuffed Danielle Maudsley. Maudsley was a mere 100 pound, while Cole outweighed her at two and a half times her weight. She was clearly no threat to him, unless he expected to die from exhaustion chasing her a few yards.

http://politicalblindspot.com/florida-cop-tasers-cuffed-girl-now-shes-braindead/

Fuck me... that's horrible. And this guy is cleared? Agnostic007 this is why people like me don't feel that cops are essentially running wild and are beyond the reach of the law. This guy deployed his taser (likely against department policy) to shoot a girl that was running away and was no threat to him or anyone else. Despite video, it's all cool...

This THUG, whose real name is Daniel Cole, (I'm using his name on purpose, because this piece of shit deserves to be shamed, his name should be infamous and he should be unemployable; and just to cover my bases: hey asshole, if you're out there, sue me!) is still out there, with a gun. He also shot not one but two innocent men per this story.

THIS IS THE TYPE OF BOTTOM-FEEDING, POWER-TRIPPING, THUG THAT IS ALLOWED TO BE A COP IN FLORIDA. THIS IS THUG THAT OTHER COPS HUDDLE TOGETHER AND CONSPIRE TO PROTECT IN INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS BY CLEARING HIM IN CASE AFTER CASE AFTER CASE.

I'd say that I hope this piece of shit gets sued. But that won't help. Even if he is sued and loses, he won't learn anything or suffer any consequences, and his buddies that voted to clear him over burgers and beers won't suffer any consequences. Money will simply be taken from the taxpayers and paid out and it's back to business as usual for Trooper Cole, shooting as he goes, since according to FHP Spokesman Steve Gaskins, Trooper Cole is not considered a risk, and is welcome to return to his duties.

Yeah... welcome to return to his duties. People should be fucking terrified.

FUCK ME! THIS IS FUCKING INFURIATING.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1387 on: October 30, 2013, 03:14:29 PM »
Fuck me... that's horrible. And this guy is cleared? I hope he gets sued (in both his personal and his professional capacities). This shit is starting to get out of control.
The fact that Police are cleared more often than not is extremely disheartening.

Being a former Marine... I understand wanting to back up your men... but this isn't fucking Iraq... these guys seem to forget they're here to serve and protect us, not to dominate us....

Although I've heard that most Police precincts have removed "to serve and protect" from their vehicles... and I personally have not seen it on any Police vehicles in a long time....

Im sure it's not intentional, but it makes me scratch my head.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: October 30, 2013, 03:24:22 PM »
The fact that Police are cleared more often than not is extremely disheartening.

Being a former Marine... I understand wanting to back up your men... but this isn't fucking Iraq... these guys seem to forget they're here to serve and protect us, not to dominate us....

Although I've heard that most Police precincts have removed "to serve and protect" from their vehicles... and I personally have not seen it on any Police vehicles in a long time....

Read my updated post. It's even fucking worst that the original article made it seem. This fucker shot another two people. And I don't mean with a Taser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: October 31, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »

To Protect and To Serve has always been an LAPD motto, since around the 50's. It's still on their vehicles. It's not a national police motto 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: October 31, 2013, 03:03:56 PM »
To Protect and To Serve has always been an LAPD motto, since around the 50's. It's still on their vehicles. It's not a national police motto 

More like to collect pension and issue bogus tickets  . ..  ..

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #1392 on: October 31, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »

So what? You forget who pays your fucking salary?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: October 31, 2013, 04:01:48 PM »

Are we playing the non sequitor game because your sentence made no sense. I merely pointed out that 1. It can still be found on LAPD cars and 2. It's not disappearing off of cars as it was not on many outside of LAPD. It was not a comment geared towards anything about salary or who pays it. Calm down dude  

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: October 31, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »

Who shat in your wheeties this morning?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1395 on: October 31, 2013, 05:42:12 PM »
Are we playing the non sequitor game because your sentence made no sense. I merely pointed out that 1. It can still be found on LAPD cars and 2. It's not disappearing off of cars as it was not on many outside of LAPD. It was not a comment geared towards anything about salary or who pays it. Calm down dude  

Actually it is disapoearing. I used to see it all the time in washington cruisers.... local and sherriff. Not sure about state.  None now. This has happened in the last ten years.

thanks for clearing up that it was primarily an lA motto though

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: October 31, 2013, 08:18:42 PM »

What a piece of shit.  Along with everyone who cleared him.

This bullshit will persist as long as people sit on their asses and don't get involved in politics.  It's inexcusable not to be forcing mayors and councils to put an end to this shit.  I've gone after them a couple of times and it's usually only a couple of us willing to stand up and meet at the board.  Unreal.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1397 on: November 01, 2013, 02:17:51 PM »
Columbia, SC Police Chief: DrugWar WrongThink Creates Reasonable Suspicion To "Find You"

http://www.popehat.com/2013/11/01/columbia-sc-police-chief-drugwar-wrongthink-creates-reasonable-suspicion-to-find-you/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: November 01, 2013, 02:19:21 PM »
Columbia, SC Police Chief: DrugWar WrongThink Creates Reasonable Suspicion To "Find You"

http://www.popehat.com/2013/11/01/columbia-sc-police-chief-drugwar-wrongthink-creates-reasonable-suspicion-to-find-you/

He looks black so he probably committed a few felonies in the past anyway.   :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1399 on: November 01, 2013, 03:16:01 PM »
He looks black so he probably committed a few felonies in the past anyway.   :D

You're not helping, SC.