Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 989122 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #2300 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:47 AM »
When cops imprison someone, they remove their ability to feed/drink themselves.  They now have life/death power over the person.  A casual mistake with water access can/may have killed a person.  

If anything, it's WORSE because cops have training and sworn duty and plenty of support to ensure the prisoner gets access to water.  THe cop apologized.  Tough to defend when he admits fault there.

We can disagree on the difference between someone in a jail cell and someone being held in a garage, but I agree that there is obviously a duty to provide the basic needs of food water and shelter for the person in custody. In this case, there was clear negligence. The negligence was so egregious that it resulted in death. That sounds criminal to me

Sec. 19.05.  CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.  (a)  A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

(b)  An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2301 on: June 22, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »

I read the article. It's not over. " The investigation has been provided to prosecutors for review, Brown said Thursday."  The Department does their thing, fire, terminate, suspend which is administrative. The criminal side does their thing. In my opinion, this would/should be prosecuted as negligent manslaughter. If nothing happens with this case I'll eat my hat, but to declare at this point nothing is going to happen is premature. There is a process. 

Good reply.
Pls keep us posted as to what happens to these cops.
It seems from the reports on here that they should be
Prosecuted.
It's very bad news when someone is left to die in a police cell.
I don't see how they can explain that away.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: June 22, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »

Good reply.
Pls keep us posted as to what happens to these cops.
It seems from the reports on here that they should be
Prosecuted.
It's very bad news when someone is left to die in a police cell.
I don't see how they can explain that away.

I don't see how they can explain it away either. Then modifying the documents.. shows culpability.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2303 on: June 24, 2015, 02:47:30 PM »
More Civil forfeiture BS:

Cops pull a man over for "driving too slow in the fast lane". He does not consent to a search of his motor home. He leaves without a citation. The cops arrange for a K9 unit to pull him over for a second time. The dog is alerted but they find no drugs. Money ($167,000) is found in his motor home. Police take (or steal if you prefer) the money. Judge orders that the money must be returned after stating that the government did not reveal all the details about the initial stop.

Judge orders return of $167,000 seized by Nevada troopers

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/judge-orders-return-167000-seized-nevada-troopers

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: June 24, 2015, 02:53:41 PM »
More Civil forfeiture BS:

Cops pull a man over for "driving too slow in the fast lane". He does not consent to a search of his motor home. He leaves without a citation. The cops arrange for a K9 unit to pull him over for a second time. The dog is alerted but they find no drugs. Money ($167,000) is found in his motor home. Police take (or steal if you prefer) the money. Judge orders that the money must be returned after stating that the government did not reveal all the details about the initial stop.

Judge orders return of $167,000 seized by Nevada troopers

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/judge-orders-return-167000-seized-nevada-troopers

:o Jeez I wish I had a $167 in my car.
Clearly I have gone very wrong in my Life.. :'(

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: June 24, 2015, 04:05:38 PM »

:o Jeez I wish I had a $167 in my car.
Clearly I have gone very wrong in my Life.. :'(

Seeing as this is a motor home, perhaps these were his life savings. It shouldn't really matter though; the issue here is why did they steal the money from this man? They pull him over once and he left without a citation. Maybe he angered the cops by refusing to consent to the search. (in a place where police do this sort of looting often). They stop him with a K9 unit, the dog that is supposed to find drugs is alerted but no drugs are found. And then they steal his money. Without charging the man for anything.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: June 25, 2015, 09:45:24 AM »

Seeing as this is a motor home, perhaps these were his life savings. It shouldn't really matter though; the issue here is why did they steal the money from this man? They pull him over once and he left without a citation. Maybe he angered the cops by refusing to consent to the search. (in a place where police do this sort of looting often). They stop him with a K9 unit, the dog that is supposed to find drugs is alerted but no drugs are found. And then they steal his money. Without charging the man for anything.

Another plausible scenario is they were running drug interdiction on a highway known as a pipeline. There were indicators the person was involved in trafficking. They developed PC for the second stop after contacting a K-9 unit. (Pretext stops are ruled valid by the courts) and stopped the RV again. This time the dog alerted on the RV (money that is stashed with drugs can have residual on it) and discovered the $167,000. Courts have also ruled that money can be seized if there is probable cause to believe it is connected to a crime.

That is not to say seizure laws haven't been abused by L.E. agencies which is atrocious, and that it wasn't abused here, but just offering another viewpoint.   

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2307 on: June 25, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »
Another plausible scenario is they were running drug interdiction on a highway known as a pipeline. There were indicators the person was involved in trafficking. They developed PC for the second stop after contacting a K-9 unit. (Pretext stops are ruled valid by the courts) and stopped the RV again. This time the dog alerted on the RV (money that is stashed with drugs can have residual on it) and discovered the $167,000. Courts have also ruled that money can be seized if there is probable cause to believe it is connected to a crime.

Time and time again it has been proven that there are traces of drugs on most circulating currency. Results of study after study put the percentage of contaminated currency at over 80% and some go as high as 94%... The wikipedia article includes a number of references to such studies and some very interesting facts about how such contamination can even spread to hot-off-the-presses, uncirculated bills. So, with those results in mind, you'll forgive me if I assert that "residuals" prove nothing.

As to your other point, even if Courts have ruled that money can be seized if there is probable cause to believe it is connected to a crime (link?) one important question remains: what constitutes probable cause? Driving on a publicly accessible highway isn't probable cause. Refusing to allow officers to search isn't probable cause. Carrying legal tender isn't probable cause. So the question is: are traces of drugs on money, as indicated by a drug sniffing dog, probable cause? Again, given how much of the money supply appears tainted, then answer would seem to be no.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: June 25, 2015, 05:11:52 PM »
Time and time again it has been proven that there are traces of drugs on most circulating currency. Results of study after study put the percentage of contaminated currency at over 80% and some go as high as 94%... The wikipedia article includes a number of references to such studies and some very interesting facts about how such contamination can even spread to hot-off-the-presses, uncirculated bills. So, with those results in mind, you'll forgive me if I assert that "residuals" prove nothing.

As to your other point, even if Courts have ruled that money can be seized if there is probable cause to believe it is connected to a crime (link?) one important question remains: what constitutes probable cause? Driving on a publicly accessible highway isn't probable cause. Refusing to allow officers to search isn't probable cause. Carrying legal tender isn't probable cause. So the question is: are traces of drugs on money, as indicated by a drug sniffing dog, probable cause? Again, given how much of the money supply appears tainted, then answer would seem to be no.

Its generally the totality of the circumstances. For example, day or night, area known for crime, time of night.. so in this case, and I'm giving generalities, just the presense of a significant amount of cash alone wouldn't in itself be sufficient. If the route is documented as a drug corridor, that adds a brick. If it is commonly found that RV's are used as mules, thats another brick. If the person can't explain the reason for such a sum that's another ( Doesnt have to but not explaining is a brick when added together). The alert of the drug dog is another. If the person has been handled for drug offenses in the past that is one more. At a certain point it tips the scale from suspicion to probable cause.  And as for the majority of cash having traces of drugs on it, the follow up question would be is it of suffecient quantity to trigger an alert on the average currency? I handled a drug dog for years and never had an instance where they alerted on the average persons billfold or money. Those are just questions that would need to be answered prior to concluding an alert is not probable cause.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: June 27, 2015, 11:00:08 AM »
What a remarkable restraint these heroic officers showed against a dangerous career criminal:
(minor detail: they busted into the wrong house, but that's no problem/no charges for them)

Pittsfield woman, 88, charged with assault on officer
http://www.berkshireeagle.com/local/ci_28388964/pittsfield-woman-88-charged-assault-officer

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: June 28, 2015, 08:55:58 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: June 30, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »
DOJ Report Faults Police Response to Ferguson Protest

Police agencies responding to protests last year in Ferguson, Missouri employed tactics that increased tensions between law enforcement and protesters, according to a draft report prepared by the Justice Department's Office of Community Oriented Policing Service, known as COPS.

The report, which has not yet been issued, says the use of dogs, snipers, and tactical vehicles designed for the military "served to escalate rather than de-escalate the overall situation," NBC News has learned.

The COPS office is conducting a review of how police responded in the first 17 days after the fatal police shooting on August 9 of an unarmed black man, Michael Brown.

The office "will release the final after-action assessment in the coming weeks, which will convey the findings and lessons learned, following review by the agencies that are involved," said a Justice Department spokesman, who declined further comment on the initial findings.

The report says the use of canine teams for controlling crowds of protesters "is inconsistent with widely accepted policing practices and in fact exacerbated tensions by unnecessarily inciting fear and anger."

Deploying officers in tactical gear and the use of military-style vehicles also added to tensions, it says. "Armored vehicles should not be visible to protesters except in narrowly defined circumstances, for example when shots are fired."

The initial COPS findings say commanders failed to issue clear instructions to the variety of responding police agencies about lawful protest. Officers repeatedly told protesters to "keep moving."

As a result, protesters "were provided no clear alternative where they could gather in a zone and stand still."

The findings are being relayed this week to police officials in Ferguson, the city and county of St. Louis, and the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The agencies declined comment on the draft findings.

Brown was fatally shot by a white Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who has since resigned. State and federal officials declined to prosecute him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/doj-report-faults-police-response-ferguson-protest-n384561

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: June 30, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »

Strange...when I said their conduct was deplorable, I was labeled a cop hater.

Guess the DOJ must be a bunch of cop haters.  ::)

Chances of ANYBODY being held accountable = .00000000000000000000000 000000%
Chances of cops learning from what they did wrong = .00000000000000000000000 000003%

Push for Reform.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: July 01, 2015, 12:16:01 AM »
Video Catches Cop on Rampage as Fellow Cops Try to Stop Him from Torturing Handcuffed Man

Federal Heights, CO — Officer Mark Magness is no stranger to police brutality. In 2009, after being on the Federal Heights police department for a year, Magness was convicted of misdemeanor assault after he broke an innocent man’s arm while investigating the popping of illegal fireworks.

Despite pleading guilty to assault, Magness was never fired.

Now, 6 years later, we are witnessing the horrid negligence of this department for allowing a monster like Magness to remain in a position of power.

ABC 7 Denver, obtained body cam footage of two Federal Heights officers. The footage shows nothing short of torture, carried out by one, Officer Mark Magness.

The 9 minute and 30-second long video begins as Magness yanks the handcuffed man from the car and smashes his face into the wall. The man immediately starts bleeding profusely from the mouth.

“Stand up!” yells Magness to the man he just threw down. In the background, the man can be heard apologizing as he’s thrown around like a ragdoll.

The man, who is now fairly agitated after being assaulted while in handcuffs is thrown into the cell. He then makes a mistake and raises his open hand toward Magness.

At this point, Magness jumps on the man and begins pummeled him. Magness, knowing that his body camera is recording this abuse, continues to yell out, “Stop Resisting!” throughout the abuse in an attempt to justify his torturous ways.

One of the officers points at Magness’ chest in an apparent attempt to warn this maniac that his actions are being recorded. “F**k that! F**k that!” yells Magness as to imply that he has no intentions of stopping this assault, regardless of being recorded.

The man, who is now in handcuffs again, is thrown into a restraint chair by Magness, again apologizing the entire time.

“I’m sorry, sir, I won’t do nothing else,” the man says.

“We’re gonna need medical,” the second officer says pointing to his chin.

“I don’t care, strap him to the chair,” Magness replies.

Then the man yells “ow!” as Magness gouges his temple. Magness replies, “no this is ‘ow,'” as he jams his finger underneath the man’s ear.

The entire time Magness continues to yell, “Stop Resisting!”

What the man was being arrested for and the totality of his injuries were not released by the department.

However, court records show that on June 17, Magness pleaded guilty to attempted third-degree assault for this attack which happened in December.

Magness’ status with the Federal Heights police department has yet to be released publicly.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vidoe-catches-cop-rampage-fellow-cops-stop-torturing-handcuffed-man/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: July 01, 2015, 12:17:56 AM »
SWAT Raids Wrong Home, Breaks Windows, then Issues Family Citation for Broken Windows

St. Louis, MO — Leon Walker and his family were settling down for dinner last week when they were violently interrupted as flashbang grenades came flying into their house and began exploding.

The front door was kicked down, and armed assailants rushed in with AR-15 rifles drawn and pointed Walker and his family. These armed and incredibly incompetent and dangerous assailants were members of the St. Louis Police Department’s SWAT team.

The SWAT team was looking for an evil man who allegedly committed the ‘crime’ of selling a substance to willing customers. This man’s name was Darron Ford, and he lived two doors down from the Walker family.

The fact that the man they were looking for lived two doors down was of no consequence to these thugs in uniform as they went along with the raid, in full. For two hours, police, who knew they were at the wrong address, tore the home of Leon Walker apart in search of a non-existent reason to justify their idiocy.

Never let a botched SWAT raid go to waste.

Had Walker tried to defend his home against the armed invaders, he would have been killed, and the world would have never known about it. The blurb on the nightly news would have been that police kill an armed man who fired on them.

“Obviously they think they’re being invaded,” family attorney Bevis Schock said. “The hope is that they won’t fight back but that they’ll cower in fear – the flight response rather than the fight response.”

Schock says that police should have stopped their madness once they realized they were at the wrong home. However, they were on an apparent mission to destroy and intimidate.

After the life-threatening home invasion and subsequent destruction of their home, the St. Louis Police Department sent out a building inspector. In turn, the inspector issued the Walker family a citation for a window the SWAT team broke during the raid!

“In this case the insult was to have the building inspector cite them for the window that had been broken by the police an hour earlier as part of the entry, and that’s outrageous,” Schock said.

The Walker family could have been killed by these barbarians as they followed their controller’s orders to seek out illicit substances. Instead of an apology for threatening all their lives and ransacking their home, the Walkers were extorted!

The Walker family has since filed a lawsuit against the city of St. Louis. The taxpayers will now foot the bill for the belligerent idiocy of the St. Louis SWAT team.

The Walker’s situation is hardly an isolated one either. Also this month, and in the same town, another family was wrongfully raided by St. Louis SWAT. Angela Zorich and family were subject to a massive military-style raid during which their house was destroyed, their beloved dog killed, and their mother kidnapped. The reason for this war-like assault on a family — Zorich was on hard times and was temporarily unable to pay her gas bill.

Sadly, many Americans are still unable to see the horrors of the massive and brutally negligent police state that has exploded in this country. The apologists sit back and tell people that if they don’t do anything wrong, they don’t have anything to worry about. Share this article with your friends and family who still think they have nothing to worry about.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swat-raids-wrong-home-breaks-windows-apology-citation-broken-windows/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: July 01, 2015, 02:26:33 PM »
 :o Is this going to be never ending
Abuse of position / dereliction of duty / sadistic behaviour.

From what we hear & is being posted on GetBig,
I have said before There Appears to be Institutionalised abuse & corruption
In the Police.
And Very Little is Being done to Stop & Correct This.
No Wonder there is So Much Cop Mistrust & Dislike.

If they behaved in the same manner Without Their uniforms & Police Protection
They Would get Exactly What They Deserve.
Only they Don't, A Bunch of Bully boy Cowards.

Fcuk the Lot of Them Corrupt Abusing Sadistic Bully's
I can only Hope they all Catch Ebola or Necrotising Fasciitis.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: July 03, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »
Cop Kills Man with Patrol Car While Speeding & Looking at Laptop, Flexes Blue Privilege – No Charges

Port Orange, FL — On December 21, Port Orange Police Officer Silvio Portillo was driving his patrol car at 15 mph above the posted speed limit when he struck and killed a motorcyclist.

Father of two and Navy Veteran, Andrew McIlvain, 39, was riding his motorcycle as Officer Portillo was looking down at his laptop on the way to a “non-priority” noise complaint. When Portillo looked up, it was too late, he was driving over this unsuspecting man.

Two weeks later, McIlvain succumbed to his severe injuries, and he died on January 4. The police even had the audacity to attempt to justify this officer’s reckless driving by releasing a statement that McIlvain didn’t have his driver’s license at the time of the crash — as if that is worthy of a death sentence.

All of this information was obtained by the Port Orange police during the process of their internal investigation. It is a matter of police record that Silvio Portillo was driving his patrol car, was speeding, was distracted, and killed an innocent man. He was then suspended for ten days and ordered to attend an emergency vehicle operation course.

However, according to the Florida Highway Patrol, they could not legally prove those facts during Portillo’s hearing last week.

The debacle began as Portillo conveniently did not show up to his own hearing for the careless driving charge. This was likely an attempt to avoid a perjury charge if he was asked about driving the car that killed a man.

According to the Daytona Beach News-Journal:

Portillo did not appear for the hearing before County Judge Angela Dempsey at the Courthouse Annex in Daytona Beach. Portillo’s attorney Martin White argued successfully that the police officer had not been identified as the driver of the squad car that struck McIlvain.

The FHP was responsible for an independent investigation of Portillo. Former FHP Trooper Robert Asbill interview him after the accident, however, he was conveniently absent that day as well. Even so, the FHP’s own report, prepared by Trooper Kurt Glaenzer listed Portillo as the driver of the patrol car!

“Because the defendant is not required to file an affidavit there is no evidence on the record to identify my client as the operator of that vehicle,” White said in a glaring misrepresentation of the truth.

“Your Honor, we move for a judgment of acquittal at this junction,” White said. “There’s been no identification that my client was driving behind the wheel. The state did not establish venue.”

“Judgment of acquittal is granted,” Dempsey said.

This entire dog and pony show wasn’t about whether or not to charge Portillo with manslaughter; it was only about a $166 careless driving ticket. Had Portillo received that ticket for careless driving, however, he could have been subject Florida state law 782.071 for vehicular homicide.

Instead, Portillo will escape all accountability.

Because of his negligence, Silvio Portillo killed an innocent man. And, because of the corruption and unwillingness of the supposed “justice” system to prosecute their own, no one will be held responsible for this loss of life.

Talking to the Journal, White said that while the argument that it could not be proven that Portillo was driving the patrol car might seem “counterintuitive” it was based on the law. He declined further comment.

“It bothers me to see a mother that’s heartbroken, and I have to explain the law to her,” Glaenzer said as McIlvain’s elderly mother sat silently stunned in the back of the courtroom; wondering how a cop can kill her son and face no repercussions.

Those who are tasked with upholding the law should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, or at the very least, the same standard. However, as is the case the majority of the time, the blue line conceals a much lower set of standards.

All hope is not lost for McIlvain’s mother though, her attorney Michael Politis, said they have already begun the process for a civil lawsuit in this case. However, the unfortunate reality of the civil lawsuit is that the taxpayers will be held liable and not the man who killed her son.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-kills-man-patrol-car-speeding-laptop-flexes-blue-privilege-charges/

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2317 on: July 03, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »
Cop Kills Man with Patrol Car While Speeding & Looking at Laptop, Flexes Blue Privilege – No Charges

Port Orange, FL — On December 21, Port Orange Police Officer Silvio Portillo was driving his patrol car at 15 mph above the posted speed limit when he struck and killed a motorcyclist.

Father of two and Navy Veteran, Andrew McIlvain, 39, was riding his motorcycle as Officer Portillo was looking down at his laptop on the way to a “non-priority” noise complaint. When Portillo looked up, it was too late, he was driving over this unsuspecting man.

Two weeks later, McIlvain succumbed to his severe injuries, and he died on January 4. The police even had the audacity to attempt to justify this officer’s reckless driving by releasing a statement that McIlvain didn’t have his driver’s license at the time of the crash — as if that is worthy of a death sentence.

All of this information was obtained by the Port Orange police during the process of their internal investigation. It is a matter of police record that Silvio Portillo was driving his patrol car, was speeding, was distracted, and killed an innocent man. He was then suspended for ten days and ordered to attend an emergency vehicle operation course.

However, according to the Florida Highway Patrol, they could not legally prove those facts during Portillo’s hearing last week.

The debacle began as Portillo conveniently did not show up to his own hearing for the careless driving charge. This was likely an attempt to avoid a perjury charge if he was asked about driving the car that killed a man.

According to the Daytona Beach News-Journal:

Portillo did not appear for the hearing before County Judge Angela Dempsey at the Courthouse Annex in Daytona Beach. Portillo’s attorney Martin White argued successfully that the police officer had not been identified as the driver of the squad car that struck McIlvain.

The FHP was responsible for an independent investigation of Portillo. Former FHP Trooper Robert Asbill interview him after the accident, however, he was conveniently absent that day as well. Even so, the FHP’s own report, prepared by Trooper Kurt Glaenzer listed Portillo as the driver of the patrol car!

“Because the defendant is not required to file an affidavit there is no evidence on the record to identify my client as the operator of that vehicle,” White said in a glaring misrepresentation of the truth.

“Your Honor, we move for a judgment of acquittal at this junction,” White said. “There’s been no identification that my client was driving behind the wheel. The state did not establish venue.”

“Judgment of acquittal is granted,” Dempsey said.

This entire dog and pony show wasn’t about whether or not to charge Portillo with manslaughter; it was only about a $166 careless driving ticket. Had Portillo received that ticket for careless driving, however, he could have been subject Florida state law 782.071 for vehicular homicide.

Instead, Portillo will escape all accountability.

Because of his negligence, Silvio Portillo killed an innocent man. And, because of the corruption and unwillingness of the supposed “justice” system to prosecute their own, no one will be held responsible for this loss of life.

Talking to the Journal, White said that while the argument that it could not be proven that Portillo was driving the patrol car might seem “counterintuitive” it was based on the law. He declined further comment.

“It bothers me to see a mother that’s heartbroken, and I have to explain the law to her,” Glaenzer said as McIlvain’s elderly mother sat silently stunned in the back of the courtroom; wondering how a cop can kill her son and face no repercussions.

Those who are tasked with upholding the law should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, or at the very least, the same standard. However, as is the case the majority of the time, the blue line conceals a much lower set of standards.

All hope is not lost for McIlvain’s mother though, her attorney Michael Politis, said they have already begun the process for a civil lawsuit in this case. However, the unfortunate reality of the civil lawsuit is that the taxpayers will be held liable and not the man who killed her son.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-kills-man-patrol-car-speeding-laptop-flexes-blue-privilege-charges/

I wish I could say I'm shocked. In fact, I wish I could say this raised my eyebrows even a little. It doesn't. It's business as usual.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: July 03, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »
'Enjoy Your Ride, Cuz We Sure Will!' Sign in Baltimore Police Transport Van Under Investigation

A sign inside a Baltimore police van that says "Enjoy your ride, cuz we sure will!" has sparked criticism in the wake of the death of Freddie Gray -- and the department has launched an internal investigation, according to officials.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/enjoy-ride-cuz-sign-baltimore-police-transport-van/story?id=32214404

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2319 on: July 03, 2015, 11:18:38 PM »

we had a local cop kill a kid on bike going to school. 

The cop was going 15+ mph over limit, admitted it.  He was turning on laptop, admitted it.  He was in the middle of 2 lanes, admitted it. 

Killed a 15 year old on bike, on way to school.  And to this day, the cop is fighting the careless driving ticket, after being cleared of all charges except that ticket. 

Now, if I ran over a kid, and told the officer, "Look man, I was on the computer, speeding, and in both lanes, but I don't think I was careless..." my ass would be in prison. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: July 03, 2015, 11:29:52 PM »

we had a local cop kill a kid on bike going to school. 

The cop was going 15+ mph over limit, admitted it.  He was turning on laptop, admitted it.  He was in the middle of 2 lanes, admitted it. 

Killed a 15 year old on bike, on way to school.  And to this day, the cop is fighting the careless driving ticket, after being cleared of all charges except that ticket. 

Now, if I ran over a kid, and told the officer, "Look man, I was on the computer, speeding, and in both lanes, but I don't think I was careless..." my ass would be in prison. 

Seriously.  :o
I Think If It was My Son He Ran Over & Killed
& got away With Zero Punishment
I Would Hunt The Fucker Down & Kill Him ( only Very Slowly).
How any one could think that was a unavoidable accident after
He admitted all of them things.

Had I done the same thing & admitted what he has........
My feet wouldn't touch the ground & I'd be Banged up for
A very long Time. And Very Rightly So.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2321 on: July 03, 2015, 11:33:29 PM »
he couldn't deny it... the cop cars record everything.  Once caught on his computer, he said he was just adjusting the brightness, not playing on it.

It's sad, and they said the kid didn't have enough reflective on, and was wearing dark clothes.   But going 60+ in a 45, and not looking... that's pretty bad.    They blamed the kid a lot.  Slow-released info on friday news dumps.  But if cop is going 45 mph, and his eyes are on the road, that wreck doesn't happen.   Tragic, very sad.  Trying to avoid the lawsuit by fighting the careless driving ticket.  Sickening.  :(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2322 on: July 03, 2015, 11:56:10 PM »
he couldn't deny it... the cop cars record everything.  Once caught on his computer, he said he was just adjusting the brightness, not playing on it.

It's sad, and they said the kid didn't have enough reflective on, and was wearing dark clothes.   But going 60+ in a 45, and not looking... that's pretty bad.    They blamed the kid a lot.  Slow-released info on friday news dumps.  But if cop is going 45 mph, and his eyes are on the road, that wreck doesn't happen.   Tragic, very sad.  Trying to avoid the lawsuit by fighting the careless driving ticket.  Sickening.  :(

Yet again then it's proof of the system being Wrong & or Blinded by the 'He Is A Cop' Mentality.

Yes of course it was the young lads fault totally....
What did he Expect to Happen attacking the front of the Police Car while Riding His Bike.
He got what he deserved & Lets make his family pay for the repairs to said police car
& all The Trauma Caused To The very Conscientious Cop.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: July 06, 2015, 10:16:31 AM »
NYPD destroyed evidence that officers had wrongly summoned up to 850,000 people as it attempted to hit targets

Top chiefs deleted texts, emails and paperwork, class action suit claims
Frontline officers pressured to handout extra summonses while on duty
One text about low seat belt numbers told officer it was 'unacceptable'
Rising fears about number of summonses thrown out for lack of evidence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150858/NYPD-destroyed-evidence-officers-wrongly-summoned-850-000-people-attempted-secretly-boost-arrest-rate.html

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2324 on: July 07, 2015, 10:46:01 AM »
NYPD destroyed evidence that officers had wrongly summoned up to 850,000 people as it attempted to hit targets

Top chiefs deleted texts, emails and paperwork, class action suit claims
Frontline officers pressured to handout extra summonses while on duty
One text about low seat belt numbers told officer it was 'unacceptable'
Rising fears about number of summonses thrown out for lack of evidence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150858/NYPD-destroyed-evidence-officers-wrongly-summoned-850-000-people-attempted-secretly-boost-arrest-rate.html

This is just horrible. Most people would be better of without the police.