Author Topic: Fatpanda Training and diet log  (Read 198996 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Fatpanda Training and diet log
« Reply #225 on: October 22, 2010, 01:17:41 PM »

lol...I'm rooting for you both on the diets but Avesher is making me laugh, a lot. Some strong posting.

thanks, but I'm living in his shadow and getting owned by him,......cause these are the things that make his day better

pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a  getbigs owning machineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #226 on: October 22, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
come on pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   get on here and respond,.....we all know its sooooo important that you OWN us all. You big ole owning machine you,...do your thing.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyone looking at your pics can see who is owning who, also:

i don't have moobs.

i'm not as ugly as you.

i have a job.

i dont stay with my mother.

i can get laid without paying.

i do not stalk you, make videos about you, threaten to stab you in the throat.

i do not spend all my time here making up lies about you, creating thread after thread about you, and following you around from thread to thread.

i have not tried to kill myself.

i do not hit women.

i do not have a mental illness or a weak mind.

i do not suffer from depression.

i do not surf the internet trying to find stores in your home town that sell food with the same name of things you eat.

i have real friends.

my parents are proud of me.

i do not lie down like a dog when things get tough

i do not accept mediocrity

i do not lie.

i help people.

i do not need help to own people.

i do not crumble like a weak little bitch.

you are the anti-panda.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 22, 2010, 04:17:23 PM »

i don't have moobs.

i'm not as ugly as you.

i have a job.

i do not spend all my time here making up lies about you, creating thread after thread about you, and following you around from thread to thread.

i do not hit women.

i do not surf the internet trying to find stores in your home town that sell food with the same name of things i eat.

i have real friends.

i do not lie.

i help people.

you are the anti-panda.

dude
its fine
I CLEARLY stated thaty you own me.  If thats your biggest mission on here and in life, hey, you can have it. Man, its a joke, do you understand we are like,...3500 miles from each other. If you wanna own me by saying "mean" things about me and my family, hey, have at er. It's a message board, and I'm havin fun. You, on the other hand think this is actually a serious thing. I have no idea what an anti-panda is, because a panda is actually an animal, so if I am an anti-animal, I am perfectly fine with that, who wants to be an animal anyways? 

Anyways, keep on ownin, it seems to be something you need in your life. I will admit to being defeated everytime if it makes you feel better about yourself.

And lol, what a cool guy you are, cutting someone down due to mental illness and calling my Mom a bitch. Lol, you are a real superstar.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 22, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »

ahhaahahahhah your "gym" is a bike, two dumbells and a bench

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
o lord you shoulda seen the guys at the gym pissing themselves laughing that you are a real person and take this serious

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2010, 01:54:58 AM »

i don't have moobs.

i'm not as ugly as you.

i have a job.

i do not hit women.

i do not surf the internet trying to find stores in your home town that sell food with the same name of things i eat.

i have real friends.

i do not lie.

i help people.

you are the anti-panda.

Kabooooooooooom Monster Avesher-Induced meltdown

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2010, 04:39:06 AM »
dude
its fine
I CLEARLY stated thaty you own me.  If thats your biggest mission on here and in life, hey, you can have it. Man, its a joke, do you understand we are like,...3500 miles from each other. If you wanna own me by saying "mean" things about me and my family, hey, have at er. It's a message board, and I'm havin fun. You, on the other hand think this is actually a serious thing. I have no idea what an anti-panda is, because a panda is actually an animal, so if I am an anti-animal, I am perfectly fine with that, who wants to be an animal anyways? 

Anyways, keep on ownin, it seems to be something you need in your life. I will admit to being defeated everytime if it makes you feel better about yourself.

And lol, what a cool guy you are, cutting someone down due to mental illness and calling my Mom a bitch. Lol, you are a real superstar.

i don't need to try to own you - you own yourself by this unhealthy obsession you have of me.

whenever i address you directly i tear you apart because the simple fact is you are a born loser in life. You succeed at nothing.

look at how sad and pathetic you are claiming i called your mom a bitch  ::)

if it is to try to get under my skin - you have failed. if i wanted to call the old woman a bitch thats what i would call her.

i think its more likely you are claiming it to try to get more mindless gimmicks and tiny tits rallying to your cause of taking down the giant panda - not going to happen titty boy.

i never called your mom a bitch, i said i imagine thats what YOU call her after you read a post of mine and she interups your internet time - there is a difference -you are the one with a police record for beating up women, you are the one with a history of flying off the deep end, you are the one with the history of a threatening people, you are the one who picks fights with anyone who crosses your path ( as long as they are women). You are the one who called donkey kongs wife a whore, you are the one who is a pathetic sack of shit.

i hope this clarifies matters for you.

if not let me know and i'll be happy to continue your education.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2010, 05:05:05 AM »
you are aware that 99% of the board including myself are aware you area a gimmick at this point and play along for fun? It took me a while, but its become more than obvious. But I want to keep playing,...its fun.

so gimme the chicken dopiaza owning

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: October 23, 2010, 05:11:15 AM »
josh you are such a loser you are a waste of my time.

i know children that are smarter, and more coherent.

i will no longer address your posts.

know that you are a liar, a sad lonely man with nothing in life but your obsession of a smarter, stronger,  and better looking man called fatpanda.

i hope whatever method you chose to use to end your pain will be painless.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 23, 2010, 05:13:09 AM »
josh you are such a loser you are a waste of my time.

i know children that are smarter, and more coherent.

i will no longer address your posts.

know that you are a liar, a sad lonely man with nothing in life but your obsession of a smarter, stronger,  and better looking man called fatpanda.

i hope whatever method you chose to use to end your pain will be painless.

awwwwww
but Im having so much fun
cant we keep playing?

I'll keep playing you can watch the fun

WOOF

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 23, 2010, 08:51:30 AM »
meal 1 - protein powder and milk = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

meal 2 - turkey tikka masala and basmati rice = 510cals, 46p, 63c, 10f

cardio - 30mins @ 60% VO2max / 140-145 bpm

snack - snacksize mars bar = 164cals, 2p, 25c, 6f

meal 3 - turkey tikka masala and basmati rice = 510cals, 46p, 63c, 10f

meal 4 - chicken dopiaza + rice = 556cals, 36p, 90c, 9f

daily totals = 2013cals, 160p, 253c, 43f
ratios = 32/47/19
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #235 on: October 23, 2010, 10:37:34 AM »
meal 1 - protein powder and milk = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

meal 2 - turkey tikka masala and basmati rice = 510cals, 46p, 63c, 10f

cardio - 30mins @ 60% VO2max / 140-145 bpm

snack - snacksize mars bar = 164cals, 2p, 25c, 6f

meal 3 - turkey tikka masala and basmati rice = 510cals, 46p, 63c, 10f

meal 4 - chicken dopiaza + rice = 556cals, 36p, 90c, 9f

daily totals = 2013cals, 160p, 253c, 43f
ratios = 32/47/19

Damn bro, Josh is killing you..

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #236 on: October 23, 2010, 07:32:35 PM »
Why even mess with the snack size mars bar?  Kind of pointless.  I know if I have just a taste it makes me gorge later on at some point.  Does this method help obese people?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #237 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »
This thread is always good for a laugh!!

My highlight so far was that FP seems to believe that his weightloss is mainly fat loss!!

It cannot get much better until we see the after pics on february!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #238 on: October 28, 2010, 10:01:00 PM »
He is busy on his gimmick accounts now.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 31, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »
week 8 - 24/10/10 - sunday weigh in = 239.25lbs

Weight loss that week = 2.75lbs    

total weight loss = 14.50lbs

i also reached 8 reps in all lifts on monday the 25th, so i increased the weight back up to 47.5kg for fridays workout.

on fridays workout i got 8 reps in everything except flat and incline. flat i got 7 reps, and incline i got 5 reps.

End of the month progress check

week 9 sunday weigh in = 234.5lbs

weight loss this week = 4.75lbs  :o

total weight loss = 19.25lb

waist: 116.5cm - down by 3.5cm
chest: 118.5cm - down by 1.5cm
arms: 41cm - down by 0.75cm

my shitty iphone camera is hiding some detail. but i am certanily am starting to see differences.

i have lost a massive amount of weight this week. my diet has been the same 2000cals a day with 30mins cardio @ 55-60% vo2 max every day i am not working. the only change i have made is to decrease the frequency between meals to every 4 hours, and to also try to eat over 30-40g protein in every meal. my strength went up on monday and i have lost more weight. perhaps this is the sweet spot for protein intake i.e. 30-40g per 4 hours 8) either way it is working.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 31, 2010, 01:37:21 PM »
i am not going to log my daily diet anymore. you all know what i'm doing by now.

im eating 2000cals a day with roughly a 30/40/30 ratio of protein/carbs/fats. which includes some so called junk food - its only calories  ;)

reducing calories from fats and/or carbs intake are what count for fat loss.

i work out twice a week - mon + fri.  5 exercises - 1 set of 8 reps each( when i reach 8 reps in all exercises i increase the weight. i'm currently lifting 47.5kg in all exercises.

do cardio 30mins every night except the 2 days a week i work.

i will post weekly updates from now on.

Except for next week, as i will be drinking heavily all weekend.

expect an update on monday or tuesday instead.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
Damn dude, when all that blubber comes off you're going to be tiny, and yes that's coming from me.
from incomplete data

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »
i am not going to log my daily diet anymore. you all know what i'm doing by now.

I think you should log it. People will just assume that you've reduced calories/carbs or tinkered with it. Also, keeping a log helps you track everything. Once you stop writing it all down, things start sneaking past under the radar.
O

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2010, 11:46:34 AM »
Monster lats, great job

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2010, 03:29:28 PM »
I think you should log it. People will just assume that you've reduced calories/carbs or tinkered with it. Also, keeping a log helps you track everything. Once you stop writing it all down, things start sneaking past under the radar.

i'm still logging it every day on fitday so i wont lose track of anything. if i drop calories i'll update this log with the change.

everything is the same. tonight i worked out, then ate a toffee crisp bar then 2 yogurts  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2010, 11:45:48 AM »
last weekend i was partying in poland so no diet and lots of alcohol.

last sunday ( week 10) i was 237lbs which was 3 lbs heavier than the week before (due to drinking and eating obviously).

i was run down all week and went off my diet completely, ate what i liked and lots of it, no cardio either.

i also didn't workout on monday as usual, but i did workout on friday and did 30 mins of cardio.

this morning ( week 11) i weighed 237.75lbs.  :)

pretty good results for a week of eating chinese, indian, chocolate, etc and a drinking binge.

i'm back on the diet tomorrow, and i expect a big drop in weight next week after my metabolism being boosted all week.

:)

p.s. the strippers in poland are terrible.  :(
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2010, 06:58:54 AM »
Week 12 Sunday weigh in = 233lbs

weight loss this week = 4.75lbs  8)

total weight loss = 33lbs - since the 5th of july.  8)

or 20.75lbs since i started this log on the 30th of august.  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »
ideally i would have liked to lose another 23 lbs by xmas to reach 210lbs before going off the diet and eating all the nice xmas food i can   for a week or 2, before knocking on and getting into sub 200 territory. :P

however that poland trip has knocked me back by a week or 2.

220-225 is probably a more realistic target, especially with all the xmas parties coming up with lots of drinking, good food etc

so my choice is to either go to those parties or stay home and stay on target ???

the great thing about this diet though is that its quite simply the greatest way ever to diet ( if you can even call it a diet). i know i can lose what i want with no trouble at all, the only thing is time. After all a calorie is a calorie  :D who knew  :D

i cannot tell you all how frustrated i am that i let myself get that fat in the first place. Anyone who has ever been in shape then let themselves go like i did will understand the devastating effect it has on your life. literally everything in your life is affected by it. Nobody looks at you the same, nobody treats you the same. Your confidence and entire personality is changed.  :'(

i also can not tell you how frustrating it is trying so many diets and sticking to it for a while before failing with a massive binge of chinese takeaway, ice cream and chunky kitkats :-[

it is been a godsend reading the books i have ( that i have mentioned earlier in this log), the hundreds of studies that i talk about on this site, and probably most of all wavelength and adonis's posts - which in reality gave me the belief that the mass media/magazines/ supplement companies etc were really wrong or lying like the things i was reading said i.e. scientific truth.

but thankfully that is all behind me no pun intended  ;D now i know every week i am losing more fat.

This time last year i was up at over 280lbs - the difference in fitness and general well being from then till now is amazing. hell even my asthma is going away.

i ran up 3 flights of stairs the other day and i felt like superman, every leg thrust lifted me 4 steps at a time, and at the top i felt fine and wasn't out of breath.

if i tried that a year ago I'd be dead.   :'(

i feel almost invincible at the minute.

i think the cardio on the bike has helped this along with the weight loss in terms of fitness and well being.

i don't know what weight i will be when i am done, but i don't really care. i just know i want to be ripped ala wave and adonis in their pics.

i have never been ripped before, slim and in shape yes, but never ripped.

but i know dieting this way i can finally achieve it  8)

i would guess at my height that maybe at 180lbs i would achieve that, maybe 160lbs at a push.

i guess we will find out  :D

maybe getbig could start a book on it - the winner gets a signed photo of me, like the one below  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
good job panda

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:23 AM »
Good post Panda.

But if a calorie is a calorie, why are you worried about about gaining weight over Xmas? Can't you just manipulate a few meals and still stay within 2k cals?

I thought the whole point of this diet was to eat whatever you want and have zero restrictions?

How can you get knocked back a week or two by eating a few extra calories?

You are losing weight, which is great and all, but your scientific logic concerns me.

Do you have a Science degree Panda?

Do you fully understand what burden you have placed on yourself by claiming something is "scientifically proven", when it is not?

Do you realize some people who read this board are educated in science, chemistry, kinesiology and biology to a very high degree?

I am not being critical, i just just cannot tell if you are actually serious about all this, or just trying to get attention and make some sort of name for yourself, like Adonis and his alter-ego Wavelength...

I honestly wish you the best, if you can get lean doing this nonsense, then i will give you full credit when i see pics of you with a 6 pack. IF you come through with this, i might even change my view on dieting, but i have yet to see anything special out of any of this yet.

Good luck.

8)