Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65299 times)

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #200 on: December 27, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
LMAO!  Great fucking post brother. 8)
Speak more on the protein requirements.  Do you think the amount of protein American bodybuilders ingest is too much?  How much do you fellas over there ingest?  How about your big fellas?

you got someone who barely made it through high school at age 20, can't find a job, speech resembles that of a mongol, and you think he can count protein?

I knew a guy who used to work at the gym i go to... he was about 6'7-6'8... when the guy squats as if he's taking a shit, his head at my shoulder level... close to 400 lbs... huge huge guy... i asked him what his main source of protein was... his answer? "potatoes".... that's how dumb these people are... you think they are going to check nutritional facts (most foods here don't have them) and try to calculate his 800 grams of protein he "needs"?

currently i'm on a little less than 1 gram per lb... from all the people i know... 1 gram per lb.

protein is important... just as electricity is to an electronic appliance... but if that appliance is 110 v and you plug it into 220 v, you know what'll happen... same with protein.... i've always felt like shit on 1.5 to 2 gr per lb... i'm on 180 grams per day now... never felt such energy! no lethargy, no shit... and i'm getting the best results of my life.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2010, 10:37:27 AM »
You're acting like a real c u n t right now.
i answered his post with the same tone as he answered mine.

if you don't see that or like that fuck you too.

i'm talking about scentific facts, i'm talking about peer reviewed studies proving that 90% of the stuff that's accepted as fact here is bullshit.

you don't have to like it, but people shouldn't melt down at the first sign of disagreement and stick their head in the sand about it.
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »
Serious question for all the "clean contest prep diet" fellas... If this "clean diet" is so essential for contest prep, then how do you explain the FACT that I was able to hit a true sub-6 and stay there for 3 months straight eating cheeseburgers, pizza, french fries, coke, pepsi, etc? And yes, I was an am completely natural

That's not the issue, the issue is that Tbombz and GH15 said is WAS NECESSARY to have junk food, my argument is that it not necessary but counter productive. Saying someone HAS to have junk food is a weak excuse for not having discipline and a weak work ethic. If you insist on having junk food have it for psychological reasons not because you think "it's necessary to maintain muscle mass".  

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #203 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »
if the "diet guru" tells you to eat 6 meals a day, 70 grams of protein per meal, tries to time your carbs and fats and shit and all that shit and tell you it's the diet that matters!!! don't cheat on your diet ever!! that's the secret!!... well, then, he's full of shit...
i've spend thousands... yes... thousands of dollars on gurus (some of them pretty well known here) and i can tell you that they are all scam artists...

if the guru doesn't sound like this:
"ok... i want you to take 50 mcg of t3, increase it every 2 weeks by 25 mcg... start your clen at 80 mcg and add 20 mcg every 3 days til you hit 200 mcg... start at a tab of ephedrine per day and increase 1 tab every week til you hit 3 tabs in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon... take tren and masteron at 1 ml eod, after 4 weeks make them ed. 1000 mg eq per week... 1 ml prop eod... 4-8 iu gh per day before you sleep"
and then you ask..
"hey... what about the diet?"
and he says "oh... yeah... eat protein... lay off the carbs... and starve"

then THAT is a guru....

the rest are liars who try to hide the drug use by discussing diet 99% of the time and then tell you "oh, and if you feel it is neccessary... i'd want you to add some T3, clen, tren, masteron, DNP, GH, and ephedrine... not neccessary at all... but it'll help... it speeds up results just a bit" knowing that you'd say "YES! OFCOURSE!"

after the results i've been getting week after week on depending more on drugs and training, and less on diet... i'd say the game is
70% drugs
28% training
2% diet

whoever tells you otherwise is a liar scam artist, or stupid
Are you sure? I think it is more like
70% drugs
28% diet
2% training

I can site MANY bodybuilders (top level amateurs and pros) some that i know fairly well who train like pure fucking garbage and who are big and in shape. I think diet has ALOT more weight then what you are giving it. I've seen people doing cable flys with 35lbs who grow just fine. I never really grow until i start dieting and my meals are in line and everything is consistent.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #204 on: December 27, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »
That's not the issue, the issue is that Tbombz and GH15 said is WAS NECESSARY to have junk food, my argument is that it not necessary but counter productive. Saying someone HAS to have junk food is a weak excuse for not having discipline and a weak work ethic. If you insist on having junk food have it for psychological reasons not because you think "it's necessary to maintain muscle mass".  
I agree... i think junk food in the offseason for growing is good because sometimes its hard to get those extra calories in but on a diet it is not neccesary. Consistency is best for dieting. If you want to maintain musclemass take more drugs... always worked for me. I never lost muscle from a diet... even when i dieted naturally.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 27, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »
food is necessary.

At the end of the day its all just aminos, fatty acids and glycogen.

junk food / clean food is just marketing terms.
175lbs by 31st July

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #206 on: December 27, 2010, 11:10:14 AM »

100% truth.

Funny story- I was talking to a top 3 female Olympia competitor last month and she said that a certain *Big name nutrition guru* had his girls eat potato ships for one of their meals.  I told her that in no way at all were fried, processed , refined foods NECESSARY to get lean and ripped.

"Yeah But he has trained so and so etc etc."

LOL I don't give a shit! It is NEVER good to eat Junk food - ever- if you need more kcals then eat MORE nutritious food.

For some reason people cling to this myth that filthy junk food actually helps them in some way. Fukin insanity.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: December 27, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
I eat some junk food because it tastes good, simple.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 27, 2010, 11:19:48 AM »
100% truth.

Funny story- I was talking to a top 3 female Olympia competitor last month and she said that a certain *Big name nutrition guru* had his girls eat potato ships for one of their meals.  I told her that in no way at all were fried, processed , refined foods NECESSARY to get lean and ripped.

"Yeah But he has trained so and so etc etc."

LOL I don't give a shit! It is NEVER good to eat Junk food - ever- if you need more kcals then eat MORE nutritious food.

For some reason people cling to this myth that filthy junk food actually helps them in some way. Fukin insanity.

the insanity is thinking 'junk food' is somehow different from 'clean food'.

the myth that clean foods are better for dieting is because of the fear of insulin, thinking that it stops fat burning, and makes people hungrier more often as levels plummet from meal to meal.

however insulin has beneficial effects on muscle synthesis and breakdown, it also increases meal saticity. why would you try to lower it when science has shown that insulin means nothing when it comes to losing fat - its calories that matter  ???

proof:
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #209 on: December 27, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »
I wasn't saying that junk food is necessary, I'm just saying that the idea that one MUST eat clean to get ripped is complete and utter bullshit. In fact, I was advised by Bob Lorimer (yes, that's right the son of Jim Lorimer and the man in charge of the Arnold Classic) to eat "clean" (chicken breasts, raw vegtables, etc) and I did drop from 9% to 7% but I had to lose 10 fucking pounds to do so and my strength plummented. So I lost roughly 7 lean pounds for 3 fat pounds. Later on, I went from sub-8 to sub-6 and I lost 6 pounds doing so 3 lean pounds to 3 pounds of fat. So on the "clean" diet I lost over 2 pounds of muscle for each fat pound lost, and on the cheeseburger, pizza diet I lost at a one to one ratio. Remember fellas, as you get leaner and leaner it's MUCH harder to keep muscle while losing fat. Just ask God about this

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2010, 11:43:38 AM »
if the "diet guru" tells you to eat 6 meals a day, 70 grams of protein per meal, tries to time your carbs and fats and shit and all that shit and tell you it's the diet that matters!!! don't cheat on your diet ever!! that's the secret!!... well, then, he's full of shit...
i've spend thousands... yes... thousands of dollars on gurus (some of them pretty well known here) and i can tell you that they are all scam artists...

if the guru doesn't sound like this:
"ok... i want you to take 50 mcg of t3, increase it every 2 weeks by 25 mcg... start your clen at 80 mcg and add 20 mcg every 3 days til you hit 200 mcg... start at a tab of ephedrine per day and increase 1 tab every week til you hit 3 tabs in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon... take tren and masteron at 1 ml eod, after 4 weeks make them ed. 1000 mg eq per week... 1 ml prop eod... 4-8 iu gh per day before you sleep"
and then you ask..
"hey... what about the diet?"
and he says "oh... yeah... eat protein... lay off the carbs... and starve"

then THAT is a guru....

the rest are liars who try to hide the drug use by discussing diet 99% of the time and then tell you "oh, and if you feel it is neccessary... i'd want you to add some T3, clen, tren, masteron, DNP, GH, and ephedrine... not neccessary at all... but it'll help... it speeds up results just a bit" knowing that you'd say "YES! OFCOURSE!"

after the results i've been getting week after week on depending more on drugs and training, and less on diet... i'd say the game is
70% drugs
28% training
2% diet

whoever tells you otherwise is a liar scam artist, or stupid

Hahahaa Buselmo layin down th smack.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2010, 11:56:43 AM »
You're acting like a real c u n t right now.

now!?

the guy is the biggest fuking stooge on this site.

looks like a bag of shit, but knows everything there is to know about, well, everything.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
Yes, but the protein in the  beef and eggs will build muscle on the drugs,
The kit-kats won't.
In addition, eating all that sugar will spike your insulin levels not making your body an ideal arena for fat burning.  In addition, eating alot of sugar, make stimulates your appetite, not something you want when dieting...So while, yes a calorie is a calorie, the other affects it has on the body need to be accounted for.
Perfect explanation/rebuttal to Pandas bullshit Wiggs,but unfortunately he will more than likely still not be able to grasp it!!  :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #213 on: December 27, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »
Perfect explanation/rebuttal to Pandas bullshit Wiggs,but unfortunately he will more than likely still not be able to grasp it!!  :(

I'm not going to get into 50 page argument over it.  He can do what he does and I'll do what I do. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #214 on: December 27, 2010, 12:07:44 PM »
If everyone in this threads being honest about what they are posting, then I think we can only come to one conclusion : every bodybuilder has to find what works for them personally.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #215 on: December 27, 2010, 12:08:29 PM »

the myth that clean foods are better for dieting is because of the fear of insulin, thinking that it stops fat burning, and makes people hungrier more often as levels plummet from meal to meal.

however insulin has beneficial effects on muscle synthesis and breakdown, it also increases meal saticity. why would you try to lower it when science has shown that insulin means nothing when it comes to losing fat - its calories that matter  ???

proof:

the "proof" is in the 75lbs of pudding around your midsection, chief.....

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: December 27, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »
Panda if you knew anything about dieting you could be ripped in 12 weeks max. Trey Brewer did it, you can too! Face it, you are lost!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #217 on: December 27, 2010, 12:33:26 PM »

proof:

don't make me pinch your love handles, you loveable fat tub of shit!
Deep Tissue Massage

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #218 on: December 27, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »
Sorry Panda, but Heavy-Hitter does have a pretty good point.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 27, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
Panda if you knew anything about dieting you could be ripped in 12 weeks max. Trey Brewer did it, you can too! Face it, you are lost!

::) ah the old you should look like you know what you are talking about fall back  ::)

i assume everyone on this thread is ripped to the bone then ? and never been overweight ?  ::)

yes i could get ripped in 12 weeks if i took the t3, gh, clen, eca, dnp and streoids he took.

i could also do it naturally if i wanted to lose every ounce of strength and muscle i have.

but i'm happy losing 2-3 lbs a week naturally thank you while you all continue to scratch your heads at how it is possible to lose fat while eating 'junk food'  ::)

lots of guys here simply cannot handle the truth it seems.

again can anyone explain to me how eating baked potatoes is different than eating french fries when calories are controlled  ???

can anyone explain how the results of each of those metabolic ward studies in the list i posted is possible if according to all of you clean foods are better  ???

lots of blow hards on this site, all talk, all knowing, always correct because they once got ripped taking boatloads of gear and ate bland foods, or heard about guys getting ripped that way.

of course all these peer reviewed studies i'm talking about could all be wrong  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #220 on: December 27, 2010, 01:01:54 PM »
[Quote from: Fatpanda:
"of course all these peer reviewed studies i'm talking about could all be wrong"]
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #221 on: December 27, 2010, 01:05:21 PM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #222 on: December 27, 2010, 01:15:34 PM »

proof:

Nutrient partioning as well as fat burning is far greater when eating low gi, fresh, healthy nutritious foods.

I don't give a shit what a silly test by nerds in lab coats demonstrates- 300 kcals of wild salmon and fresh salad is far more effective at improving a body composition shift than 300kcals of ice cream.

Trust me- if YOUR way was better- I would use it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #223 on: December 27, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

Nutrient partioning as well as fat burning is far greater when eating low gi, fresh, healthy nutritious foods.

I don't give a shit what a silly test by nerds in lab coats demonstrates- 300 kcals of wild salmon and fresh salad is far more effective at improving a body composition shift than 300kcals of ice cream.

i think you're jealous of his physique.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 27, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »

literally hundreds of studies on pre/post workout nutrition say different.
175lbs by 31st July