Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847928 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
???

Every guy on his board seems to be either a Navy Seal, a 300 lbs mass freak or friends with celebrities. Damn, what a successful group of people! ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Come on fellas, you just can't take Getbig seriously. It's an Internet forum, after all. Reading some of the posts here just made me laugh aloud!

That's the entire purpose of what we do here.

We are happy to be able to make you laugh out loud.

Please come back and join us more often, I'll make sure that MY BITCH is around for your entertainment purposes.

"1"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL MY BITCH'S BLUFF AND CALL HIS OWN BUILDING
« Reply #927 on: May 09, 2012, 03:27:07 PM »
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT CALL COST ME: NOTHING

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK ME TO FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION: 5 MINUTES

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS COSTS FOR SUCKMYMUSCLE: HIS ENTIRE 10 YEAR CAREER POSTING HERE AS AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY.

"1"

Yes these are good points, never looked at it this way.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: RON- Its time to De-mod SUCKMYMUSCLE
« Reply #928 on: May 09, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »
don't think Bay is giving up his mod position of the homosexual board any time soon.

Aw, that's my favourite one!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 ???
  Because the guy who designed the question(Nikos Lygeros) told me that the answer is correct and the people who publish the Mensa journal accepted my solution. You are right, though, that just telling you the answer would be meaningless since you lack the mental capacity to confirm for yourself that the answer is correct. You will know it because the answer will be published next month in the Mensa journal and you will have read it here first. From me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
???

Is there any way of finding said Mensa publication online?
from incomplete data

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
What will the road to recovery be like for "suck my muscle"?

JasonH

• Getbig V

Possibly the same lonely road as that of Will Grant, Pumpster, and Dave.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Re: RON- Its time to De-mod SUCKMYMUSCLE
« Reply #933 on: May 09, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
There is a rumor that "suckmymuscle" is Ron's nephew and that is how he's able to get so many threads deleted.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Possibly the same lonely road as that of Will Grant, Pumpster, and Dave.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Dave is just on a business trip in Kalamazoo, he'll be back soon.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I don't think it's possible to recover after such a devastatingly gruesome death, but you never know, a coward lives many lives.

"1"

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Dave is just on a business trip in Kalamazoo, he'll be back soon.

That's like the weirdest name for a town/city that I've ever seen... in MI of all places. I know it exists for real since some of my friends go to college there.
from incomplete data

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
  Actually, microwave technology was given to the U.S Government, in the 1960's, by grey aliens from Alpha Centauri. It was originally designed for use in an integrated particle beam weapons system, which utilzed proton dislocations to "dent" the eletronegativity of the target, thus causing immediate desintegration. Unfortunately, the Government sold out the secret to private industries, so as to help finance their military research. So, every time you utilize a microwave oven, you're using a grey alien technology that was never designed to be utilized by human beings, let alone for civilian purposes!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I wonder if Sevastase is planning to reveal his photograph of SMM in this thread.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
from incomplete data

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I wonder if Sevastase is planning to reveal his photograph of SMM in this thread.

Yeah, you registered here a couple months before me. Too bad this is my third username here, and that I have been posting here since 2002. Oh damn, you didn't expect this one, did you? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
from incomplete data

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I just want to say that i have some info on sucky that would add fuel to the fire, but it's via PM and while this thread is fucking amazing, any decent man shouldn't be sharing anything that was given in confidence, it's bad taste imo.

so to all the guys sending info like that you are homos, no offence OMR, unless you want to fight me. I'm roughly 6'7 with a rainbow belt under steven seagal and was colonel of the Toronto gay parade two years running. I have snapped the spines of both murine and equine species and have an iq of -10 diopters.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
That's like the weirdest name for a town/city that I've ever seen... in MI of all places. I know it exists for real since some of my friends go to college there.
Home of Checker Motor Company which produces The Checker Cab. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I just want to say that i have some info on sucky that would add fuel to the fire, but it's via PM and while this thread is fucking amazing, any decent man shouldn't be sharing anything that was given in confidence, it's bad taste imo.

so to all the guys sending info like that you are homos, no offence OMR, unless you want to fight me. I'm roughly 6'7 with a rainbow belt under steven seagal and was colonel of the Toronto gay parade two years running. I have snapped the spines of both murine and equine species and have an iq of -10 diopters.

What'in PM - stays in PM!

Translation: Just send it to everyone by PM until it becomes public knowledge.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I just don't understand why MY BITCH Lies, lies, lies so much....

"1"

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
 I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rick James: See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.

[pause]

Real Rick James: Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
What'in PM - stays in PM!

Translation: Just send it to everyone by PM until it becomes public knowledge.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

it's hurting brah to not share, it's too funny and is something that no one has even touched on in this thread, lol. I think he has had enough. This is one of the more brutal ownings i've witnessed on here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Home of Checker Motor Company which produces The Checker Cab. 

Total random facts: Fran Lebowitz has a Checker. White. She babies it around Manhattan. She's gonna be in my town later this year; and if I don't get her two first books signed I'm gonna be most dismayed.