Author Topic: Bodybuilders "cardio" - have to laugh at the slow rate  (Read 33557 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: bodybuilders "cardio"
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
Honestly, why do you always play these stupid cat and mouse games on the board? Is it to demonstrate superiority by lording purported knowledge over others?

We all get it...you do this shit for a living and you're very good at it, etc...

Why don't you try contributing your knowledge instead of posting your passive-aggressive barbs? It's a little old and tired.

If you're so damned good at coaching, then be a coach on the boards for christ's sake.

Just tell the fucking guy what metabolism is, and be done with it. Teach/coach something...don't try to expose people and then laugh at them. It's childish bullying. Unless that's the only reason you come here. In which case, we have a lot of those guys here...get in line. And you're not funny enough to be one of them so work on your game.

Sorry, you are correct. It's a character flaw.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2012, 09:49:47 AM »
Why the shot at my wife, dickhead?

It's a compliment.  I'd like to hear her thoughts on getting lean while on AAS.  From what I've seen-you shouldn't advise anyone on being lean.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2012, 09:56:21 AM »
It's a compliment.  I'd like to hear her thoughts on getting lean while on AAS.  From what I've seen-you shouldn't advise anyone on being lean.

Well, considering she never used...

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:32 AM »
Well, considering she never used...

Sure man.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2012, 10:04:34 AM »

all this picture proves is that blacks are more muscular than whites

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »
yes, its very easy, to get cut:

starve, learn starving and learn how to deal with it, theres ways to make it somewhat comfortable.

move around alot.

train hard

rest

eat enough protein

dont forget the steroids

and no, no slowly getting into diet, just crash, when on gear itll work.

What he said  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2012, 10:25:26 AM »

What ever you say chief.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »
the munchies thing goes away after a while and is replaced by apetitelessness.

the famous hamdy smokes all the time.

and so does dennis wolf.

oh, and btw, as another "trick" to have keep the hunger down, i think of the self righteous fatasses who eat like swine and look even worse all the while kids die of hunger somewhere else on the globe.

and i think of the disgusting semi human fatsos known as mcdonalds customers, its serves for me similair funtion to the graphic warning image on cigarette packs

:)

i think off the pathetic weak who cant stand through diet and then they engage in eternal self pity, then i think about hos the ladies get in line to get some of me just because im in great shape.

its all worth it.

or like Sgt. Barnes would say... "just shut up and take the pain"

one of my tricks is to remember the suffering of running 5 hard miles, that kinda training toughens ya up and makes it easier to take the pain of starvation

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2012, 11:43:09 AM »
Mmm, all due respect. That's not it. But that is YOUR definition.

With all due respect, this is what I mean when I write metabolism. It doesn't matter how you call it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2012, 11:44:09 AM »
well, her body obviously isnt natural.

LOL...you're new at this aren't ya?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »
hey i thought i have to get back to that post, since youre cool ppl.

what i meant is, depending on how much i take, i always come out similiar looking after dieting, dont matter for me if i do a bulking or go off gear before dieting(and then diet on gear), ill look about the same.

i prefer going off totally and eat whatever i want and not even care about training to a bulking cycle, the water and the fat gained from bulking is very hard and tiresome and fustrating to diet away, as the results show slowly(unless when around 10%, then on a diet you look better weekly),
and i get shit bloodwork results from bulking and feel lethargic, cant even sex properly, getting out of breat easily etc, and most of all i look utter horseshit during a steroid bulk, from face to feet all the way ;D

the joints arguments of yours counts, no doubt, but sitting on stationary bike, allow fast paced cardio even at that weight.

just felt like explaining my position.

8)

Very true...no excuse for me not to do high intensity cardio on the bike.

I left off my other reason for doing slow cardio, and though I'm a bit ashamed of it, not so ashamed I will stop.

Slow cardio gives me 60 minutes each day to watch beautiful girls at the gym. I'm not working so hard that I can't appreciate how good they look, and get an eyeful. Also, the slow cardio (60 mins) allows me to get in a full episode of my favorite TV shows on the boob tube (i.e. Dexter, Spartacus, Band of Brothers, etc...). So it's a peaceful way to pass the time that provides enjoyment. Sometimes, I like to just take a long walk at night and think about business, or life, or my family...helps me clear my mind and come to terms with life...I can't do that if I'm working hard.

If I didn't have hot girls or TV to watch at the gym, you're damned right I'd be doing intense cardio. I fucking hate just plain cardio with no distrations...I can't imagine anything more boring.

I also agree that bulking doesn't help me really gain more muscle than staying lean. Again...I don't have a valid reason for bulking. I wind up doing it because I like to eat good foods, and I like to eat a lot of them. The only difference for me between contest dieting and non-contest dieting is I eat less. But I'll eat prosciutto on my diet; I'll eat prime rib; I'll eat cookies; I'll eat eggs benedict...whatever I want when I'm contest dieting. I just don't get to eat as much. And my problem is I like to eat a lot to feel full. So, when I'm contest dieting, I often go towards foods that really fill you up but don't provide much calories (vegetables with no sauce, chicken breast, egg whites). Sometimes, it's more important that I feel full when dieting than eating something tasty. But when I want tasty things and feel I can control my appetite, I just do it. I'm dieting right now for a show, and yesterday this is what I ate:

Meal one at noon: 2 eggs benedict with english muffins for breakfast, and a liter of diet coke

Meal two at 6pm: 8 oz of roast beef and some gravy and 2 liters of flavored water

Meal three at 8 pm: 3 cups of plain popcorn with salt and vinegar flavor and 2 liters of flavored water

Meal four at 10 pm: 1 super massive greek salad with tomoatoes, cucumbers, feta, olives, onions and basil leaves and my homemade vinaigrette. And 8 slices of black forest ham

But I agree with everything you said about bulking. It's pretty stupid to do it, and doesn't help you grow much. Let the drugs help you grow...the extra food is a nuisance. The only reason I do it is because I'm weak, and I know I can't suffer every day of the year. It's why I'll never be a good bodybuilder. I've made my peace with that. I do it now because frankly, I'm too beat up to do any sports, and this makes me feel good enough about myself that I feel personally validated. Until I find a better hobby that fills the void that sports left when I quit all contact sports, I'll keep bodybuilding.

Also, I like the way the wife molests me because I have some muscles and her other girlfriends have fat husbands. It adds a certain desperation to her attempts to keep me happy in the sack (I think she does this because she thinks I'll be tempted by other women if she doesn't pull out all the stops), which leads to excellent sex. I'd never stray anyways, but if this is how she has to handle business in the bedroom, who am I to complain? ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »
well, you do 8hrs construction site work daily, cant be starving there.this also takes care of the moving around part.

the drug part is each ones personal choice

This is true. I work in an office all day and spend 90% of my work day sitting in front of a computer. It's no wonder there are so many fat people in my office. I find that i have to do some type of cardio to keep my body lean.

I look at it two ways, you can either starve yourself or suffer through cardio. If you can find a type of cardio you enjoy then why starve yourself? I eat pretty clean and get down to around 1500 calories when it's time to get really lean, but most of the year I'm eating between 3-4000 calories.

I find starving myself works but it makes life worse for me than doing some cardio a few days a week on days i don't lift weights. I dated this Russian girl years ago that loved to fuck for a good hour every day and i would have marathon bang sessions with her every day. I lost 30 pounds in like 6 weeks with no other form of cardio. Hard to find a girl that can take a fucking for a hour straight every day though.

8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2012, 01:00:22 PM »
missing one thing here .. it´s about your HEART too. It´s important to work it all .. if you walk...then jog or run then walk you are doing a type of Interval training. Jump rope anything. I feel losing weight is also about activity too. The human body was made to walk ..up hill ..climb. Diet is of course key. The more you eat the more you have to lose..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »
missing one thing here .. it´s about your HEART too. It´s important to work it all .. if you walk...then jog or run then walk you are doing a type of Interval training. Jump rope anything. I feel losing weight is also about activity too. The human body was made to walk ..up hill ..climb. Diet is of course key. The more you eat the more you have to lose..

you gotta learn to take pain and to like it ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
you gotta learn to take pain and to like it ;)
very true.. ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2012, 01:47:10 PM »
farrah said in his kai grene seminar that cardio is more useful for bulking than cutting

ukjeff

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
eat less, go for a walk, lift weights , take gear.
Jeez, its easy.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
well, you do 8hrs construction site work daily, cant be starving there.this also takes care of the moving around part.

the drug part is each ones personal choice

I've not work construction my whole life, Galeniko.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
So you're saying fuck bulking and just diet down and add drugs and muscle will come?

I agree that bulking on gear is fucking brutal and makes you look like horseshit :DD

90% of older guys at my gym just drink whole year and then get on gear and get shredded. They drink a lot during weekends, barely eat anything and take a lot of amphetamine :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2012, 02:24:08 PM »
This is true. I work in an office all day and spend 90% of my work day sitting in front of a computer. It's no wonder there are so many fat people in my office. I find that i have to do some type of cardio to keep my body lean.

I look at it two ways, you can either starve yourself or suffer through cardio. If you can find a type of cardio you enjoy then why starve yourself? I eat pretty clean and get down to around 1500 calories when it's time to get really lean, but most of the year I'm eating between 3-4000 calories.

I find starving myself works but it makes life worse for me than doing some cardio a few days a week on days i don't lift weights. I dated this Russian girl years ago that loved to fuck for a good hour every day and i would have marathon bang sessions with her every day. I lost 30 pounds in like 6 weeks with no other form of cardio. Hard to find a girl that can take a fucking for a hour straight every day though.

8)

I spend almost all my days not giving a fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
haha, i always have to laugh when i see permabulkers stepping a treadmill or stationary bicycle slower than the 70year old right next to them.

whats the oint of this, the same effect can be had by a walk through town.

hell, masturbation burns more calories than that.

maybe the solution is also to eat  a little bit less

Don't forget with towel wrapped around neck. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
So you're saying fuck bulking and just diet down and add drugs and muscle will come?

I agree that bulking on gear is fucking brutal and makes you look like horseshit :DD

90% of older guys at my gym just drink whole year and then get on gear and get shredded. They drink a lot during weekends, barely eat anything and take a lot of amphetamine :D
i thought you had to be big and bloofy the first few years to build foundation

then get shredded

ukjeff

« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
bulking is a waste of time, getting fat just to diet it off again.   ::)
Train hard year round and do some cardio precontest.
Off season just knock the cardio on the head.
Up the cutting drugs pre-contest.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2012, 02:58:14 PM »
i'm trying to bulk without adding fat and it's going ok so far

if i start adding too much fatty tissue i'll just drop the cals a bit

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2012, 03:01:06 PM »
very nice post, very good points.

the easy distraction cardio is a good point, why not watch bit tv, i read papers or books when i do it, as we got no tvs on the cardio machines ion the gym, i prefer bycycle outside,thjough, if its warm enough, its easy on the joints.
however at my roughly 220,i can manage to jog, just need rests every 15mintues or so :-X

yeah doing this all for little bit female appreciation is what it is about for me.contest dieting is hell.

btw, this is something ive always wondered about, the fullness issue.i think fullness depends on what the body is used to for the previous weeks of food intake.
during diet, if i just slightly increase calories, im full to the point where it gets painful when pumped.

during bulking, i feel i need to eat more and more and more every couple days to reach the same fullness, or to go lower in food intake and then charge up again, i always had problems to get fullness when bulking.

i know sounds odd, but thats how it was for me.

oh and bulking can be usefull for newcomers who want to add some serious mass i think, i believe if i didnt do the 2 years bulking when i started out i would be alot alot thinner than now.had positive long term effect i think.

I find the same things about fullness.

When I'm lean (sub 8%), I can have an extra 700 calories and the veins jump out and the pump from that next workout is painful.

But when I'm at my heaviest when not competing, I can't get the same painful pumps.

You'd think it would happen all the time, but it doesn't. I feel the same way you do about this. Maybe it's just the drastic change that pumps you out...but when you're always full your body just gets used to it. And there's only so much you can bloat up with more water once you're already full. Anymore, and you just piss it out.

I think that's part of the post-workout garbage loading that goes on. You eat like a hog, and you look super full and vascular and look like a freak. One week after a contest, I blow up from 220 to 260, and I look like a freak at 260...I even freak myself out. But that 260 is way different than the 260 I start my diet at.

After the show, I blow up to 260, then the water regulates again and goes back to normal, and I drop back down to about 235. Then slowly fatten up to about 260 just by eating whatever I want.

But I never feel fuller, or like the way I look more, than the 2-4 days after a contest. If I could always look like that, I'd love it. But it's a dragon you chase...you can catch it for a bit, but then it burns you badly if you keep after it.