Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 141886 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #575 on: January 18, 2013, 07:35:24 AM »
Didnt you call me a liar earlier?

I couldnt care less how many people use this diet and TBH neither should you, you should post your info and let people comment on it freely, if the infos solid it will stand up to scrutiny if not then it wasnt much use in the first place.

PS You still havent explained why you need an appetite suppressant when you can eat as much as you like.  ;)

That's hardly rocket science, when you are eating almost exclusively clean protein foods, your body will craves sugar/carbs/fatty foods, so taking something that takes the edge off your appetite can be an aid.

On any diet(regardless of macro breakdown) your body will crave certain foods and having less appetite is a plus. I don't think anyone said low/no carb diets were a miracle that required no suffering at all...

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #576 on: January 18, 2013, 07:56:10 AM »
You know what guys...you are 100% correct that I was FAT!!!!

But if you knew my journey and where I've come from you might say things differently, but seeing the desire here to crush the human spirit, that is also doubtful. I try to be an honest person and act with some morals and conduct myself in a manner that others respect.

I will be very brief and say this. A year and a half ago I was near 500lb bodyweight due to a brain tumor that damaged my hypothalamus and had a death sentence. Yet through bodybuilding diet/training I have lost almost 200lbs.

No, I am not ripped...yet, but I do know what dietary principles have worked with me so far and that the proper carbs utilized will still allow one to burn fat in the correct environment.

You all can peronally attack me all you want and do your little 3rd grade name-calling, but my personal calling is higher than that as I hope to encourage and motivate others to achieve the body that they want, despite whatever obstacles may present themselves.

With that said, the truth is the truth and you can not compare a non-hormonized lifter and his diet to a hormonized one...it is night and day! Do not ignore the basic principle of the hormone Trenbolone that with time and consistency will get any serious lifter down to 6%. But this hormone NEEDS carbs. Hgh needs carbs. Insulin needs carbs.

Now you can personally attack me all you want. That doesn't remove from the arena the fact that diet only matters when one is in a natural state, not when they are full of varying hormones.

In the end, to those who are serious bodybuilders (a name that I did not call myself), I wish you all the best in your physique endeavors. Because at the end of the day we all want to look in the mirror and be pleased with the product that we have been building.

Just feel pity for you and other folks who support gh15 who is a scammer. Have you even seen or talked to gh15. What makes you think that he is a god or superman.
You guys come here and get bashed, you folks post your pics on that scammer's site which could go down at any moment. Some top guys have already left the board. You guys are making fool of yourself. Gh15 would be laughing his ass off and grab all the money from you folks.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #577 on: January 18, 2013, 08:30:21 AM »
GH15 is the number 1 site on the internet for advanced bodybuilding. All you have to do is log onto your account at g h 1 5 and see for youself instead of spreading lies.

GH15 has many years at the top and has never been "brought down"...can't be brought down. There is a reason for this. And his advice is followed by millions, while your advice is followed by how many?

GH15 has said that you also need carbs on tren ace and not only on gh and/or slin. Please read your bible since you quote him and use his vocabulary.

And lastly, there is such a thing as window of opportunity...you should know it by now...it is the period when the hgh is still at work even though it is out of the blood.

Unfortunately Mr. Galeniko you can't change history despite how hard you may try. You came to getbig very late and you came because of gh15. OTH is a pupil of gh15 for many years so atleast he has some credibility in discussing hormones, but still the hate is consuming you because he left you and the rest of getbig as orphans...that is what this is truly all about.

Top NPC and IFBB competitors are fighting to become members on that site...you really should log in to truly see it for yourself.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #578 on: January 18, 2013, 08:40:22 AM »
naturals get away with dieting on carbs moreso than gear users, they also need bit extra fats.bc theyre natural.

the argument that you need carbs on tren when dieting is def not true.

i think youre way way overrating tren.

what has tren that big test propionate doses or masteron cant do?its all pretty much the same.

gh15 tells ppl tren is a fatburner, this is ridiculous, tren is a steroid.

LOL, this is not even worth responding to, BUT for those who you may mislead I will say this...

250mg tren ace per day. Come back to me after 2 months on any diet while keeping proper macros.

this along with his dietary advice should ring all alarm bell

he hasnt brought out one guy who went from twink to ,say, zyzz level on his protocols.

the truth is, this whole thing takes time, you can inject 100ius gh daily, 1 gramm of steroids daily and it will not produce even a zyzz withing a year,as claimed.

same for bodyfat burning, this is thermodynamic procedure, cant get ripped quicker than others on diet, esp not on his diet, pineapple juice for dieting,lol.

dieting, the strict guys get best results, not the ones using most drugs.

You lie.

Also, GH15 has never gotten a single penny from me. All information that I and all others have received has been 100% free.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #579 on: January 18, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »
GH15 is the number 1 site on the internet for advanced bodybuilding. All you have to do is log onto your account at g h 1 5 and see for youself instead of spreading lies.

GH15 has many years at the top and has never been "brought down"...can't be brought down. There is a reason for this. And his advice is followed by millions, while your advice is followed by how many?

GH15 has said that you also need carbs on tren ace and not only on gh and/or slin. Please read your bible since you quote him and use his vocabulary.

And lastly, there is such a thing as window of opportunity...you should know it by now...it is the period when the hgh is still at work even though it is out of the blood.

Unfortunately Mr. Galeniko you can't change history despite how hard you may try. You came to getbig very late and you came because of gh15. OTH is a pupil of gh15 for many years so atleast he has some credibility in discussing hormones, but still the hate is consuming you because he left you and the rest of getbig as orphans...that is what this is truly all about.

Top NPC and IFBB competitors are fighting to become members on that site...you really should log in to truly see it for yourself.

Sadly, none of this is true, it's all lies.

Not a single Pro or top level NPC guy follows gh15 except for a few drug dealers that profit from his board.

Wake up dude, gh15 is a gimmick who is laughing all the way to the bank from all you idiots spreading a bunch of nonsense.

The previous owners of the gh15 gimmick posted some pretty accurate drug and dieting advice, but over the past year the account traded hands and is now just a drug promotion tool.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #580 on: January 18, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »
haha the fat dude is giving gh15 type advice this is funny. I thought all gh15 scam money grabbing poops were to be banned from the site to avoid fooling innoscent minds with their tricks?

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #581 on: January 18, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »
Sadly, none of this is true, it's all lies.

Not a single Pro or top level NPC guy follows gh15 except for a few drug dealers that profit from his board.

Wake up dude, gh15 is a gimmick who is laughing all the way to the bank from all you idiots spreading a bunch of nonsense.

The previous owners of the gh15 gimmick posted some pretty accurate drug and dieting advice, but over the past year the account traded hands and is now just a drug promotion tool.

8)

True, watch out for him, all of the sudden he is gonna claim that he found legit kigs and his skin looks paper thin,spider web veins, etc and make all of  you to buy sugar water and then retract saying that these were bunk and put the blame on the new supplier. You folks just dont understand.ripped.com is a no 1 "scamming" site.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #582 on: January 18, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »
Actually his protocol 2 is pretty close to what I did in the past.
Thanks Sev for keeing it real, you know I am just fucken with you with the genetic thing right? lol, nice wheels on the other thread btw, good separation.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #583 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19:31 AM »
amazing

thanks brother
Good luck bro and remember be careful, as long as your paying attention everything should be good  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »

I am simply pointing out the flaws in your diet, Im not arguing at all.
If you cant take anyone criticising your posts then you shouldnt really post.
I have said I agree your diet will allow someone to lose weight, its just not as simple or as perfect as you first claimed it to be.
As for my second name I can guarantee if you know what it is you will blurt it out on this forum before long,its in your nature to attack people who question your knowledge or highlight your lack of it.

The fact that there are other dieting methods doesn't mean this one has "flaws"...hope this helps

ukjeff

« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
The fact that there are other dieting methods doesn't mean this one has "flaws"...hope this helps
The fact that it is dependant on PEDs and stimulants to work may be described as a "flaw" to some.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2013, 09:23:48 AM »

That's hardly rocket science, when you are eating almost exclusively clean protein foods, your body will craves sugar/carbs/fatty foods, so taking something that takes the edge off your appetite can be an aid.

On any diet(regardless of macro breakdown) your body will crave certain foods and having less appetite is a plus. I don't think anyone said low/no carb diets were a miracle that required no suffering at all...

bigmc said it best bro, this guy is just trolling, NO ONE on the planet can be that stupid as to ask such as stupid question. I eat all the protein I want and I am hungry at times cause protein does not quench the hunger or like you said the cravings. They drive you up the wall so anything that helps, why not.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »
Just feel pity for you and other folks who support gh15 who is a scammer. Have you even seen or talked to gh15. What makes you think that he is a god or superman.
You guys come here and get bashed, you folks post your pics on that scammer's site which could go down at any moment. Some top guys have already left the board. You guys are making fool of yourself. Gh15 would be laughing his ass off and grab all the money from you folks.
THIS

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2013, 09:33:58 AM »
The fact that it is dependant on PEDs and stimulants to work may be described as a "flaw" to some.
Are you claiming that you were natural in your pics?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2013, 09:38:41 AM »
its also old school bs.

the carbs you eat before the gym arent even metabolised by the time youre out of the gym
A BANANA MAYBE,,,,ORANGE..

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg and others allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

I will elaborate on a list of foods you can eat in part 2

EDIT; instructions on the use of ECA on no carb diet on page 3

EDIT: instruction on the proper use of carb days incorporated into a no                  carb diet on page 8

EDIT; THE LIST OF FOODS FROM PROTEIN ONLY SOURCES AND                            VEGETABLES ON PAGE 9

EDIT: 2 protocols for Clen use on a no carb diet on page 24

contest dieting is lot more complicated than that specially for someone who never get in contest shape before.get paid help not free advise from some internet junki it will save lots of time.once you learn the basics of contest dieting you are free to do experiment for you next shows and learn from mistakes.although it will get more complicated as your contest level arise but if you smart enough u will learn how to dial-in in final week.body reacts differently each time you approach the show you cant use same amount of cardio or duretics in every show.these crucial decision you have to make on you own looking in the mirror.screw up a bit and see how fast your hard work go down to toilet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #591 on: January 18, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
 ;D

-The fact is that his advice works for millions with many people thanking him daily.

Hahahahaha

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #592 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
contest dieting is lot more complicated than that specially for someone who never get in contest shape before.get paid help not free advise from some internet junki it will save lots of time.once you learn the basics of contest dieting you are free to do experiment for you next shows and learn from mistakes.although it will get more complicated as your contest level arise but if you smart enough u will learn how to dial-in in final week.body reacts differently each time you approach the show you cant use same amount of cardio or duretics in every show.these crucial decision you have to make on you own looking in the mirror.screw up a bit and see how fast your hard work go down to toilet.
This here is what I was warning you people about. Some fucken loser scam artist looking to make a dollar like the fucken loser in the above post. This guy is trying to act like contest prep is rocket science when it is not, sure at the pro level it is more complicated but this thread, is for your average gym rat not a pro bodybuilder.

Lmao at the post above, OK you need a PhD to diet now, fuckmen pleeeeeeeeease

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #593 on: January 18, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
its pretty obvious that they're all trolls of the same gh15 clownship. They thought they'd exploit your thread with advices with their garbage and lure people into their bs scams. You're not asking money or anything just sharing your experiences. These morons want to lure and scam people into buying garbage.

ukjeff

« Reply #594 on: January 18, 2013, 01:08:03 PM »
its pretty obvious that they're all trolls of the same gh15 clownship.

Yep, when you get guys saying its all down to massive amounts of PEDs and stimulants and a protein only diet you can tell where they're coming from.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #595 on: January 18, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
I'm gonna give props to Onetimehard, for getting over 600+ replies in a week.  He is learning well from his master (Shizzo)  8)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #596 on: January 18, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
sexy nipples bro.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #597 on: January 18, 2013, 10:14:18 PM »
here, this is taken today.

no trenbologna.

no gh.

and pretty much like this all year round

all cocaine and artichokes

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #598 on: January 18, 2013, 11:00:14 PM »

no trenbologna.

no gh.

Now those are abs (no homo)  8)

I'm gonna give props to Onetimehard, for getting over 600+ replies in a week.  He is learning well from his master (Shizzo) 8)
I learn from the best  ;)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: January 18, 2013, 11:18:07 PM »

no trenbologna.

no gh.

what were you running and what doses?

Nice nipples btw  ;D   How hard does your boyfriend pinch them when he mounts you from behind?
all drugs - TPPIIP