Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142220 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #975 on: February 04, 2013, 05:35:21 AM »
OK,,,,,NO....

Ok, yes. You need to look harder like with Stan McQuay bro. It's all about the genes. Even the Hodge twins are half white but folks think they are black.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #976 on: February 04, 2013, 05:38:58 AM »
In this pic it is very obvious I'm white.

in the picture it is obvious the chap is overweight
now if he did some of those oral exercises he might get fitter
c

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #977 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »
Guys, this is boring.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #978 on: February 04, 2013, 10:30:44 AM »
Guys, this is boring.
then liven the place up
c

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: February 04, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »
jon cockinbum posting with a mouth full of spunk in this thread
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #980 on: February 04, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »
You cheeky Muslim bastard, you should read the Bible instead of the Quran.
WTF are you talking about Mr. Herridan, you are not a Christian bro, you are a wanabe inmature loser who can't even take care of his own house. Telling people to read the Bible when you have a vulgar side note to Krankenstein is fucken the biggest hypocrit on the planet bro.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #981 on: February 04, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
Of course I'm Christian. I'm trying to preach the Gospel to our Muslim friend here. You, on the other hand, can't be bothered to take up the cross. :'(
your weight is greatly exceeded by your pomposity
c

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #982 on: February 04, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
Of course I'm Christian. I'm trying to preach the Gospel to our Muslim friend here. You, on the other hand, can't be bothered to take up the cross. :'(
What you are accomplishing is the oppisite. You have to lead by example in any field if you want to preach about anything otherwise people will laugh at you, you certainly are not a Christian, more like a mocker of Christianity

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #983 on: February 04, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
AT LEAST WE KNOW HARRIDAN IS NOT HALF WHITE LOL...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: February 04, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
Sounds like you've just taken it in the crapper from your boyfriend, hehehe. ;D

were you drooling as you typed this
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: February 04, 2013, 11:47:52 AM »
jon trolling very hard

crying for attention

desperate to be noticed

poor little jon

poor desperate little jon
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: February 04, 2013, 11:53:36 AM »
jon trolling very hard

crying for attention

desperate to be noticed

poor little jon

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: February 04, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
jon trolling very hard

crying for attention

desperate to be noticed

poor little jon

T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #988 on: February 04, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »

If you've got nothing else to say shut your trap.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #989 on: February 04, 2013, 12:35:43 PM »
I'm only trying to be nice by being friends with the outcast kids here. ::)

thangs for allowing us to laugh   at you -
c

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #990 on: February 04, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
You cheeky Muslim bastard, you should read the Bible instead of the Quran.

lol you realize i read the whole bible and then some, and apocrypha books (if you even know what that is)  before ever reading the qur'an and becoming muslim. Oh snap.

You're fat, annoying, a bad example of someone who claims to be preaching anything, fat. /thread

GH15 approved

This thread is just full of win :) Is it just me or are all the fat people swatting into here to try to argue with OTH and other guys who actually got real results and can show for it lol.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #991 on: February 04, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #992 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »

I will just let you be about your belief that the bible is the word of God, even though most Christians know it is not actually the word of God but word of men 'inspired' by God (or so they say). That's why certain books are and aren't included in the bible depending on denominations, doctrinal differences, etc... Did you know that ethiopian chuch bible has books you never ever heard of included in it?

If it was the word of God it would be one word, not many words of men :) The term bible itself is not in the bible, it comes from biblios refering to 'book' or rather many books.

I am trying to figure out if you are serious because if you are you're one seriously delusional kid. OTH lol.. I hope it's not your for fun gimmick in this thread hahahaaha...

Kid has issues if he thinks that's muscular having 10" arms and being a fat slob.

And sorry to burst your bubble you're as white as this asian wall:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #993 on: February 04, 2013, 02:41:43 PM »
Speaking of http://www.rapscallionrestaurant.com/

You love restaurants right?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #994 on: February 04, 2013, 02:46:24 PM »
Speaking of http://www.rapscallionrestaurant.com/

You love restaurants right?

is that Dr Jon smiting the Sodomites before his tits get in the way?
c

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #995 on: February 04, 2013, 02:59:22 PM »
My chest is so big my pecs protrude as much as tits do! That's what you get when you dip religiously as I do. ;)

Okay this is the new trend in the thread. As many quotes as you can come up with "When you dip as I do".

When you dip your French Fries?

Or do you like to dip in this?

Next?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #996 on: February 04, 2013, 03:00:25 PM »
Okay this is the new trend in the thread. As many quotes as you can come up with "When you dip as I do".

When you dip your French Fries?

Next?

Very funny. ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #997 on: February 04, 2013, 03:01:34 PM »
You know there's that saying you could "walk away" and spare yourself further humiliation like that other GH clown on here did.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #998 on: February 04, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
25 Deadliest Chips and Dips

Mar 22, 2011 8:48 PM EDT
Today is National Chip and Dip Day, but not all crunching is created equal. From Chevys' 1,900-calorie nachos to the Cheesecake Factory's 1,600-calorie guacamole, these are the snack attacks.

Between St. Patrick’s Day and April Fools’ Day, there’s another holiday worthy of celebration, National Chip and Dip Day. For the dedicated dippers, there’s no reason to settle for a staid onion dip with ridged potato chips when chain restaurants offer concoctions like lobster nachos or smoked mozzarella fonduta. Of course, the cost of such celebration can be measured in calories—lots of ‘em.

Rest of the important story here:

I think you mistook "Chips" for chest.

You're the one getting humiliated. At least you're not alone though. ;D

Can you post some of your bulk pictures again :D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #999 on: February 04, 2013, 03:28:08 PM »
When I last squatted back in 2002 I think I did full squats with 50 lbs and now I push 400+ lbs on my gym's leg press machine. If I worked legs more frequently as I should my legs would doubtless be pressing 500 lbs at least.

leg press??????

but at least you shit squat
c