Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49475 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »
But you didn't move on. You went and become a moderator over at B board and attempted to spy on gh 15. org because you were unhappy about gh 15 talking about kigs.

True, forgot about that. B asked if I wanted to be a mod. I said no but then he said it wouldn't be time consuming at all so I figured why not. And who isn't unhappy about gh15 talking about kigs? Pretty much everyone, they just can't say it or else it's an instant ban. Oh well, should have kept my mouth shut. However, it's wrong that B had all sorts of lies and stories made up about him. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
What happened to Pellius ? 

I like Pellius

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2013, 01:02:38 PM »
Yep. And that's what I didn't like. I tried right from the start to help out as much as I could but people didn't like the direction the board was going. They all PM'd me and complained about it because they knew that honesty is my first policy. More than half the mods are upset conflicted about it too. They stick it out because there are good members there and I respect that.

It sucks that the board is being ruined. It had so much potential and all the mods know I fought tooth and nail. But apparently I'm too politically correct or something along those lines. That's all gh15 could attack about my character. Too darn rational and level headed. Fuckin' Canadians, eh!

Why would the board be ruined? absolutely NO reason for it and as you know we get THOUSANDS of new applications and most of them dont even get approved.

You were a mod there and you know this, I dont need to tell you anything new, right?

People are glad and happy to be there and to share and learn and meat new interesting people. To be real bodybuilders and not scared gymrats being mind poisoned by sipplements and local dealers.

The board grew an insane amount in such a short time, and not just in members but most importantly in QUALITY and as you can see without even asking daily threads are being made about our board on here.

Not really a sign of anything being ruined is it? Unwanted and needed attacks are a CLEAR sign Insteadof being succesfull and prospering and growing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2013, 01:03:32 PM »
Do something better with your time, you are creating waves where they dont need to be

Isnt it time for you to  eat for a change and perhaps go to a gym and actually workout?

Dont act as if Dustin is your friend, you were pissing on HIS board as well for MONTHS, so dont go switching sides now and telling him how you are on his side.

Stop lying and go to the gym

me and dustin are cool

you are a tool

fuck off back to asskissing.com men are talking here
T

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
True, forgot about that. B asked if I wanted to be a mod. I said no but then he said it wouldn't be time consuming at all so I figured why not. And who isn't unhappy about gh15 talking about kigs? Pretty much everyone, they just can't say it or else it's an instant ban. Oh well, should have kept my mouth shut. However, it's wrong that B had all sorts of lies and stories made up about him. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

:-X

B was responsible for the great scam with his buddy -b- (whats with the letter B?)

You must be out of your MIND to say something like that. thousands of people were scammed and robbed and they were responsible and you come here pretending you dont know whats up?

And then you go and MOD for a board that was directly planning a ATTACK on the board that treated you well, our board.

Yes, offcourse you casualy 'forgot' about that.

'no your honour, I wasnt there. I was drinking with my buddies and .....wait....wait....oh shit now I remember again, I WAS there and did kill that guy with a knife. ah shit, I forgot your honour'

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »

I am unhappy about gh 15 talking about kigs!!

Do you want to know why? Not because what he says isn't true, but because the ingredients can not be obtained at an affordable cost. But that doesn't take away from the truth behind the results that they brought!

And if it was just gh 15 who had something good to say about kigs then I would be concerened, but you also have these gusy:
-blp
-dogma
-sapp
-bustinass
-bigher
-zamba

And what do they all have in common? They are all SERIOUS bodybuilders! They talk about this product and what it did to their physiques all the time. So sure, it is depressing for those of us who have never used it to read gh 15 ranting and raving about it all of the time along with the above guys. But just b/c they speak about it with such great enthusiasm does not mean that the product during those times was any less real or legit.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
:-X

B was responsible for the great scam with his buddy -b- (whats with the letter B?)

You must be out of your MIND to say something like that. thousands of people were scammed and robbed and they were responsible and you come here pretending you dont know whats up?

And then you go and MOD for a board that was directly planning a ATTACK on the board that treated you well, our board.

Yes, offcourse you casualy 'forgot' about that.

'no your honour, I wasnt there. I was drinking with my buddies and .....wait....wait....oh shit now I remember again, I WAS there and did kill that guy with a knife. ah shit, I forgot your honour'

Dude, where's the proof about -b-? Your's or gh15's word isn't good enough for me. I need proof to back up serious accusations like that.

And about the rest of your post...point taken. I was treated well sure, but once you are in there, you are stuck unless you are willing to become gh15's mortal enemy. It's a tough position to be in.

Also, I don't understand why you are so involved in this? You're not a stupid guy at all, so I don't know what your angle is in all of this.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »
I am unhappy about gh 15 talking about kigs!!

Do you want to know why? Not because what he says isn't true, but because the ingredients can not be obtained at an affordable cost. But that doesn't take away from the truth behind the results that they brought!

And if it was just gh 15 who had something good to say about kigs then I would be concerened, but you also have these gusy:
-blp
-dogma
-sapp
-bustinass
-bigher
-zamba

And what do they all have in common? They are all SERIOUS bodybuilders! They talk about this product and what it did to their physiques all the time. So sure, it is depressing for those of us who have never used it to read gh 15 ranting and raving about it all of the time along with the above guys. But just b/c they speak about it with such great enthusiasm does not mean that the product during those times was any less real or legit.

You're missing the point here. It's just having to constantly hear the same thing daily about kigs that makes you feel like you're in the movie "Groundhog Day." Every morning, we all woke up to a new thread, saying the same exact thing about kigs, only in different wording. I haven't used kigs and they haven't even been available for a year and a half now, so why should I need to hear the same redundant stuff about something that isn't even attainable? It's boring.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »
Dude, where's the proof about -b-? Your's or gh15's word isn't good enough for me. I need proof to back up serious accusations like that.

And about the rest of your post...point taken. I was treated well sure, but once you are in there, you are stuck unless you are willing to become gh15's mortal enemy. It's a tough position to be in.

Also, I don't understand why you are so involved in this? You're not a stupid guy at all, so I don't know what your angle is in all of this.

I dont believe anybody is stuck anywhere. Thats nonsense

Thank you for the words, but I dont have any angle in this at all then the one I mentioned little earlier: I dont like when people piss on something good and I dont let that happen.

Difference in opinion is fine, but its not good to make threads, copy posts and pull them out of context and LIE just to have some fun pissing on our good board.

That wont go

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2013, 01:19:22 PM »

Did you forget about this as well?

You were NEVER treated poorly until these posts on B's board came to light. You act like you were just an innocent bystander who got caught in the crossfire, when you were actively trying to bring corruption to gh 15's board. And if that was your intent, then fine, but don't play like you did not have a hand in this.

dustin

« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »
Why would the board be ruined? absolutely NO reason for it and as you know we get THOUSANDS of new applications and most of them dont even get approved.

You were a mod there and you know this, I dont need to tell you anything new, right?

People are glad and happy to be there and to share and learn and meat new interesting people. To be real bodybuilders and not scared gymrats being mind poisoned by sipplements and local dealers.

The board grew an insane amount in such a short time, and not just in members but most importantly in QUALITY and as you can see without even asking daily threads are being made about our board on here.

Not really a sign of anything being ruined is it? Unwanted and needed attacks are a CLEAR sign Insteadof being succesfull and prospering and growing

C'mon, man. You know what I'm talking about. Our heads work on the exact same wavelength and we'd both butt heads with gh15 over the same sorts of things. All that I'd like to see is a lot less suggestive posts and no more authoritarianism. I'm not a drama queen in the absolute least, but when someone goes around and tells people what to do it's not cool.

A lot of the posting guidelines that I've been suggested are things I do anyway, but I don't like that anyone feels the need to tell me. We're all grown men. We shouldn't be telling anyone what to do outside of general safety guidelines and common sense stuff.

I think if there wasn't two separate boards that people wouldn't take so strong of a partisan stand. I honestly started to miss Getbig and how carefree this place is. You can tell someone to slag off and fuck their mother and they just say something whitty back. I dig that. I don't dig all the butthurt though. Keep it fun, guys.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »
I dont believe anybody is stuck anywhere. Thats nonsense

Thank you for the words, but I dont have any angle in this at all then the one I mentioned little earlier: I dont like when people piss on something good and I dont let that happen.

Difference in opinion is fine, but its not good to make threads, copy posts and pull them out of context and LIE just to have some fun pissing on our good board.

That wont go

Did you forget about this as well?

You were NEVER treated poorly until these posts on B's board came to light. You act like you were just an innocent bystander who got caught in the crossfire, when you were actively trying to bring corruption to gh 15's board. And if that was your intent, then fine, but don't play like you did not have a hand in this.

Ya know what, you guys are right. I have a problem keeping my mouth shut. It's a personality flaw.

On the other hand, don't you think it looks silly for gh15 to say that Dustin and I both use recreational drugs only because we are no longer in his good graces? That type of stuff makes him lose his credibility. Didn't he also say concrete guy had sex with dogs or something like that?

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2013, 01:27:09 PM »
And Moneyshot you should really take the time to read Pellius' posts.

He already brought forth all of the information that revealed B's conduct and true character and his connection to professional muscle and IP. Pellius already did the footwork, investigation, research, and revelation that B was behind this entire Kigtropin scam. He wrote a long thread where he completely destroyed and uncovered B.

If you all notice there is a common thread that runs through all of the enemies of gh 15...they are all Professional Muscle scam artists...all of them!

Now Dustin is a special case and IS NOT involved with those criminals, and gh 15 does not consider him an enemy at all. Is he a twister of the truth to sound appealing? Yes. But an enemy he is certainly not.

GH 15 and Dustin do not agree on certain things and that is that.

dustin

« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2013, 01:32:56 PM »
And Moneyshot you should really take the time to read Pellius' posts.

He already brought forth all of the information that revealed B's conduct and true character and his connection to professional muscle and IP. Pellius already did the footwork, investigation, research, and revelation that B was behind this entire Kigtropin scam. He wrote a long thread where he completely destroyed and uncovered B.

If you all notice there is a common thread that runs through all of the enemies of gh 15...they are all Professional Muscle scam artists...all of them!

Now Dustin is a special case and IS NOT involved with those criminals, and gh 15 does not consider him an enemy at all. Is he a twister of the truth to sound appealing? Yes. But an enemy he is certainly not.

GH 15 and Dustin do not agree on certain things and that is that.

No. That title is reserved for Getbig veteran Liar Coach!

I've never told a lie. gh15 doesn't like me because he's said so many outlandish things that I've exceeded the point where I can support him anymore. I would love to defend what he says except it's so far-fetched now that I can't do it in my right conscience. I wish he would stop making so many tall claims. I speak in hyperbole too, but he's just too matter-of-factly in the way that he speaks and expects everyone to bend to conformity on a whim.

I'd love to support a good leader but when he throws tantrums and bulldozes through everyone, that just doesn't work. People don't respect it, although they may tolerate it or stay silent. I'd rather respectfully talk to people and get their mutual agreement. I don't like when people agree or support something if it's not genuine and authentic. That's all I've got a problem with. The guy's gotta give people some respect! Everyone, right down to the filt, gets a very small degree of respect from me. Every sentient being has that basic right, in my humble opinion.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »

gh15
gets credit for
creating a large
following of gullible
idiots and slackers
the smart ones
wise up and move
on the dumb ones
remain blind
hi wes and pellius :)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
No. That title is reserved for Getbig veteran Liar Coach!

I've never told a lie. gh15 doesn't like me because he's said so many outlandish things that I've exceeded the point where I can support him anymore. I would love to defend what he says except it's so far-fetched now that I can't do it in my right conscience. I wish he would stop making so many tall claims. I speak in hyperbole too, but he's just too matter-of-factly in the way that he speaks and expects everyone to bend to conformity on a whim.

I'd love to support a good leader but when he throws tantrums and bulldozes through everyone, that just doesn't work. People don't respect it, although they may tolerate it or stay silent. I'd rather respectfully talk to people and get their mutual agreement. I don't like when people agree or support something if it's not genuine and authentic. That's all I've got a problem with. The guy's gotta give people some respect! Everyone, right down to the filt, gets a very small degree of respect from me. Every sentient being has that basic right, in my humble opinion.

Well hopefully you understand that you give respect in order to get respect.

It is not being a slave or a puppet to follow the rules given on a specfic board. If gh 15 and admin say that there is to be no narcotic or recreational drug talk then that is the case...point blank, and to do otherwise is disrepectful to them as well as to other members despite whatever your own personal beliefs might be.

gh15 gives respect to anyone besides the filth in this cult.

Would you all like for me to count the good deeds that gh 15 has done in just the last 10 months alone since the birth of gh 15.org? But then again what would be the point because most of you would claim that they were either lies or that I was brainwashed into believing these things.  ::)

Many of you all's core frustrations lie in the fact that gh 15 has left this place and people are mad... no furious!! becuase you are lost and can't find your way. Which is to be expected to some degree because you have lost 8 years of your lives as many of you grew up on gh 15 and this is now a big thing to lose.

This is the true cause of your angst and aggression (aside from the fact that many of you come on here for shits and giggles and have no real assocation to bodybuilding) and it shows. If this was not the case then no one on this board would speak about gh 15 or kigs or say "balonie" and the language that he gave you, and yet to this day it persists.

You think I enjoy coming back here? No! It is a dark, depressing abyss that steals the very joy from one's soul. But I only do it to defend the truth and gh 15. If you instead spoke the truth and didn't mention gh 15 mixed in lies then you would never see me here again.

GH 15 is the hybrid embodiment of Michael Jordan AND Michael Jackson of the 21st century when it comes to bodybuilding.

Yes, it is indeed a big title but that is just simply how it is.

dustin

« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »
Well hopefully you understand that you give respect in order to get respect.

It is not being a slave or a puppet to follow the rules given on a specfic board. If gh 15 and admin say that there is to be no narcotic or recreational drug talk then that is the case...point blank, and to do otherwise is disrepectful to them as well as to other members despite whatever your own personal beliefs might be.

gh15 gives respect to anyone besides the filth in this cult.

Would you all like for me to count the good deeds that gh 15 has done in just the last 10 months alone since the birth of gh 15.org? But then again what would be the point because most of you would claim that they were either lies or that I was brainwashed into believing these things.  ::)

Many of you all's core frustrations lie in the fact that gh 15 has left this place and people are mad... no furious!! becuase you are lost and can't find your way. Which is to be expected to some degree because you have lost 8 years of your lives as many of you grew up on gh 15 and this is now a big thing to lose.

This is true cause of your angst and aggression (aside from the fact that many of you come on here for shits and gigles and have no real assocation to bodybuilding) and it shows. If this was not the case then no one on this board would speak about gh 15 or kigs or say "balonie" and the language that he gave you, and yet to this day it persists.

You think I enjoy coming back here? No! It is a dark, depressing abyss that steals the very joy from one's soul. But I only do it to defend the truth and gh 15. If you instead spoke the truth and didn't mention gh 15 mixed in lies then you would never see me here again.

GH 15 is the hybrid embodiment of Michael Jordan AND Michael Jackson of the 21st century when it comes to bodybuilding.

Yes, it is indeed a big title but that is just simply how it is.

Please don't feel compelled to stick up for him. No one can defend him at this point. He lives in another world, somewhere off in the clouds where he thinks he's Zeus. This isn't a monarchy and he can't just expect to toss lighting bolts at everyone from up above. HE'S got to give respect. I gave it to him for years and still continue to do so. He's got some poor traits about his character that I'm calling out. I'm not doing anything outside of that.

I can't defend him because he just fucking plows through people and then expects them to respect him. I can't do the same. I don't do that. I am rational and logic, not emotional. He said I was being hormonal when it couldn't be further from the truth. I never get emotional. He's a pot calling the kettle black. And it upsets him that I can express myself as eloquently as I do. I'm not perfect, but I am accountable and honest.. I don't expect that I can tell someone to fuck off, and then have them fuck off without a good reason. I wouldn't ask that of anyone because my expectations and actions are grounded in reality.

Despite all his outlandish accusations and statements, I always stood by him. But don't think I wasn't cringing behind the keyboard. I tried suggesting a bit more modesty but he basically told me to shuddap because he's the God of Hormones... okay, whatever, chief! lol

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2013, 02:15:40 PM »
Dustin was reached out to as a friend and yet he simply refused to even respond. He is now confused and hurt.

He has stated that gh 15 has made outlandish claims. Well what are these outlandish claims? That legit kigtropin was truly magic in a bottle? Well IT WAS!!

That the government supports gh 15.org? Well IT DOES!!

Dustin is understandably hurt and he is at a place in his life where he needs to rethink things because the truth is not something that can easily be repressed or pushed into the corner of one's mind. gh 15.org is not going anywhere and he will have to make a Junior account in order to rejoin that board or use one of his other accounts that he likely already made since he is very much a smart guy. But still it doesn't change the fact that when in Rome you had damn well better be marching to the beat of the Romanians.

As a Jedi he needs to fight for and protect the truth even if it means getting screwed by IP and losing a lot of money...as others lost a lot of money and even much more than him.

He is tired of bodybuilding and frustrated and takes that frustration out on the very one who helped him to builld his body. This is not good or fair no matter what angle you look at it from.

And if gh 15 does hate him as has been suggested, then why oh why would gh 15 take the time to name the pet subforum after Dustin's real life dog "Lucky"? And to this day Dustin has never acknowledged this to be the case in any shape or form.

dustin

« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2013, 02:32:31 PM »
Dustin was reached out to as a friend and yet he simply refused to even respond. He is now confused and hurt.

He has stated that gh 15 has made outlandish claims. Well what are these outlandish claims? That legit kigtropin was truly magic in a bottle? Well IT WAS!!

Dustin is understandably hurt and he is at a place in his life where he needs to rethink things because the truth is not something that can easily be repressed or pushed into the corner of one's mind. gh 15.org is not going anywhere and he will have to make a Junior account in order to rejoin that board or use one of his other accounts that he likely already made since he is very much a smart guy. But still it doesn't change the fact that when in Rome you had damn well better be marching to the beat of the Romanians.

As a Jedi he needs to fight for and protect the truth even if it means getting screwed by IP and losing a lot of money...as other lost a lot of money and even much more than him.

He is tired of bodybuilding and frustrated and takes that frustration out on the very one who helped him to builld his body. This is not good or fair no matter what angle you look at it from.

And if gh 15 does hate him as has been suggested, then why oh why would gh 15 take the time to name the pet subforum after Dustin's real life dog "Lucky"? And to this day Dustin has never acknowledged this to be the case in any shape or form.

All right, you seemed sincere at first but now you're becoming annoying. I tried to respond to your PM and mentioned it here. gh15 BANNED me in the middle of my response, and when I went back to the last page it couldn't retain the post because the post data updated, so I couldn't copy and paste it. Get your facts straight before you call me out because I told you, I don't just magically start quarrels out of nowhere. Can you see now that you're attacking me for no reason? Just like gh15 wants. He wants blind followers and now he's got you doing his dirty work. He wants people to run to his defense, but try abstaining and see what happens? He's nothing without his followers. I won'd do that anymore because he's just too crazy now.

Outlandish claims - I'm not even going to answer that. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Hurt? I'm doing fine, ask happyfeet or littlebutbig. They tried defending me but gh15 was deleting everyone's posts. Yes, I've had a LOT of people die that are close to me recently but I've been strong for my friends and family. I crumbled after the first set of deaths and now I'm pretty much desensitized. I talked to happyfeet at length about how crazy the phenomenon is and how well things have been going, all things considered. I'm perfectly cognizant, never emotional or anything like that; I do have a high stress life but I don't cry about it and things are going very smoothly. Otherwise, how would I be plugging away day after day? Wouldn't I have crumbled if I was so fucked in the head? I'm not trying to lie to your or myself either, if I had problems that needed an answer I'd be searching for it right now. I've got solutions to every problem and I'm in the process of correcting them. I don't waste time on lamenting and bitching about it. I invest that time and energy into fixing things and moving forward.

The forum isn't named after my dog either. My dog's name was Buddy. gh15 is pissed off at me because I'm not falling into line. He's snapping his fingers at me expecting me to fall into rank, and my response is asking him why he keeps snapping his fingers at me? I'm already supporting him. I made a quip about the gh15 forum but it's actually rooted in truth, just like most jokes. It's been a lot of fun this morning but I think you're actually starting to believe gh15. Don't let him drag the wool over your eyes, man. I know you're capable of independent thought. That's why you can go back into the mod forum and see that I was the first person to recommend you for mod!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »

As a Jedi he needs to fight for and protect the truth even if it means getting screwed by IP and losing a lot of money...as others lost a lot of money and even much more than him.

lol

dustin

« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »
lol

Haha I missed that. That's a good one too lol

But why is there any beating of war drums? What is this?

These are just fucking forums. Doesn't anyone else think this is funny or am I alone on that one? Is anyone taking this seriously? lol :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2013, 02:44:46 PM »
Haha I missed that. That's a good one too lol

But why is there any beating of war drums? What is this?

These are just fucking forums. Doesn't anyone else think this is funny or am I alone on that one? Is anyone taking this seriously? lol :D

fact of the day: romans employed romanians to beat their war drums

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2013, 02:46:04 PM »
can someone pm andros for me and ask at what dose i should take finasteride and arimidex for 300mg of test

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2013, 02:47:31 PM »
dustin making dre23 look like an asskissing cu nt in this thread
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »
When in Rome you better be marching to this guy's beat..

O