Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49473 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2013, 02:53:14 PM »
below list of legit kigs users as posted by dre23

-blp
-dogma - source
-sapp - source
-bustinass - gets money from coaching off the board
-bigher - got 5k for his dog from members
-zamba - source

spot the pattern
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2013, 02:54:11 PM »
can someone pm andros for me and ask at what dose i should take finasteride and arimidex for 300mg of test

lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2013, 03:01:25 PM »
global phenomenon

89 Users  ???
T

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2013, 03:04:48 PM »
below list of legit kigs users as posted by dre23

-blp
-dogma - source
-sapp - source
-bustinass - gets money from coaching off the board
-bigher - got 5k for his dog from members
-zamba - source

spot the pattern

You lie every step of the way and NEVER show proof for anything

Now you are calling honest members SOURCES?

I think you need to look at yourself and at some of your scamming buddies here, before saying anything you have zero proof of

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #229 on: February 16, 2013, 03:42:45 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2013, 04:00:16 PM »
Haha I missed that. That's a good one too lol

But why is there any beating of war drums? What is this?

These are just fucking forums. Doesn't anyone else think this is funny or am I alone on that one? Is anyone taking this seriously? lol :D
A few of us here have been having fun and laughing at gh15 and his supporters for years. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »
global phenomenon

89 Users  ???

Still receiving applications by the thousands and turning away applicants by the thousands.

dustin

« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »
A few of us here have been having fun and laughing at gh15 and his supporters for years. :)

In the past a lot of his posts were gold. I laughed off the alien and government talk and just never commented on it. Chalked it up to a bit of fun because I'm sure whomever is behind the account is laughing just as much. I love the whore talk and dating advice lol

I'd be concerned if anyone really goes off into the real world thinking he's really some double 0 agent though. The good posts have become too far and in between to play along anymore. Time to turn it in. Fun while it lasted at least!

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »
By the way, I don't mean disrespect to anyone here, but... I browsed the other board a bit today and while there might be chunks of valuable information here and there, there's just as much shitposting as on every other board on the internet. Not to mention that there are a ton of wizards (aren't they supposed to be knowledgeable members or something?) with like 20 posts who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Not to mention that every sticky by gh15 is filled with a plethora of posts by the same nuthuggers over and over again.
Again, it's cool, I don't want to knock anyone or tell them not to have fun, or shoot the shit on internet message boards. I just don't understand why you keep talking about the board as if it was some elitist circle of cream of the crop athletes and bodybuilders, when from what I've seen there really are A LOT of members who haven't contributed a single substantial post - because that seems what most of the pro-gh15 board arguments in this thread seem to boil down to.

Would greatly appreciate an answer.

Cheers

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »
how can gh15 (a top/former pro and god of hormones with government/lunar security contacts) not have access to legit kigs or the ingredients when he claims every bum ass pro from heath down to lusekov uses kigs or the same hgh/igf mixture?

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »
By the way, I don't mean disrespect to anyone here, but... I browsed the other board a bit today and while there might be chunks of valuable information here and there, there's just as much shitposting as on every other board on the internet. Not to mention that there are a ton of wizards (aren't they supposed to be knowledgeable members or something?) with like 20 posts who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Not to mention that every sticky by gh15 is filled with a plethora of posts by the same nuthuggers over and over again.
Again, it's cool, I don't want to knock anyone or tell them not to have fun, or shoot the shit on internet message boards. I just don't understand why you keep talking about the board as if it was some elitist circle of cream of the crop athletes and bodybuilders, when from what I've seen there really are A LOT of members who haven't contributed a single substantial post - because that seems what most of the pro-gh15 board arguments in this thread seem to boil down to.

Would greatly appreciate an answer.

Cheers

But it IS!

People learn more and realize more in 2 days then they have been lied to here and on other boards for YEARS

If you read more then 2 secs you would have realized the depth and wealth of knowledge we have there. Some SERIOUS guys and girls congregate to share and learn from eachother. This creates even higher quality and leaves the gap with other boards even wider

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2013, 04:43:47 PM »
But it IS!

People learn more and realize more in 2 days then they have been lied to here and on other boards for YEARS

If you read more then 2 secs you would have realized the depth and wealth of knowledge we have there. Some SERIOUS guys and girls congregate to share and learn from eachother. This creates even higher quality and leaves the gap with other boards even wider

You sound like you're reading from a brochure.

I don't doubt that there are some knowledgeable people who know what they're talking about, or could be considered "elite" (whatever the fuck that means), but the average user there simply isn't. The board is flooded with a ton of beginner questions/threads - including some absolutely outlandish responds / people parroting stuff out of context and hence totally out of place. Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't expect 5000 out of 5000 members or however many you might have (left) to be experts. It's just weird to see people act like that board is god's gift to humanity, then go there and see a guy adamantly recommending 200-300mg Dbol a day to newbies, just to say "I took UGL Dbol, so no idea how much it really was" after people call him out (he was a wizard, too iirc).

If I'm misunderstanding this issue, please correct me. I simply get that vibe off of you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
Just checked.....75% of members there have 50 or less posts. Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2013, 04:54:11 PM »
You sound like you're reading from a brochure.

I don't doubt that there are some knowledgeable people who know what they're talking about, or could be considered "elite" (whatever the fuck that means), but the average user there simply isn't. The board is flooded with a ton of beginner questions/threads - including some absolutely outlandish responds / people parroting stuff out of context and hence totally out of place. Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't expect 5000 out of 5000 members or however many you might have (left) to be experts. It's just weird to see people act like that board is god's gift to humanity, then go there and see a guy adamantly recommending 200-300mg Dbol a day to newbies, just to say "I took UGL Dbol, so no idea how much it really was" after people call him out (he was a wizard, too iirc).

If I'm misunderstanding this issue, please correct me. I simply get that vibe off of you.

So what is you or anybody elses issue how people view or see a board they freely chose to participate in?

Here all I see is NEGATIVITY and in a major way. Jay Cutler gets pissed on here, lol

And pls stop acting like you are sitting in the sky. Our board doesnt have any members 'left' because we KEEP getting new members and people standing in line to get it.

All the people, including you, in this thread pissing on this have accounts there so if it was that bad just leave and dont come back.

But it appears you and some others keep insisting to make thread after thread about it

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2013, 04:55:01 PM »
global phenomenon

89 Users  ???

I legit LOL.  What a way to sum it all up.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2013, 04:55:43 PM »
Just checked.....75% of members there have 50 or less posts. Lol

And STILL they say and know more and look like they belong in the gym or on the stage more then YOU with endless posts and no life

:-*

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2013, 05:02:06 PM »
So what is you or anybody elses issue how people view or see a board they freely chose to participate in?

Here all I see is NEGATIVITY and in a major way. Jay Cutler gets pissed on here, lol

And pls stop acting like you are sitting in the sky. Our board doesnt have any members 'left' because we KEEP getting new members and people standing in line to get it.

All the people, including you, in this thread pissing on this have accounts there so if it was that bad just leave and dont come back.

But it appears you and some others keep insisting to make thread after thread about it

So the bullshitting starts.
You, good buddy, are the one acting like you're sitting in the sky. I've been trying to clarify my point of view without being hostile. At all. I don't know why you suddenly start generalizing (again).
The "left" was a simple reference to you apparently removing a good number of members from time to time, I have no idea how you could possibly take offense in that.
Also, I didn't say it's BAD, I said there's no reason to act as if it was bodybuilding heaven when there are a lot of obvious issues at hand and even some of the top dogs there aren't willing to take it anymore. Are you going to deny that a good part (not to say the vast majority) of the userbase is not exactly made up from top end bodybuilders?

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »
You, good buddy, are the one acting like you're sitting in the sky. I've been trying to clarify my point of view without being hostile. At all. I don't know why you suddenly start generalizing (again).
The "left" was a simple reference to you apparently removing a good number of members from time to time, I have no idea how you could possibly take offense in that.
Also, I didn't say it's BAD, I said there's no reason to act as if it was bodybuilding heaven when there are a lot of obvious issues at hand and even some of the top dogs there aren't willing to take it anymore. Are you going to deny that a good part (not to say the vast majority) of the userbase is not exactly made up from top end bodybuilders?

So you want to say that Harvard is a bad school because the majority of its students are not professors?

Our board is for the people who WANT to learn and who are serious and take all the aspects of bodybuiding serious. And for this they are at the right place

With all the childish behaviour it is no wonder people dont respect our sport.

If you dont like it stay away and dont mingle. Simple as that

Nobody is forcing anybody to be at our board. And its not a sandbox for people to play and insult and lie. More then enough of that is done on other boards

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2013, 05:10:04 PM »

Good point Wes.  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
gh15 is a good person
l

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2013, 06:01:19 PM »

you bitch
constantly about
getbig and
still have
an account here
one slip from
you and life
get complicated

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
you bitch
constantly about
getbig and
still have
an account here
one slip from
you and life
get complicated

King of empty threats.

Lets see you actually do something that rids Getbig of this Fagboy15 FILT once and for all.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2013, 06:06:13 PM »

give me
the name
and pasword
of your account
on their board

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2013, 06:13:42 PM »

give me
the name
and pasword
of your account
on their board

Never been to that board. I think the whole Lemming15 site is retarded.

About as stupid as www.AlphaFagMale.com

Why aren't you using your regular account? Kinda sad when a Mod has to run a shit gimmick.