Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 77046 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2005, 08:44:04 PM »

"Shut the F up and train"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2005, 08:46:37 PM »
Water-logged mass.....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2005, 08:48:34 PM »
what really fascinates me about this whole debate is how Dorian is viewed as such as god.

To me, he was the most overrated bodybuilder of all time.

I mean, if this was Flex 93, or Haney 91, or Shawn 94 being compared to Ronnie, then you would have a great argument.

But not Dorian.  Here you have a guy who has horrible looking quads from the front, horrible taper, very little striations (except for lower back), hardly any vascularity to speak of, poor muscle shape (esp. deltoids, quadriceps, and biceps) compared to others, etc etc etc. who has won 6 mr. O's, and 4 of them with a torn (missing) biceps muscle.

To me, that is the ultimate in "overratedness"..

When the 6 time Mr. O can get destroyed in the "relaxed" round by "lesser" bodybuilders because his taper sucks, then you know you have a problem..

To me, there are a whole lot of bodybuilders besides ronnie, who, if they were at their best, could have defeated Dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2005, 08:53:02 PM »
what really fascinates me about this whole debate is how Dorian is viewed as such as god.

I mean, if this was Flex 93, or Haney 91, or Shawn 94 being compared to Ronnie, then you would have a great argument.

But not Dorian.  Here you have a guy who has horrible looking quads from the front, horrible taper, very little striations (except for lower back), hardly any vascularity to speak of, poor muscle shape (esp. deltoids, quadriceps, and biceps) compared to others, etc etc etc. who has won 6 mr. O's, and 4 of them with a torn (missing) biceps muscle.

When the 6 time Mr. O can get destroyed in the "relaxed" round by "lesser" bodybuilders because his taper sucks, then you know you have a problem..

To me, there are a whole lot of bodybuilders besides ronnie, who, if they were at their best, could have defeated Dorian.

Without Dorian there would be no Ronnie.

Dorian won 6 times with a wide waste. Ronnie is winning with a fetus or a chest buster in his stomach.
meltdown

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2005, 08:54:50 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2005, 08:56:08 PM »

see this is what I am talking about:

you guys look at that pic and shoot your loads all over the place.

I look at that pic and say:no traps, and his entire left arm lacks detail and muscle deliniation, and his flexed quad shows the same, he might as well have not even flexed it You can barely tell where his deltoids begin and end, they have such poor shape they just blend into his upper arm..

Overrated!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2005, 09:09:57 PM »
Ronnie has his arms angled outward more - exposing more of his bicep. Yates is doing a pure "crab shot." Yates is also leaning down more hiding his traps. But I agree. In most shots I think Ronnie takes the most muscular just because his vascularity and mass/biceps are impressive in this pose.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »
Mansonvier, you are the fool who was going on and on about how Jay Gutler got screwed. Get over it.  You take the best pics of Dorian ever (the Flex photoshoot in B&W; which btw was not the condition he displayed at the show) and compare him to Ronnie's worst poses.  Still, the most muscular of Dorian blows. For a true most muscular, the two best of all time are Ronnie and Ruhl.  In fact, if Ruhl had an ounce of shape he would be the freakiest BB ever.  Dorian went downhill after 1994.  His conditioning on his best day was amazing, but a blind man can see he has no shape.  Hulkster, show a post of the 2003 Mr. O where Ronnie is doing a split and hitting a most muscular. Quite possibly the most impressive shot ever in BB.  Dorian knows in his heart of heart that an in shape Ronnie would roll him. Hell, if you want to speculate, Dorian put on 20+ pounds between his loss to Haney in 1991 to 1993-1994.  What if Haney would have stayed in the game and done the amount of gear that these guys did.  To this day, his torso is unbeatable.  If he would have put on twenty pounds in his thighs (which he very well could have done as he was only 31 years old or so when he retired), he would have wiped Dorian's ass again and again. Hell, he would have wiped Ronnie's ass too.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2005, 09:21:27 PM »

see this is what I am talking about:

you guys look at that pic and shoot your loads all over the place.

I look at that pic and say:no traps, and his entire left arm lacks detail and muscle deliniation, and his flexed quad shows the same, he might as well have not even flexed it You can barely tell where his deltoids begin and end, they have such poor shape they just blend into his upper arm..

Overrated!!

In this picture, Dorian's density and muscle fullness is astounding; off the charts. Flex Magazine photographer, Chris Lund said that, in over twenty years photographing pro bodybuilders, he's never seen anyhting like this. Case closed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2005, 09:23:51 PM »
Mansonvier, you are the fool who was going on and on about how Jay Gutler got screwed. Get over it.  You take the best pics of Dorian ever (the Flex photoshoot in B&W; which btw was not the condition he displayed at the show) and compare him to Ronnie's worst poses.  Still, the most muscular of Dorian blows. For a true most muscular, the two best of all time are Ronnie and Ruhl.  In fact, if Ruhl had an ounce of shape he would be the freakiest BB ever.  Dorian went downhill after 1994.  His conditioning on his best day was amazing, but a blind man can see he has no shape.  Hulkster, show a post of the 2003 Mr. O where Ronnie is doing a split and hitting a most muscular. Quite possibly the most impressive shot ever in BB.  Dorian knows in his heart of heart that an in shape Ronnie would roll him. Hell, if you want to speculate, Dorian put on 20+ pounds between his loss to Haney in 1991 to 1993-1994.  What if Haney would have stayed in the game and done the amount of gear that these guys did.  To this day, his torso is unbeatable.  If he would have put on twenty pounds in his thighs (which he very well could have done as he was only 31 years old or so when he retired), he would have wiped Dorian's ass again and again. Hell, he would have wiped Ronnie's ass too.

Jay did get screwed because in my humble opinion the Mr. Olympia shouldn't have a massive protruding stomach. It makes his chest look like nothing because his stomach sticks out so far. You want to talk about shape? Look at Ronnie's terrible ab shape. Looks like shit. He doesn't even have a six-pack. Sounds like you are in denial now. The pics don't lie. Every pic is a good picture. These are all contest pics or photo shoot pictures. In fact, I used the pics Hulkster chose for Ronnie Coleman.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2005, 09:52:37 PM »
as per request, probably the most impressive Ronnie shot from 2003:

look at his delts - they have no skin. :o
And those forearms - don't look "small" for his upper arms to me!

:o :o :o

<---------- I just blew my wad right here :-*

Flower Boy Ran Away

xkol

« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2005, 10:16:01 PM »
ronnie owns dorian. dorian is ronnies bitch. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2005, 10:40:07 PM »
ronnie owns dorian. dorian is ronnies bitch. 

Despite the fact that Dorian has made Ronnie his bitch several times onstage, while Ronnie never made Dorian his bitch even once...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

xkol

« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2005, 10:45:30 PM »
  Despite the fact that Dorian has made Ronnie his bitch several times onstage :-*, while Ronnie never made Dorian his bitch even once... ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol what a stupid argument...dorian beat ronnie when he was at his peak an when ronnie was nowhere near his peak.  ud hav a argument if dorian beat ronnie in 2003 or 2004 but there wud be no way dorian could beat him. 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2005, 11:37:17 PM »
i think so it would b a tie.......see both had minor flaws..yates was grainy,ronnie is just a bit more with mass.yates has calves,ronnie does not,yates has triceps,ronnies r a bit smaller,colemans arms r bigger than yates,colemans legs r bigger than yates,yates lats r bit thicker than colemans....so its more or less a tie and i  think so both r just equal in terms of overall thickness with different shapes,,so its worthy of the fact that both r olympia champions and both r unbeatable so its a tie!!!!!!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

suckmymuscle

« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2005, 12:01:43 AM »
lol what a stupid argument...dorian beat ronnie when he was at his peak an when ronnie was nowhere near his peak.  ud hav a argument if dorian beat ronnie in 2003 or 2004 but there wud be no way dorian could beat him. 

As I explained in my long post, retard, Ronnie at the 2003 O looked AWFUL. I wasen't at the 2004 O, but I have over 200 pictures from that contest and Ronnie looked even WORSE than at the 2003 O. I'm sorry, but Ronnie looked like an obese powerlifter at 296 lbs. Besides having 5% or 6% bodyfat, which is unacceptable for a pro, he was obviously carrying a thick film of water under his skin. Also, his delts and traps overpowered his chest and his waist overpowered his shoulder girdle. Ronnie didn't even deserve to be at that contest, let alone win it! He had as much right to be there as Greg Kovacs! Even Gunther, who has sub-par genetics for a pro, has managed to defeat Ronnie! I have already explained, very thoroughly, why Dorian is the better bodybuilder in another post and I won't do it again, just because you didn't read the whole thread. Enough.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2005, 01:16:18 AM »
would you like me to dig up old posts from different members of this board?

Sorry, but you are wrong.

Christ, is that what constitutes a fact around here - what a few other posters think? :D

Professionally, I've never seen anyone say that Yates wasn't far and away the winner in 1993. Nobody even came close.
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2005, 01:38:31 AM »
A few more Dorian pics for comparison usages...

adirtyjob.blogspot.com

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2005, 01:41:44 AM »
Alright, I understand that Dorian's got some great individual bodyparts and all, but hamstring and glute development are not one of his strengths. With Ronnie, you can actually see the separation b/w the bicep femoris, semitendinous, semimembranosis and the hamstring glute tie in.

GMCtrk

« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2005, 02:15:26 AM »
Hulkster,

could you please answer my question. Have you ever been to a Mr. Olympia contest? Have you been two Olympia's in which Yates or Ronnie competed?

If not, and for anyone else posting in this thread, you all are rediculous. At this point, looking on as an unbiased reader, there so far is only one person who shows any credibility in this argument. It is the person who has seen these men compete in person.

You can't just sit at a computer screen and post up pictures and expect to prove anything. Bodybuilding goes far beyond pictures. All you are doing is wasting your time and making yourself look foolish.

Later...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2005, 07:05:01 AM »

I think Hulkster just had his first melftdown lol the most overrated bodybuilder of all time ? thats a meltdown statement if there ever was , some log the date and time call the EMTs lol come on Hulkster its one thing to say you think Ronnie would beat him head to head but to say " the most overrated of all time " thats about the dumbest thing you've said thus far.

If this was 93 Flex ( which Yates beat at the Olympia ) or 91 Haney ( which Yates beat in the musculairty round ) or 94 Shawn Ray ( Shawn said he got the place he deserved in 94 ) so that argument falls short , and whats funny is you'll swear up and down that a much smaller Shawn could beat Dorian yet scoff at the idea of a Dex even comming close to Ronnie always claiming Dex isn't even in Ronnie's leauge .

I'm going to hold a candleight vigle for you Hulkster and we'll all pray for your quick recovery lol

Horrible taper in the words of the late great ODB " guy Please "

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #221 on: December 18, 2005, 08:06:27 AM »
Dorian said that Ronnie beats him, END OF STORY

who cares about what a bunch of fukkin fan boys say, everyone STFU and accept the reality!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2005, 08:49:16 AM »
Dorian said that Ronnie beats him, END OF STORY

who cares about what a bunch of fukkin fan boys say, everyone STFU and accept the reality!

You have a gay username(literally), so it's understandable that you're sucking on Ronnie's dick like that. The bottom line is that we'll continue to type that Dorian's the greatest, even if our fingernails starts bleeding. Now fuck off, queer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #223 on: December 18, 2005, 08:54:32 AM »
With your fixation on gay and sucking and a name like suckmymuscle, are you a pitcher or a catcher? Vaseline or KY? :-*

Yates was a great looking powerlifter and piano mover. Would've made a damn good sailor.

He's a joke-NICE combo of no cuts, ugly vascularity, no size and minimal aesthetics in this shot BTW. He was Joe's Great White Hope in the 90s.

His groupies are probably closet racists and skinheads.

Dillet rules.

LyricTenor

• Getbig III
  • Athiest
« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2005, 09:25:26 AM »
Pile of poop
We work with being, but non-being is what we use.