Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450683 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2300 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:32 PM »
chiro randomly massacring little fluffy bunny rabbits in this thread

My emotional journey as I read your post and contemplated:

>:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: July 12, 2013, 11:56:10 PM »
My emotional journey as I read your post and contemplated:

>:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

haha

if im ever over your way we can re enact deer hunter apart from the russian roullette
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2302 on: July 13, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »
haha

if im ever over your way we can re enact deer hunter apart from the russian roullette

I gladly welcome you and fellow countryman BigCyp over to the last frontier on earth, Alaska, for a weekend of hunting, fishing, and male bonding. I have attached a memo below:

Manhood Camping Firequest. Lookin' for a 100% for real bros to share/experience manhood in all its glory. This is for real, I don't want to waste my time or yours. 100% JO and manhood, no sugar added. I AM NOT GAY. Don't even think this is a sex thing, it's all about manhood.

Looking for bros to head into the woods and bond by fire, experience life as men once lived it, JO circle, and fire/vision quests.

THIS IS NOT A SEX THING.

Gonna need some basic things/skills, I don't want to be slowed down by fools:

- must be in reasonable shape, if you get winded walking then stay home
- Ed Hardy camping gear, it's really good gear and it's awesome
- desire to be a man among men
- not afraid to wield a blade
- crystal, I'm not sharing mine
- must be able to make a fire
- gloves
- a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus)
- knowledge of modern music
- protective/splash resistant eye wear
- 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use

We are gonna need a mobile music device, ipod or something. I'm bringing the music for the firequests and visionquests, Nickleback's The Long Road. I only have it on CD, so I'll have my discman as a last resort, an ipod would be nicer. Just sayin'.

Dont' want to see"

- bad attitudes
- gay/homoerotic behavior, this is a manhood thing. I AM NOT GAY.
- cock rings, can't keep it up w/o help, you aren't gonna make it on this quest
- firearms, there's gonna be enough guns going off and spent shells to pick up
- the nerds/dorks/lames/and anyone less than 100% into manhood.

If you are serious, then I promise you this will be the trip of your life. It will change the way you think. I'm serious, and I AM NOT GAY. To see a group of bros being men, a JO circle by a camp fire. The charge/energy in the air. Crystals get jacked, no lie. You will slip into a different frame of mind, you will feel electric.

Last outing, we had a group that was so charged we attracted bears. It was no deal, nature knew man was in the forest, the crystals gave us the confidence to own those bears. I saw it, I was there.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2303 on: July 13, 2013, 02:13:04 AM »
I can see why gal hates carbs.

Fructose is a cortisol booster

A diet containing large amounts of fructose is even more unhealthy than you probably realised. Fructose not only leads to gradual weight increase, it also boosts the activity of the stress hormone cortisol. Serbian biochemists have demonstrated this effect in rats that were given fructose water to drink.

http://www.ergo-log.com/fructose-is-a-cortisol-booster.html
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2304 on: July 13, 2013, 02:21:34 AM »
Low-carb diet doesn't mean loss of muscle mass or strength

Gymnasts who want to lose weight can safely follow a low-carb diet. This won't cost them their strength or explosiveness, researchers at the University of Padua in Italy discovered. According to the Italians, gymnasts who follow a low-carb diet for a month lose one and a half kg of body fat and also build up a small amount of lean body mass.

http://www.ergo-log.com/low-carb-diet-doesn-t-mean-loss-of-muscle-mass-or-strength.html
all drugs - TPPIIP

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2305 on: July 14, 2013, 12:01:58 AM »
im trying to register online with western union but they want to a few days to verify my details, any way to cirumvent this?

ukjeff

« Reply #2306 on: July 25, 2013, 02:19:05 PM »
I'm pretty much in line with what No One and Gal say.

These are my principles:

1. don't cheat on the diet. If you get X amount of calories, then only eat that. Cheating because you think you need to top up the tank with more calories is bullshit justification for weakness. Suffer and get there. Do or do not.

2. the amount of meals you eat isn't really relevant. 'It's calories in vs calories out. Eat them all at once, or space it out and eat 20 meals a day if you like. It won't matter. The body is a marvelous machine that will adapt to absorb what it needs to survive and thrive. And when you're dieting, your body wants to survive. It will preserve muscle and shed fat. That's why your body has fat in the first place...to keep you alive when you starve.

3. do it quick. Don't pussy foot around. Do the job, get in and get out. Focus on the goal, and get to point A from point B as fast as you can reasonably do it. Diet as quickly as you can. Humans wane in their passion for long-term goals - that is the inevitability of human nature. Appreciate this; set a lofty goal and chase it down with all of your passion and power.

4. food choices don't matter for physique composition. Now, some guys like typical bb'ing foods because it keeps them regimented and it's easy to plan and cook. This is a mental choice...not a physical one. Some guys like different foods because it allows them to taste foods they like and they feel they can control caloric intake even if they eat non-traditional foods (like TA). If you can be disciplined in this approach, great. If not, then just pick a dozen food sources and stick to them. It really doesn't matter physically. What matters is that you can stick to it, and not deviate. That is the best plan. You know your weaknesses and triggers best. Choose the approach that allows you to master your triggers that cause you to deviate. Some guys can't eat just a few potato chips or a small bowl of ice cream or a single bottle of beer without going hog wild -- for you guys, eat bb'ing foods. For those of you who find that little tastes of non-traditional bb'ing foods allows you to hold to a steady caloric intake, then do it. This is purely an emotional and mental issue...it will not affect physique composition to any material extent. Stop convincing yourself otherwise and open up to new ways of thinking.

5. You don't need 500g of protein per day. You might like eating that much, but you don't need that much. Stop rationalizing your thought processes. Test yourself and see what happens. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

6. There are no "bad foods". There is only too much, or not enough. Not enough, and you lose fat. Too much, and you gain fat.

7. Live life. Bodybuilding should complement your life, not run it. Be a human. Enjoy all that humanity has to offer. Don't ostracize yourself from friends and family because your tupperware won't travel. Is that really "living"? Is your end goal really to be a slave to the Foreman grill and a tupperware container?

8. Training doesn't matter all that much, in terms of what program you're doing. Your body will develop to its potential as long as you are consistently in the gym. Ergo, choose programs that allow you to consistently hit the gym. Don't lift stupid and get injured. Don't burn out on ridiculously long or intense programs. Don't get bored with training. Change it up not to shock the muscles (that's pretty stupid); change it up to keep you interested. The more consistent you are with hitting the gym regularly without getting hurt or burning out, the closer you'll come to achieving the best you can.

9. Don't waste time with cardio. Do it if you like, for sure. But it doesn't burn all that many calories. Lift some more weights and burn more calories. You probably like lifting weights more than walking on a treadmill anyways. And if you must do cardio, do something productive. Cut the grass; go take a walk with your wife and talk to her; go run around with the kids; play a game of tennis with an old friend. Have a life for christ's sake.

10. Don't over-complicate it. When you get crazy with excel spreadsheets planning out your training and diet plans, you've gone too far. It's not rocket science. Consistency yields 99% of the results you're after. The rest is just mental masturbation. Own your shit.

bump for this post especially the bolding.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: July 25, 2013, 02:22:11 PM »
I'm talking wild salmon or deer....not these gay little SUCKMYMUSCLE chickens you grew up manhandling.

Lol I just noticed this little gem. Fucking classic!   :D

ukjeff

« Reply #2308 on: July 25, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
yes paypal ;D pm if still interested
agree, but this doesnt mean one must live the glutonic lifestyle to enjoy it ;D
Balance is the key to an enjoyable life.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2309 on: July 25, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »
Balance is the key to an enjoyable life.

you such an idiot. trolling about something you know nothing about. again. being stupid is just par for the course for you it seems. I shouldnt be so surprised actually.

this diet actually creates freedom. freedom from eating every 3 hours. freedom from being locked into eating only certain foods. freedom from being fat. freedom to eat the food you enjoy. freedom from cardio. freedom from poor energy levels.

we get you have no interest in bettering yourself judging from the way you've let yourself go and slipped into slovenliness.

but there are others here who want to look good, want to lose fat, and this diet will allow more freedom than any other diet.

funny the only thing you look like you know about balance is how to balance a Big Mac combo on your stomach while reaching for your remote for the TV.

keep up the good work, fatbody. I enjoy the free promotion at your expense.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2310 on: July 25, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
you such an idiot. trolling about something you know nothing about. again. being stupid is just par for the course for you it seems. I shouldnt be so surprised actually.

this diet actually creates freedom. freedom from eating every 3 hours. freedom from being locked into eating only certain foods. freedom from being fat. freedom to eat the food you enjoy. freedom from cardio. freedom from poor energy levels.

we get you have no interest in bettering yourself judging from the way you've let yourself go and slipped into slovenliness.

but there are others here who want to look good, want to lose fat, and this diet will allow more freedom than any other diet.

funny the only thing you look like you know about balance is how to balance a Big Mac combo on your stomach while reaching for your remote for the TV.

Says the guy who preps 3 days to go to a pool party.

Keep it up loser.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: July 25, 2013, 03:08:08 PM »
thanks!

will do!
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2312 on: July 25, 2013, 03:57:13 PM »

That sounds amazing. You just forgot the juice part. That 10% makes all of the difference.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: July 25, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »
That sounds amazing. You just forgot the juice part. That 10% makes all of the difference.

um, no.

educate yourself.

b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2314 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:42 PM »
Lol I just noticed this little gem. Fucking classic!   :D

Thank you brother  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #2315 on: July 26, 2013, 12:24:53 AM »
thanks!

will do!

um, no.

educate yourself.

What, no epic full page mouth foaming ranting responses?
Are you finally admitting defeat or have you twigged you are being trolled?   ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2316 on: July 26, 2013, 03:01:08 AM »
Says the guy who preps 3 days to go to a pool party.

Keep it up loser.
haha who the fuck preps 3 dsys to go to a pool party. Monster insecurity problems. No way  no one does thst...i hope =D

ukjeff

« Reply #2317 on: July 26, 2013, 06:33:14 AM »
haha who the fuck preps 3 dsys to go to a pool party. Monster insecurity problems. No way  no one does thst...i hope =D

Its hilarious isnt it, here is the full post, i bolded his 'pool party prep'
thanks randy, quick and phreak for your feedback. fucking awesome to see you guys love the book.

I actually really enjoy reading it. I've gone thru it several times. I like the way gal and I balance eachother. he's got this 'way' of talking that's fucking funny. that's why we didnt run this thru any kind of spell check/ diction/ grammar program the thing would have bad a meltdown. plus it makes the book entertaining. a fun type of read. my writing is too stiff. serious. gal has humour. that's the whole idea. I'm pretty sure you can pick out what gals written and what I have. I'd much rather read a book in gal speak.

I learned something from this weekend. do everything that I did to peak on the day of the event (sunday) a day earlier. run a cal deficit right till Friday night instead of Saturday. take in my big cal meal Friday night. get up hammer out on saturday am whatever body parts I hit Sunday am instead. stay fasted all day crush another big cal meal Saturday night. get up not train and bingo! supercompensation for Sunday. in a typical pre contest you need to deplete for several days, and start loading up on food for 72-48 hours before to the tune of sometimes as much as 1.5k carbs over the 3 days depending on your lean tissue. I found none of this necessary. just run the deficit till 36 hours before you event. take in 1500 shit cals or so - you don't need much- train 24 hours before event, fast till that night and hit another 1500-2k the night before event and control your water intake and BAM! when you wake up don't eat and head out. your stomach will be tight your abs sucked in and you'll be full but not watery full. watery full isnt good. you want density/ dry full.

I tried to peak for a day on that day. big mistake. I missed it by a day. all the training and food needs to be done 24 hours before not the day of.

mind you this is just for a pool party or photo shoot.
not a pre contest peak. it'd be a little more complex but not a lot. we've got our first personal training client. he's going his second physique show in 12 weeks. we'll bring him in slightly differently for that but not by much. the one thing is for certain- the better shape your in, the fewer adjustments need to be made as I found out this weekend. :)g

cheers everyone thanks for the positive feedback and not positive feedback.  both are equally motivating.

Strange thing was nobody else really jumped on him for this lunacy, so that means we have a board full of narcissist's who see this has acceptable or a board full of shit scared assholes who are frightened to be shouted at by the big bellowing "no one"

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2318 on: July 26, 2013, 06:36:52 AM »
To each his own...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: July 26, 2013, 06:39:04 AM »
Lol, 'no one' is a big pussyhole.

Only on the internet would he ever be seen as someone worth talking to. The guys spouts absolute broscience gibberish and is obsessed with how he looks - borderline mental illness if you ask me.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2320 on: July 26, 2013, 06:53:53 AM »
Its hilarious isnt it, here is the full post, i bolded his 'pool party prep'
Strange thing was nobody else really jumped on him for this lunacy, so that means we have a board full of narcissist's who see this has acceptable or a board full of shit scared assholes who are frightened to be shouted at by the big bellowing "no one"
So I should have less respect for men who do it to look good for women (a man's biological raison d'etre) than for a man who does it for a plastic trophy in front of homersexuals? How about I don't give a shit about either one of those reasons, just about the efficacy of the tools used?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: July 26, 2013, 06:58:16 AM »

you are as previously admitted a human pin cushion

a slave to the needle so to speak

and now you have turned into a sanctimonious idiot

chill the fuck out cup cake
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2322 on: July 26, 2013, 06:58:55 AM »
Lol, 'no one' is a big pussyhole.

Only on the internet would he ever be seen as someone worth talking to. The guys spouts absolute broscience gibberish and is obsessed with how he looks - borderline mental illness if you ask me.

thanks bro appreciate the constructive feedback!

I see ukbeth is still sore over the mockery I make of him in front of the whole board. very nice.

your right deutsch, some guys train to look good for broads. other like Jeffry here like to spend their time posing and grunting in a thong and baby oil in front of a roll full of men. I'm not saying he's gay, but anyone who wears a chain like that has to be compensating for something.  hahaha what's with the chain there Tito anyway? you don't happen to own a late model camero too do you?

anyway I'm going to another pool party Sunday. there'll be prolly 2k people. for those following at home who actually care abt how good they look I'm trying a different load this time. if I hit it right ill post up how I did it here. this one is a bit of a gamble. we'll see what happens.

have a great day everyone!
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2323 on: July 26, 2013, 07:07:35 AM »

thanks bro appreciate the constructive feedback!

I see ukbeth is still sore over the mockery I make of him in front of the whole board. very nice.

your right deutsch, some guys train to look good for broads. other like Jeffry here like to spend their time posing and grunting in a thong and baby oil in front of a roll full of men. I'm not saying he's gay, but anyone who wears a chain like that has to be compensating for something.  hahaha what's with the chain there Tito anyway? you don't happen to own a late model camero too do you?

anyway I'm going to another pool party Sunday. there'll be prolly 2k people. for those following at home who actually care abt how good they look I'm trying a different load this time. if I hit it right ill post up how I did it here. this one is a bit of a gamble. we'll see what happens.

have a great day everyone!

Where the fuck is a pool party that has 2,000 people ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2324 on: July 26, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »

Where the fuck is a pool party that has 2,000 people ???

Vegas?