Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32747 times)

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
1)What difference does having mostly pharma grade product vs underground lab gear have in a contest preparation and in winning shows.

2)What is the average weekly dosage of the pros during contest prep?

3) Blast and cruise or on and off, which do you advocate and why?

4) whats the chances of a serious competitor restoring their natural testosterone levels to an adequate range once they hang up the briefs??

Thanks

Great questions Ro! Props 100% what I would ask as well.
!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
tren ads tissue when your not calorie restricted, on a diet your just trying not to lose muscle

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Yes I do.

Heres me few days before my last show on around  3-3.5gms average throughout prep including orals no gh, and I know there's a difference in my physique at that amount compared to less. Big time.
Your pretty damn good

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
tren ads tissue when your not calorie restricted, on a diet your just trying not to lose muscle

Noel - thanks for all the valuable info!

Could you please answer Ro's 3)rd: "Blast and cruise or on and off,...?"
!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Blast and cruse works fine but your going to want to go off of everything for a bit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
What's your take on depleting/carb loading? I mean, there are different strategies for this last critical week. My coach believes in cutting all the carbs during 4-5 days of depleting and then increasing them day by day during the last 2-3 days. Then there's Dennis James, who said that depleting/loading is rather a last resort when someone isn't on point, and there's George Farrah, who's clearly not a fan of cutting all the carbs during a depletion.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
What's your take on depleting/carb loading? I mean, there are different strategies for this last critical week. My coach believes in cutting all the carbs during 4-5 days of depleting and then increasing them day by day during the last 2-3 days. Then there's Dennis James, who said that depleting/loading is rather a last resort when someone isn't on point, and there's George Farrah, who's clearly not a fan of cutting all the carbs during a depletion.
Carb depleting and loading is a crapshoot, I have seen it work, I have witnessed it blowing a 20 week prep, there is no real reason to fuck up a good prep with this shit, if you look good a week out why not just stay looking good.

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
Carb depleting and loading is a crapshoot, I have seen it work, I have witnessed it blowing a 20 week prep, there is no real reason to fuck up a good prep with this shit, if you look good a week out why not just stay looking good.

Thanks for taking time out of your day, Noel. Wish I could afford your services at this stage. Question for you, referencing the white guy's photo on page 1. What would a typical day's diet look like? I know you mentioned macros, but any rough examples you're willing to share? Helps give a better perspective of where I might be going wrong on my own diet.

Thanks again for your time.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Thanks for taking time out of your day, Noel. Wish I could afford your services at this stage. Question for you, referencing the white guy's photo on page 1. What would a typical day's diet look like? I know you mentioned macros, but any rough examples you're willing to share? Helps give a better perspective of where I might be going wrong on my own diet.

Thanks again for your time.
show me your diet and I will try to see what went wrong

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Why are you not as successful  as Aceto, Rambod, McNeil (McNeal), DJ, Farah, Nichols?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Why are you not as successful  as Aceto, Rambod, McNeil (McNeal), DJ, Farah, Nichols?
Hygiene

Eulogy

• Getbig III
show me your diet and I will try to see what went wrong

Meal 1: 200g Lean Ground Beef (10% Fat), 100g Spinach, 100g Green Beans, 100g Green Peas
Meal 2: 200g Lean Sirloin (cut into strips, 5-10% Fat), 250g Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrots
Meal 3: 200g Chicken Tenderloins, 100g Cooked Basmati Rice, 100g Broccoli, 250ml V8 w/ Fiber - this is my post workout meal
Meal 4: 4 Whole Eggs, 1 Tbsp. Fiber Powder

All protein weights are post cooking.

I do cardio in the AM, 45 min, 3.5MPH, 4% incline - 5 days a week. Stuck at 11-12%. 195 lbs currently.

Workout 5 days a week.

Thank you kindly for your response and offer of help.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
You took in fat, then no carbs, then some carbs, your body had no idea what was going on and tried to hold fat, it wasn't a keto diet, it wasnt a carb diet, you would have had to have a super metabolism to lose weight on this diet, its all over the place

Eulogy

• Getbig III
You took in fat, then no carbs, then some carbs, your body had no idea what was going on and tried to hold fat, it wasn't a keto diet, it wasnt a carb diet, you would have had to have a super metabolism to lose weight on this diet, its all over the place

Thank you for the reply, it means a lot. I will have to re-evaluate my diet thoroughly. I feel great on what I eat energy wise, but yes, weight loss has stagnated. Do you vary your client's carbs throughout the day or just pre/work workout?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Thank you for the reply, it means a lot. I will have to re-evaluate my diet thoroughly. I feel great on what I eat energy wise, but yes, weight loss has stagnated. Do you vary your client's carbs throughout the day or just pre/work workout?
Steady flow of carbs, drop out the fats or the carbs  that will help lot, I would suggest dropping the fats

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Thanks, this is about the same view when I asked Dennis about his view, and the rationale makes sense.
Let me rephrase the question, what other things would you normally apply/adjust during the last week, like diet, water intake, diuretics, training, cardio, etc?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The body knows if your an amateur or not so you have to dose accordingly.

BINGO!! too many people assume that being a "pro" means something changes especially when it comes to drugs.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
really depends on the person, light training through wed, same with cardio if needed, holding a bit of water do a diazide friday and watch to see if you need more

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Meal 1: 200g Lean Ground Beef (10% Fat), 100g Spinach, 100g Green Beans, 100g Green Peas
Meal 2: 200g Lean Sirloin (cut into strips, 5-10% Fat), 250g Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrots
Meal 3: 200g Chicken Tenderloins, 100g Cooked Basmati Rice, 100g Broccoli, 250ml V8 w/ Fiber - this is my post workout meal
Meal 4: 4 Whole Eggs, 1 Tbsp. Fiber Powder

All protein weights are post cooking.

I do cardio in the AM, 45 min, 3.5MPH, 4% incline - 5 days a week. Stuck at 11-12%. 195 lbs currently.

Workout 5 days a week.

Thank you kindly for your response and offer of help.

How has your body composition changed since you went on this diet?  What bf% were you at when you started?
Air Falcon

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Thanks for this opportunity Noel.

There are several questions i've been wanting to ask you for years now.

1. How do we give the Mayor of Bodybuilding 10 names?

2. Will Smellvin Goodrum ever become a BitCoin Beepollen Behemoth again?

3. In what way should Marty Falcone Champions implement Kale Greens and Sea Salt? With Electricity?

4. Will Chad Mower ever return?

Much appreciated and thank you for your time Noel.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
And thank you for chiming in, Mr Kwon.

There's are several questions i've been wanting to ask you for years now.

1. When was the last time that you saw the inside of a gym?

2. When was the last time that you were able to see your manhood without the help of a mirror?

3. Any future plans to start lifting again?

Much appreciated and thank you for your time, Mr Kwon

xoxox

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Noel is white.

Ha ha ha, very funny mothafucka.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Sometimes I want a burger or a pizza, instead of another plate of chicken/rice/veggies.