Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596333 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1525 on: September 24, 2015, 05:40:38 AM »
Harley - Does it make you feel better to score debating points against someone like Vince who is obviously intellectually challenged and somewhat "off"? Who's next on your list? Jason Genova? I realize that open-admissions schools like Rutgers, New York Law School and Temple may have left you feeling somewhat educationally inadequate but picking on a guy with "issues" isn't cool. I respect the work you do with the retards but I hope you aren't verbally humiliating them when the camera is turned off. I don't see why you feel it's acceptable to do so to Vince.
Olympia you are a Dick! Taking shots at Vince, Harley and kids with disabilities in one post. Harley gives out free legal advice to anyone that needs it. That in itself is unheard of in this day and age. Not to mention that he is just a quality human being, which is obvious just by reading a couple pages of this thread.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1526 on: September 24, 2015, 05:57:52 AM »
Harley how much weight does craig usually go up the first  weeks after a comp?

Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  That is a very interesting question you pose as over the years, Craig has had to change the way he does business after a show.
  In years past, Craig would get as heavy as he could (232-238 roughly, some years even higher) and then diet down for a show ending up at around
210 pounds, provided his metabolism didn't go nuts the last few days and wither him down to 205.
  Then, after a show, he would gain 15 pounds within 2-3 days.  Then he would gain a bit more within a few more days.   I remember one time, about less than
a week after a show, he swelled up so much he couldn't take off his own shoes.  Even his tiny ankles were swollen.
  A few years back, he was so dehydrated after the Mr. Olympia, that he found himself in a hospital with a scare to his heart.  He was fine after some IV and a few
medications.
  Consequently, he will never allow himself to drop too much weight too fast and then gain too much back too fast.
  Craig always believed that the best time to put on "quality muscle" was immediately after a show when your body is completely depleted.  Begin by eating very good food
and taking in enough protein and he feels you can really add on the type of muscle we all desire.
  Now, Craig competed last week at 210 pounds.  Today he is 220 pounds, still a bit depleted but filled with Gatorade.
  I hope this was helpful.
Harley

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1527 on: September 24, 2015, 06:07:07 AM »
Vince,
   Your response is non-responsive, evasive and idiotic.
   Any respect I may have had for you disappeared when you took a cheap shot at Craig. He had nothing to do with my comments towards your opinions.
   At least Craig Richardson had the guts and determination to see all his work and diet through to the end and get up on stage and compete.  He did not fail or lose.  He competed
which is something Kai didn't even have the guts to do.  Maybe you are someone who doesn't understand that winning is seldom determined by the actual outcome of an event, but
rather, by the person actually showing up and giving it his best.  We all lose, but he who at least tries, doesn't fail.
   Taking a cheap shot at my friend, who has nothing to do with this, makes me find you both pathetic and cowardice.  
   I won't have anything further to say about you.
Harley

Its not a cheap shot....its just the facts and you made the decision to call me out despite the fact that I don't follow along with the thread.  You were the one that made a cheap shot stating that Kai Greene didn't have the guts to compete which is ridiculous since he's been competing since 1994.  Craig Richardson did lose as he won NO MONEY THAT WEEKEND.  He needs to stick to the smaller shows where he has somewhat of a chance rather than throwing away his money on a contest that he had no chance of winning.  

We still ....well you don't know the circumstances of Kai not competing but once it comes out, you'll feel real stupid for insulting someone who...unlike your friend Craig, could actually win the top prize in a bodybuilding contest. 
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1528 on: September 24, 2015, 06:11:03 AM »
I smell a pose down brewing.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1529 on: September 24, 2015, 06:11:44 AM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  That is a very interesting question you pose as over the years, Craig has had to change the way he does business after a show.
  In years past, Craig would get as heavy as he could (232-238 roughly, some years even higher) and then diet down for a show ending up at around
210 pounds, provided his metabolism didn't go nuts the last few days and wither him down to 205.
  Then, after a show, he would gain 15 pounds within 2-3 days.  Then he would gain a bit more within a few more days.   I remember one time, about less than
a week after a show, he swelled up so much he couldn't take off his own shoes.  Even his tiny ankles were swollen.
  A few years back, he was so dehydrated after the Mr. Olympia, that he found himself in a hospital with a scare to his heart.  He was fine after some IV and a few
medications.
  Consequently, he will never allow himself to drop too much weight too fast and then gain too much back too fast.
  Craig always believed that the best time to put on "quality muscle" was immediately after a show when your body is completely depleted.  Begin by eating very good food
and taking in enough protein and he feels you can really add on the type of muscle we all desire.
  Now, Craig competed last week at 210 pounds.  Today he is 220 pounds, still a bit depleted but filled with Gatorade.
  I hope this was helpful.
Harley
CRAIG'S issue based on what I know and or read over the yrs and from people ,great build without question,but the guy had insane metabolism and couldn't gain weight and or size other were doing,he still presented a great stage build around that major props,always liked his look same for galanti sick stage build but fought and fought for few more lbs to get bigger ..drugs and more drugs sometimes doesn't equate to bigger bber,,know what your dealing it 'genetically'and go with it win or lose..

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1530 on: September 24, 2015, 06:31:23 AM »

Its not a cheap shot....its just the facts and you made the decision to call me out despite the fact that I don't follow along with the thread.

I didn't call you out.  I responded to your last comments to me.  If you "don't follow along with this thread" then how did you even get to read my last response?  Try to be honest.

You were the one that made a cheap shot stating that Kai Greene didn't have the guts to compete which is ridiculous since he's been competing since 1994.  

When it came time for Kai to put up or shut up (on stage), he failed to show up.  He is someone who certainly doesn't want to be judged by what he did in the past.  In fact, he
seems to be trying to make a new run of it all, except for not having any business acumen whatsoever. 

Craig Richardson did lose as he won NO MONEY THAT WEEKEND.  

Another sign of your myopic and pathetic existence.  You measure wining in terms of financial reward.  I feel sorry for people like you.  You will never understand.

He needs to stick to the smaller shows where he has somewhat of a chance rather than throwing away his money on a contest that he had no chance of winning.  

So just send in your application to "I Want To Manage Craig Richardson" and I will make sure he thoroughly reviews it.  I don't know where you will find the time as you
keep implying that you are close to Kai yet there is no reason to believe such thing is even remotely true.   And again, your concept of "winning" is completely devoid of the feeling
of redemption, personal gain, seeing your own determination bring you to a place where most others, and perhaps even yourself, doubted you could arrive.

We still ....well you don't know the circumstances of Kai not competing

Again, you write as if you have some special inside information yet you offer nothing novel or timely.  Keep following his social media and be one of his fans.

but once it comes out, you'll feel real stupid for insulting someone who...unlike your friend Craig, could actually win the top prize in a bodybuilding contest. 

As if the "top prize in bodybuilding" means everything to everyone.  Craig has no illusions about winning the Mr. O or the 212 Mr. O.  He competes for himself.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Vince, than are dreamt up in your philosophy that winning the Mr. Olympia is the only true measure of winning.

Harley

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: September 24, 2015, 06:34:12 AM »
Harley
Don't pay attention to Vince
He is confused the majority of the time and just not with it
He won't be around on here much longer so just bear with him for a bit

The rest of us truly appreciate having you on here and the fact that you actually are an insider and are allowed to talk with the bodybuilders and go to the events
w

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1532 on: September 24, 2015, 08:39:45 AM »
Hey Guys,
  I feel better now.  I went to train BJJ after my first session of cardio and I asked my Professor if we could do some really kool, damaging moves.
That type of thing always adds fun and incentive to the training.  The beauty of BJJ is that it is a gentleman's art and no one needs to get hurt while training.
I had one person send me quite a few PMs stating how BJJ is NOT the ultimate martial art and that he would be willing to prove it to me anytime.
  I NEVER said that any particular martial art was the best.  In fact, I never challenged anyone here to a fight or to prove such a ridiculous point.  I think whatever
someone is training is great, as long as they like it.  I love Muay Thai and BJJ.  They are my favorite but I certainly don't espouse them as the best or the ultimate.
  I just enjoy training and sometimes competing to keep myself sure that I can fulfill my goals.
  I shall continue to update you on my Mr. Olympia Weekend Observations.
Harley

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #1533 on: September 24, 2015, 09:07:58 AM »
Harley

The rest of us truly appreciate having you on here and the fact that you actually are an insider and are allowed to talk with the bodybuilders and go to the events
©

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1534 on: September 24, 2015, 11:46:18 AM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
medications.
  I hope this was helpful.
Harley
cool thanks

A friend of mine ate so much  after a comp so 5-8days after he woke up totally numb in his feets and they where blye/purple colored up to his calfs from all the water he gained for several mormings, hus heart  was racing to like  crazy. I think  thats a part of the bodybuilding world not many think about, his doctor said it could be really dangerous to gain so much water so fast. Dont remember how much weigth he gained but it was alot

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1535 on: September 24, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »
HB, this is the legendary VinceG in contest shape. Thread carefully sir- this man knows bodybuilding. And 'no' these pics have not been photoshopped.
a

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1536 on: September 24, 2015, 12:43:40 PM »
Dear Tommywishbone,
  I had no idea that was Vince G.
  But let me say this.  I am not going to criticize his physique or any other GetBigger's as that is a personal attack for which I don't wish
to engage.  Whether or not I was in shape, I still wouldn't insult someone on how they look.  I am not in shape and even put it out there so if I
fail, I am really the target for scorn.  If someone were to ask for my opinion as to how they look, then I would offer it but to make comments on
someone else is to simply hurt another's feelings and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, even those who attacked my friend Craig below the belt or
attacked my "Harley's Kids."  I want to be positive and try to receive your positive thoughts and advice.  I really appreciated the opinions regarding my Diet Coke question.
    I too, want to give positive energy.  I hope that my lifestyle and experiences can find some common thread with those out here on GetBig.  I hope that perhaps I can
help people who have a legal question or are struggling with an issue, maybe even offer a friendly note to those who are a bit down trodden or sad.  Maybe by
just showing a photo of a car or hot chick, someone smiles for just a second.  I think that is a pretty kool gift to give to someone.  That, and another private reason, is why
I have a soft spot for Herne even though he doesn't like me.   He makes people smile with his photos.  That's pretty kool.
   Life is so stressful and unnecessarily difficult.  I would like to think of GetBig as an oasis from all that; a small island where guys can be guys and we can joke about
other and ourselves and share common interests.
  I may have been quite upset by Olympia Gym and Vince G, but I surely wish them nothing but health and peace of mind. 
Harley

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: September 24, 2015, 01:37:44 PM »
Dear Tommywishbone,
  I had no idea that was Vince G.
  But let me say this.  I am not going to criticize his physique or any other GetBigger's as that is a personal attack for which I don't wish
to engage.  Whether or not I was in shape, I still wouldn't insult someone on how they look.  I am not in shape and even put it out there so if I
fail, I am really the target for scorn.  If someone were to ask for my opinion as to how they look, then I would offer it but to make comments on
someone else is to simply hurt another's feelings and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, even those who attacked my friend Craig below the belt or
attacked my "Harley's Kids."  I want to be positive and try to receive your positive thoughts and advice.  I really appreciated the opinions regarding my Diet Coke question.
    I too, want to give positive energy.  I hope that my lifestyle and experiences can find some common thread with those out here on GetBig.  I hope that perhaps I can
help people who have a legal question or are struggling with an issue, maybe even offer a friendly note to those who are a bit down trodden or sad.  Maybe by
just showing a photo of a car or hot chick, someone smiles for just a second.  I think that is a pretty kool gift to give to someone.  That, and another private reason, is why
I have a soft spot for Herne even though he doesn't like me.   He makes people smile with his photos.  That's pretty kool.
   Life is so stressful and unnecessarily difficult.  I would like to think of GetBig as an oasis from all that; a small island where guys can be guys and we can joke about
other and ourselves and share common interests.
  I may have been quite upset by Olympia Gym and Vince G, but I surely wish them nothing but health and peace of mind. 
Harley

Harley , here is your average getbigger's girlfriend

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1538 on: September 24, 2015, 01:40:39 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  If that is how the "average" GetBigger gets things done, then I must honestly and sadly pronounce that
I am but so far down below, looking up at the "average" GetBigger.
Harley

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: September 24, 2015, 01:50:16 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  If that is how the "average" GetBigger gets things done, then I must honestly and sadly pronounce that
I am but so far down below, looking up at the "average" GetBigger.
Harley

yup, me too!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1540 on: September 24, 2015, 02:35:35 PM »
   As if the "top prize in bodybuilding" means everything to everyone.  Craig has no illusions about winning the Mr. O or the 212 Mr. O.  He competes for himself.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Vince, than are dreamt up in your philosophy that winning the Mr. Olympia is the only true measure of winning.

Harley

Don't give me that metaphysical bullshit.  Craig should have stayed out of this show and done something better with his time.....especially when you know you're not going to make a dime.  He could have competed in the following Gran Prix shows and made some money and just spent his time at the Olympia and talked to his fans.

Bob Chick qualified for the Olympia twice and he didn't compete because he knew he would place out of the money so he hosted the event and got almost as much as the Top 5 that year.  That's smart business
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #1541 on: September 24, 2015, 02:37:12 PM »

Don't give me that metaphysical bullshit.  Craig should have stayed out of this show and done something better with his time.....especially when you know you're not going to make a dime.  He could have competed in the following Gran Prix shows and made some money and just spent his time at the Olympia and talked to his fans.

Bob Chick qualified for the Olympia twice and he didn't compete because he knew he would place out of the money so he hosted the event and got almost as much as the Top 5 that year.  That's smart business

You have no fucking idea what he got.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1542 on: September 24, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »

You're the most poverty stricken man on getbig. You know nothing of business

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1543 on: September 24, 2015, 02:45:16 PM »
Don't give me that metaphysical bullshit.  Craig should have stayed out of this show and done something better with his time.....

Dear Harley

This is the Vince G who is insulting you. Pay him no further attention.

As you can see he is not only light in his loafers but also quite delusional.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1544 on: September 24, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
Please don't stick up for Harley by insulting Vince. Harley is a grown man whose wit and wisdom will easily fend off Vince's attacks. And with each further insult of Harley or Craig, Vince merely lowers the esteem in which he is held here, even by those with great compassion and pity for his lot in life. Harley will eventually see that by even the few seconds it takes to reply to Vince is time wasted that could be spent on his charity or answering questions from quality Getbiggers. And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1545 on: September 24, 2015, 02:58:10 PM »
Please don't stick up for Harley by insulting Vince. Harley is a grown man whose wit and wisdom will easily fend off Vince's attacks. And with each further insult of Harley or Craig, Vince merely lowers the esteem in which he is held here, even by those with great compassion and pity for his lot in life. Harley will eventually see that by even the few seconds it takes to reply to Vince is time wasted that could be spent on his charity or answering questions from quality Getbiggers. And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Well put!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1546 on: September 24, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
I know Pellius will have enjoyed the Shakespearean reference.
Tomorrow I will discuss the pros who wanted to get off the Mr. O stage as fast as possible in order to score some drugs and party.
If that's ok with you guys.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1547 on: September 24, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »
Tomorrow I will discuss the pros who wanted to get off the Mr. O stage as fast as possible in order to score some drugs and party.

Can't we discuss that today? :D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: September 24, 2015, 04:04:55 PM »

can't say i blame them

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1549 on: September 24, 2015, 04:07:09 PM »
Dear Wiggs,
  A close friend of mine is battling breast and hip cancer.  I promised to be her guest at a football game tonight.
  One of the many things we do together is, once a year we go to a game as she is a Giants season ticket holder.  
  When I first met her, she was the continued victim of domestic violence by an estranged husband who routinely beat her and even broke
her rib during one of her chemotherapy sessions.  She still has no hair.
  I gave her a "job" going to court with me and she really began to enjoy meeting new people and socializing.  I even made a deal
with prosecutors and judges so that she could actually sit at Counsel Table during my murder trials.  She sat next to me and some of the most
dangerous "killers" you can imagine and she just loved it.  You can see her next to me on one of my YouTube court scenes.
  Oddly enough, the doctors got it wrong and she is still alive today.
  I just have to go with her despite my love for GetBig.
  Please understand.
Harley