Author Topic: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped  (Read 67167 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped
« Reply #375 on: October 12, 2015, 07:10:13 PM »
once white widow hits 500 bench then all i need to close out the yr is my annual visit from santa claus..

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2015, 07:32:50 PM »
If your pushing 500 raw or even with a single ply 405 should be an easy 10 -12. When I hit 500 in the gym the first time I doubled 470.

Yeah man I know the percentages were off...I was just trying to get a video out of him.  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2015, 07:39:59 PM »

Yeah man I know the percentages were off...I was just trying to get a video out of him.  ;D

The 315 for reps should be feet up on the bench while joking with onlookers. ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2015, 07:47:30 PM »
Who cares if your arms are 19'' if they look like they are 16''

or claiming 17'' arms , when they look 13''tops .

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2015, 08:23:52 PM »
lol my forarms are 14.5 IN. just chill and watch the magic of hard work HGH and insulin and high dose of winstrol work
Ok WW please listen to this post. I like you as a person but your claims are ridiculous and I always thought you were insecure because of all your bragging posts and a bit delusional. But you are still a good guy to me so please listen.

DO NOT go shooting 3-6CC's of winstrol every day to try and get your strength up and attempt a 500lb max bench press. Dude you are going to fuck up your joints and end up snapping and breaking your arms in half. I feel you would be the type to load up on all drugs 400mg anadrol a day 600mg injectable winstrol a day a shit load of halo methyl tren insulin etc to try and back up your ridiculous claims. It will not happen so don't put your health at risk (significantly more than it already is).

Like I said your a good guy. Own up to the fact that ok maybe you can't max a 500b bench press and move. Don't attempt anything dumb!!

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2015, 08:24:52 PM »
Ok WW please listen to this post. I like you as a person but your claims are ridiculous and I always thought you were insecure because of all your bragging posts and a bit delusional. But you are still a good guy to me so please listen.

DO NOT go shooting 3-6CC's of winstrol every day to try and get your strength up and attempt a 500lb max bench press. Dude you are going to fuck up your joints and end up snapping and breaking your arms in half. I feel you would be the type to load up on all drugs 400mg anadrol a day 600mg injectable winstrol a day a shit load of halo methyl tren insulin etc to try and back up your ridiculous claims. It will not happen so don't put your health at risk (significantly more than it already is).

Like I said your a good guy. Own up to the fact that ok maybe you can't max a 500lb bench press and move on. Don't attempt anything dumb!!

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: October 12, 2015, 08:56:44 PM »
So, he supposedly has 19 inch arms and 14 inch forearms. But notice how his forearm's look akwardly the same size, if not bigger, than as his arm's.

:-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #382 on: October 12, 2015, 09:26:37 PM »
Waaaaa ::)
I never delete/modify posts, quit being a baby.

::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2015, 09:37:19 PM »
This is correct.

Over on EF, Division was a rapped obsessed Spic who was banned for constantly harassing the female members behind the scenes with creepy PMs and poems.

He then came over here and reinvented himself as a steroid guru with "underworld connections" in both the AAS and law enforcement game.  A lot of his posts were nothing but cut and paste from the archives of EF. 

His hustle was to approach sources like Naps, Z, Proform, Scirrox, etc. and inform them that he was a steroid mod on GB, a board where there were some actual IFBB pros posting.  (Both claims were true at the times).  He would then request free items in exchange for posting photos of the gear (which he never did mostly) and making a good review of it in order to push it behind the scenes to the other members here.

Once he got his gear and it was gone (using it somewhat, but mostly reselling it), he then wrote the source and complained it was not really effective and asked for more.  It always came down to him trying to bully the source into sending more and more or else he would get all his little board friends on here to start writing negative reviews here and complaining on other boards. 

Z and Naps actually posted the entire email conversation on their respective boards years ago to expose him.

Then someone met up with Div and posted a photo of him in real life and he never lived it down.  After all that talk about how elite he was and how he could "feel" a chemical working in his body in a matter of days....    what an asshat.

I remember when his pic was posted. That was the end of him

And people wonder why many of us insist that those who like to talk shit and constantly put others down and prop themselves up post a pic.

Most, not all, are not so brave, when they are not so anonymous.

The new rule about not posting a person's pic is a horrible rule and only encourages the squadfather types on this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2015, 09:51:05 PM »
I don't know man. His posting style has never changed from years ago to now. He rambles incessantly in his posts and PM's, and that hasn't changed. I don't think anyone could mimic that style of posting because you can tell its unintentional. He just types what's in his head with no filter sometimes. So I really think it's the same guy. But to show pics of all that gear and opiates and clear face shots is strange. Like he has no fear of getting in trouble, almost like he's protected somehow.

He has changed but I believe it's still the same guy. When I commented on one of his posts he PMed me. We've been bitter adversaries for years. He admitted that during that time he was in a very bad place with drug addiction. Something he still struggles with but now is in a much better an more positive place. That is what has motivated him to get back in shape. He was killing himself. He even was man enough to apologize for some of his past behavior towards me. Something only he would know.

Yes, WW is WW and there are some things you just have to shrug off. But I believe he's now going forward and not spiraling backwards like he was before.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2015, 09:59:25 PM »
DIVISION got chased out of here by GH15.  They found his address in Arizona and threatened him to leave.  A few months later some dealer in Arizona got busted.  Could have been a coincidence.

You sure that wasn't Arnoldjr?

But I do know gh15 had a hard on for Div. Remember when gh15 wrote that long goodbye post saying he would check in every New Years? Then he came back offering a reward for info on DIV. Div started pissing off some big guns during his reign like Nordic who left Lewellyn's board because of DIV. He was also going after Sandra who gh15 adores. I believe it was when Div tried to shake down Sandra that made gh15 come back.

But all this happen after Div left this board.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2015, 10:11:22 PM »
I do tvink ww is a good guy but just very insecure, post the video or admit you lied the md forumwill forgive you and never mention it again....oh wait this is getbig so never never admit it ww carry on

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2015, 10:11:39 PM »
that and at certain dosages of steroids almost everyone will get vascular especially on tren and dht type compounds at least for me...Ive seen a buck 60 guys on tren full of veins. Doesnt mean a god damn thing really.

Too bad you weren't Cutler's guru. He would still be O today

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2015, 10:21:30 PM »
Too bad you weren't Cutler's guru. He would still be O today

lets meet up in VAncouver and fight. Serious. Why not? You can be part of my fight tour  :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
Who cares if your arms are 19'' if they look like they are 16''

or claiming 17'' arms , when they look 13''tops .

Wow... 13'' if that guy is lucky.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2015, 10:29:21 PM »
Wait!  So this is Whitewidow? The cat with 19" arms and a 500 pound bench press?
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2015, 11:11:58 PM »
Wait!  So this is Whitewidow? The cat with 19" arms and a 500 pound bench press?

no, thats another getbigger.
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2015, 11:28:03 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 12, 2015, 11:52:47 PM »
None of the gh15 cock suckers

Have the right to call anyone out on here

After the way they bought all his nonsense
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2015, 01:24:23 AM »
Ruining threads is just going to get you banned again.
::) shut up

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2015, 02:28:51 AM »
lets meet up in VAncouver and fight. Serious. Why not? You can be part of my fight tour  :D
lål at fight tour :D

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2015, 07:32:21 AM »
Bostin allegedly benched 405 for 2 clean reps, wonder who will post a video first?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #397 on: October 13, 2015, 07:37:19 AM »
Dang, I was hoping for a legit 500lb bench video.   :'(

Just a buncha trollin. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #398 on: October 13, 2015, 07:43:27 AM »
None of the gh15 cock suckers

Have the right to call anyone out on here

After the way they bought all his nonsense
So you sorted them out ? please tell us.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2015, 08:07:38 AM »
So you sorted them out ? please tell us.

Donald

I feel it is spoiling the enjoyment of other members of the board

you stalking me in every thread

so im going to disengage

I know your life has descended in to drunken perverted failure but its not my fault

get the help you need my friend

and remember your cowardice is nothing to be ashamed of

it has saved you countless beatings

good luck and god bless  :)
T