Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 196084 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #600 on: May 03, 2016, 07:41:00 AM »
Btw, "bombs in the lobby" and the related stories are all due to that, IMO.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #601 on: May 03, 2016, 08:09:46 AM »
Ask yourself, where are the visual indicators of the explosions, because there is a clear difference between the firecracker and the explosion. I have posted examples, and if you still don't know how the explosions look like, I can't force you to learn it. You see, truth can be found also in the details what are missing. When you see the video about the car bomb, you have no doubt that the blast cloud which appears in nanoseconds wouldn't be the outcome of the explosion. Why you don't see anything appearing in nanoseconds at the WTC? Because there isn't any explosions, that's why. There isn't any way to hide explosions, there is always visual indicators you can't miss. And you have to always remember, that this is only a tiny bit of the foil hat stupidity, because all of the videos prove that collapse start from the area which was hit by the aeroplane. So What? So these foil hat guys are stupid enough to claim, that you could prepare massive charge of explosives weeks before, hide it, crash an aeroplane in it, let it burn 56 minutes, and then detonate it and make the towers collapse. All explosives are based on chemical reaction, and all chemicals react to fire, so there isn't really no way that would or could be possible.

In the next video posted below, go to the minute 6:12 if you want to hear the explosions while the twin tower was blowing up in it's way down, you retarded lying piece of shit.

There is a video, you fucking imbecile. Live testimony while you hear the exlosion in the back. Keep going.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #602 on: May 03, 2016, 08:14:54 AM »
9/11 Documentary -The Birth of Treason.

Professionals who did the testing, and are telling the why's and how's the official story did not only add up, but how the goverment fully knowingly lie to the American public so they could keep their sorry as job.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #603 on: May 03, 2016, 08:25:48 AM »
Why all this irrelevant nonsense? All you have to do, is prove there were explosion in the WTC towers, so please show even one from any video filmed that day? If some of the foil hats would have been able to do it, there wouldn't be this thread at all, so why don't you prove it? Why don't you even try? What kind of moron you are, because it would be by far the easiest way to prove the conspiracy? So why it doesn't happen? BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY EXPLOSIONS. That is the only reason, and you can't prove otherwise, no matter how much you cry and scream. So, now, when no one have no doubt that you are an idiot, what next? 

It's only nonsense to you retarded inbreed from Europe, when confronted with facts that just don't add up, and show a clear signs of corruption in our goverment, you proceed to tell us Americans that all this information is irrelevant. What's not adding up here? The official story or you?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #604 on: May 03, 2016, 08:48:28 AM »
Same goat shepherds who kick Russians out from the Afganistan, and their leader Osama, net worth +300 000 000$. And exactly what multi billion dollar defense system you are talking about? Did you have at the 2001 some kind of defense system against passenger jets?

In the Finnish language we have a term "myötähäpeä", which doesn't have equivalent in English language. Definition of the term is quite simple, it means a sense of shame you feel on someone else’s behalf, like you feel shame when your drunken mother sucks your uncle's cock in the middle of the family barbeque. These "thoughts" of yours make me shame that we live on the same planet, I have a quite strong myötähäpeä towards you just now  ;D

Those 19 goat shepherds were Saudis you infinite retarded inbreed, not from Afghanistan, the afghans drove Russia back thanks to us. This tell us how much you really know what happen that day in our country, but keep going, the more you post the more it clearly show us your retardation.

Osama, net worth +300 000 000$? You are talking the one who lived in caves? Who's spreading bullshit propaganda and lies now?

North American Aerospace Defense Command, have you read about it? that's our multibillion defense system, morron, and here's the description.

NORAD Missions
In close collaboration with homeland defense, security, and law enforcement partners, prevent air attacks against North America, safeguard the sovereign airspaces of the United States and Canada by responding to unknown, unwanted, and unauthorized air activity approaching and operating within these airspaces, and provide aerospace and maritime warning for North America.

http://www.norad.mil/AboutNORAD.aspx

In a word, OWNED!!!

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #605 on: May 03, 2016, 08:55:17 AM »
So you have no idea.

Yep, thought so.
The people who dont believe the official story never seem to have an opinion on what they believe happened and there is a very good reason for that.
They dont give an opinion because they have nothing to back it up when questioned.

Thanks for playing.

Why don't YOU, Ozmo, and Ropo the retarded inbreed from Finland proceed below to wright nice and neatly a resume explanation out of the Official conspiracy 9/11 commission report so we, Getbiggers can finally understand what really happened that day, since it looks we are so lost in the details? We will be waiting. Thank you in advance.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #606 on: May 03, 2016, 08:59:29 AM »
Why don't YOU, Ozmo, and Ropo the retarded inbreed from Finland proceed below to wright nice and neatly a resume explanation out of the Official conspiracy 9/11 commission report so we, Getbiggers can finally understand what really happened that day, since it looks we are so lost in the details? We will be waiting. Thank you in advance.

Its still pretty obvious you haven't read the report or other independent credible peer reviewed research.  And still most of what you post is incorrect.

You Truffers are a joke. 

Still wondering what kind of stupid you are.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #607 on: May 03, 2016, 09:04:24 AM »
So you are saying that the sound of floors hitting each other during the collapse is a sound of explosions, and you try to prove it by showing dust cloud which is hanging downwards, flowing without any kind of bursts, nothing flashing and even the windows shattering only by the floors pressing them in the pieces? Please, go and kill yourself, you are too stupid to be alive. Where is the dust clouds and debris flashing out from the building horizontally, which you can clearly see in any controlled demolition, even when they are covered with blasting mats to protect bystanders? You can't answer, because you can't copy paste that answer anywhere, and you don't have the brains to answer yourself  ;D

Let's play this game but another way. So you are telling us that the floors collapsing were so loud they sounded like explosion in it's way down?

You can tell the individual in the video is way more far than it looks like, since we are talking about one of the tallest building in the world, not some tall building in New York, do you understand the relativity of distance? Are you one of those flat earthlings?

So floors collapsing sound like explosions now? Were are your video evidence of such occurrence, retard?

Minute 6:12 in the video.

But keep posting, at the end you will be always OWNED!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: May 03, 2016, 09:05:32 AM »
Let's play this game but another way. So you are telling us that the floors collapsing were so loud they sounded like explosion in it's way down?

You can tell the individual in the video is way more far than it looks like, since we are talking about one of the tallest building in the world, not some tall building in New York, do you understand the relativity of distance? Are you one of those flat earthlings?

So floors collapsing sound like explosions now? Were are your video evidence of such occurrence, retard?

But keep posting, at the end you will be always OWNED!!!

He is not telling you that dumb ass.  refer to the exchange on the CT board you had with him.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #609 on: May 03, 2016, 09:07:51 AM »
Its still pretty obvious you haven't read the report or other independent credible peer reviewed research.  And still most of what you post is incorrect.

You Truffers are a joke. 

Enlighten us here, and stop filling up this thread with nonsense then.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2016, 09:11:37 AM »
Its still pretty obvious you haven't read the report or other independent credible peer reviewed research.  And still most of what you post is incorrect.

You Truffers are a joke.

But what did you mean by this:

I do however, suspect that some in the government may have known about it before hand

You go on to say that "it will never be proven", but isn't that due to lack of investigation -- like them trying to stop the Saudis from being held accountable?  Wouldn't you suspect that as being a reason?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #611 on: May 03, 2016, 09:11:53 AM »
Ozmo, I owned you way back, and now I'm done with you. Not worth my posts anymore.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: May 03, 2016, 09:15:00 AM »
Ozmo, I owned you way back, and now I'm done with you. Not worth my posts anymore.

Still in CT lala land i see.

You owned your self when suggested that research on how to make buildings safer from what happened to them on 9/11 wasn't preceded on why they failed on 9/11.

You claiming that you owned me as a reult of this demonstrates how stupid of a person you are.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: May 03, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »
Enlighten us here, and stop filling up this thread with nonsense then.

The basis of the accusation i have read you make are incorrect.

I would be happy to enlighten you....   When you read the report(s) and make a correct accusation. 

Still you haven't yet done that.

Maybe because you are stupid. 

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #614 on: May 03, 2016, 09:19:53 AM »
9/11: Bush Admits “Explosives” Used At World Trade Center (Video)

Start watching at 0:37 seconds for a in your face revelation from non other than our own president. How you like them apples now?

All of you goverment shill defenders are OWNED!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #615 on: May 03, 2016, 09:25:20 AM »
9/11: Bush Admits “Explosives” Used At World Trade Center (Video)

Start watching at 0:37 seconds for a in your face revelation from non other than our own president. How you like them apples now?

All of you goverment shill defenders are OWNED!!!

Sheist, man.  This one IS weird.

[/youtube]

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #616 on: May 03, 2016, 09:27:43 AM »
Ask yourself, where are the visual indicators of the explosions, because there is a clear difference between the firecracker and the explosion. I have posted examples, and if you still don't know how the explosions look like, I can't force you to learn it. You see, truth can be found also in the details what are missing. When you see the video about the car bomb, you have no doubt that the blast cloud which appears in nanoseconds wouldn't be the outcome of the explosion. Why you don't see anything appearing in nanoseconds at the WTC? Because there isn't any explosions, that's why. There isn't any way to hide explosions, there is always visual indicators you can't miss. And you have to always remember, that this is only a tiny bit of the foil hat stupidity, because all of the videos prove that collapse start from the area which was hit by the aeroplane. So What? So these foil hat guys are stupid enough to claim, that you could prepare massive charge of explosives weeks before, hide it, crash an aeroplane in it, let it burn 56 minutes, and then detonate it and make the towers collapse. All explosives are based on chemical reaction, and all chemicals react to fire, so there isn't really no way that would or could be possible.

Nano-thermite explosives shown above were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11.  Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis.  Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano-thermitic explosives.  After a rigorous peer-review process, their paper was published in the Bentham Chemical Physics Journal, which has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates and is respected within the scientific community.

The paper's first author is Dr. Niels Harrit, a 37-year Professor of Chemistry at Copenhagen University in Denmark and an expert in Nano-chemistry, who says, "The official account put forth by NIST violates the fundamental laws of physics."

Government and independent evidence corroborates Thermitic explosives used to bring down all three WTC Towers on 9/11.  (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

http://investigate911.org/

What you don't see to get a grasp on is that on 9, 11 of 2001, 2 of the tallest buildings in the World, full of asbestos came down in seconds, you imbecile.

Let that sink in for a moment.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #617 on: May 03, 2016, 09:29:09 AM »
So people really believe that the most secure building on US soil only had one surveillance camera that showed that side of the building that day?  Really?  You'd have to be simply retarded to think there is only one single camera with a shitty view that captured the missile hit the pentagon.  If it was a jet, it would have been shot down.  There is a defense system that protects the Pentagon against that very thing happening.  My God people are naive...  That video footage was released from that camera because it sucked, and doesn't give a clear view of what actually hit the Pentagon.  It sure appeased all the idiots that can't see beyond the spoon fed shit they're given to eat by the government though.
Ok littlecawk, link us to the witnesses that saw a missle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: May 03, 2016, 09:35:06 AM »
But what did you mean by this:

You go on to say that "it will never be proven", but isn't that due to lack of investigation -- like them trying to stop the Saudis from being held accountable?  Wouldn't you suspect that as being a reason?

I call truffers a joke because they use flawed logic, rhetoric, crack pot science, etc. as the basis for their arguments combined with an arrogant condescending tone when in reality they constantly demonstrate themselves to be fucking idiots.  they use false assertions as the a base for their arguments.  For example "19 goat herders" or "Office fire".   They are laughed at by the world, by professionals, and anyone with common sense.  Especially those who take the time objectively research 9/11.

They are more interested in "winning" an argument than finding out the truth.  They look through tainted glasses, only seeing information that supports their preconceived beliefs rather than compiling and researching information and then formulating a conclusion.

I initially was intrigued when i saw my first CT youtube vid about 10 years ago.  I was for a time believing there was merit to it.  But i kept researching, i personally talked to people who had first hand expertise in the some of the aspects of 9/11, read books, spent hours on the net.  

There is no credible evidence that says WTC 1,2,7 where brought down by planted explosives, or the pentagon was hit by a missile.  However there are stacks of credible evidence that supports the official and independent reports that backed by science and peer reviewed.  Otherwise, if this wasn't the case, scientific community would be in a uproar.  There would be for more than a few thousand crack pot scientist claiming there was a cover up, it would be millions of them.

As for the possibility of CT concerning for knowledge.  i freely admit there isn't evidence to back it up and the time for an investigation into that is long past.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #619 on: May 03, 2016, 09:45:10 AM »
I call truffers a joke because they use flawed logic, rhetoric, crack pot science, etc. as the basis for their arguments combined with an arrogant condescending tone when in reality they constantly demonstrate themselves to be fucking idiots.  they use false assertions as the a base for their arguments.  For example "19 goat herders" or "Office fire".   They are laughed at by the world, by professionals, and anyone with common sense.  Especially those who take the time objectively research 9/11.

They are more interested in "winning" an argument than finding out the truth.  They look through tainted glasses, only seeing information that supports their preconceived beliefs rather than compiling and researching information and then formulating a conclusion.

I initially was intrigued when i saw my first CT youtube vid about 10 years ago.  I was for a time believing there was merit to it.  But i kept researching, i personally talked to people who had first hand expertise in the some of the aspects of 9/11, read books, spent hours on the net.  

There is no credible evidence that says WTC 1,2,7 where brought down by planted explosives, or the pentagon was hit by a missile.  However there are stacks of credible evidence that supports the official and independent reports that backed by science and peer reviewed.  Otherwise, if this wasn't the case, scientific community would be in a uproar.  There would be for more than a few thousand crack pot scientist claiming there was a cover up, it would be millions of them.

As for the possibility of CT concerning for knowledge.  i freely admit there isn't evidence to back it up and the time for an investigation into that is long past.

Yes I agree there is so much wacko bullshit out there.  I'd say well over 90%.  But that's a winning way for anyone who wants good reason to dismiss everything: they can rightly say they've "investigated" it by watching hundreds of hours of video on the subject, and it's "all" insanity, and in a sense they'd be right.

Simple Simon

« Reply #620 on: May 03, 2016, 09:45:18 AM »
Nano-thermite explosives shown above were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11.  Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis.  Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano-thermitic explosives.  After a rigorous peer-review process, their paper was published in the Bentham Chemical Physics Journal, which has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates and is respected within the scientific community.

The paper's first author is Dr. Niels Harrit, a 37-year Professor of Chemistry at Copenhagen University in Denmark and an expert in Nano-chemistry, who says, "The official account put forth by NIST violates the fundamental laws of physics."

Government and independent evidence corroborates Thermitic explosives used to bring down all three WTC Towers on 9/11.  (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

http://investigate911.org/

What you don't see to get a grasp on is that on 9, 11 of 2001, 2 of the tallest buildings in the World, full of asbestos came down in seconds, you imbecile.

Let that sink in for a moment.
https://digwithin.net/2013/12/08/thermite/

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:21 AM »
Sheist, man.  This one IS weird.

[/youtube]

This is a good example of what i am talking about.  In this video Bush speech is taken out of context by CTers as they calim he was talking about explosives planted in the WTCs.  that shold be a smoking gun right?

that's not the case at all.  Here is a transcript to that speech:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/15/washington/15bush_transcript.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The first bill will allow us to use military commissions to try suspected terrorists for war crimes. We need the legislation because the Supreme Court recently ruled that military commissions must be explicitly authorized by Congress.
So we're working with Congress. The Supreme Court said, You must work with Congress, we are working with Congress to get a good piece of legislation out.
The bill I have proposed will ensure that suspected terrorists will receive full and fair trials without revealing to them our nation's sensitive intelligence secrets.
As soon as Congress acts on this bill, the men our intelligence believed helped orchestrate the 9/11 attacks can face justice.
The bill would also provide clear rules for our personnel involved in detaining and questioning captured terrorists.
The information that the Central Intelligence Agency has obtained by questioning men like Khalid Sheik Mohammed has provided valuable information and has helped disrupt terrorist plots, including strikes within the United States.
For example, Khalid Sheik Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people.
He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.
He gave us information that helped uncover Al Qaida cells' efforts to obtain biological weapons.
We've also learned information from the CIA program that has helped stop other plots, including attacks on the U.S. Marine base in East Africa, our American consulate in Pakistan, or Britain's Heathrow Airport.
This program has been one of the most vital tools in our efforts to protect this country. It's been invaluable to our country, and it's invaluable to our allies.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:14 AM »
Yes I agree there is so much wacko bullshit out there.  I'd say well over 90%.  But that's a winning way for anyone who wants good reason to dismiss everything: they can rightly say they've "investigated" it by watching hundreds of hours of video on the subject, and it's "all" insanity, and in a sense they'd be right.

You can't just watch videos.  Too easy to manipulate the viewer. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #623 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:01 AM »
You can't just watch videos.  Too easy to manipulate the viewer. 

I agree.  Who knows what was done to the video.  Will look at what you posted above.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #624 on: May 03, 2016, 10:01:12 AM »
I see only one mention of the word.  I'm trying to figure out what he could have meant by "to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough"

Meaning to wreck the planes "high enough" or what?