Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46197 times)

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »
AS THE DON SAYS "NEVER TELL ANYONE OUTSIDE THE FAMILY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING".

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: April 11, 2006, 09:03:06 AM »
wow my biggest thread to date, I almost feel like a 240, a sarcasm, a bay, a derek anthony(did i say that out loud, argh)

Seriously i had no idea it was going to stir the rice cooker pot so much, but I have to admit it was entertaining reading ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #202 on: April 11, 2006, 09:10:19 AM »
wow my biggest thread to date, I almost feel like a 240, a sarcasm, a bay, a derek anthony(did i say that out loud, argh)

Seriously i had no idea it was going to stir the rice cooker pot so much, but I have to admit it was entertaining reading ;D

hahaha Flex N Feel Gay ;D
just push some weight!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2006, 09:33:10 AM »
Ok I need to ask a question here, do the pro's use these message boards like the WWF uses the blad guy with the mic to create drama.  Because we all know drama sells.

There is no way Bob is so un-professional to discuss these issues on a message board.  Him and I are about the same age (old be nice LOL).  Old enought to be professional and act like a professional. 

I have been in a few management positions over the years and I know that I would never use an internet message board reply to a pissed off employeee who said a few negative things about me or would I "put my 2 cents" to deal with an employee.

OK boys I congrate you for an awesome marketing plan.  But I can just hear the comments in the pump room.  "Hey awesome flame Bob on www.getbig.com i  pissed my self laughing so hard I didn't need my Aldactone".  Or did you guy Hire Jim M to write the line you guys (wtf is a mus. mag doing a spread on him  what a waste of money).

Food for thought or I may be wrong and you guys are all nuts!

LifterChick

« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2006, 09:54:22 AM »
Ok I need to ask a question here, do the pro's use these message boards like the WWF uses the blad guy with the mic to create drama.  Because we all know drama sells.

There is no way Bob is so un-professional to discuss these issues on a message board.  Him and I are about the same age (old be nice LOL).  Old enought to be professional and act like a professional. 

I have been in a few management positions over the years and I know that I would never use an internet message board reply to a pissed off employeee who said a few negative things about me or would I "put my 2 cents" to deal with an employee.

OK boys I congrate you for an awesome marketing plan.  But I can just hear the comments in the pump room.  "Hey awesome flame Bob on www.getbig.com i  pissed my self laughing so hard I didn't need my Aldactone".  Or did you guy Hire Jim M to write the line you guys (wtf is a mus. mag doing a spread on him  what a waste of money).

psst... Don't tell anybody but Bob and Lee don't really exist.

Lee is actually a renegade muppet that escaped and is wanted in 7 countries for behavior unbecoming a cute cuddle play thing.  Kermit and Ms. Piggy were closing in so Lee got a clever facial disguise to throw off the feds.

Bob is actually a collection of 70's bad haircuts glued together and voiced by Jim Manion.  Thus explaining the latest trend in bald bodybuilders, they needed supplies to build the athletes rep.

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2006, 10:45:20 AM »
PAUL GRAHAM,JIM MANION WAYNE DEMILIA AND ED CONNORS.
WHATABOUT GEORGE ZACHARY?????
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »
Cool then keep me and others posted on the goings on.As every athlete should be allowed to compete and make money where they can.Thanks for looking into it.
HEY LEE I'M GETTING BACK INTO DRAG RACING MYSELF!!! HIT ME UP ON THE P.M. TIP!!

"P-DOG"
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2006, 11:06:03 AM »
tiny-tit bounty hunter

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2006, 07:37:13 PM »

Bob,

How dare you question the integrity of a bona fide pro! You are lifetime meathead who got his pro card out of pitty for a decade of slobbering on Jim Manion's testicles. Go lay bricks or make pizza like the rest of the greasers in your family.

Sincerely,

Grundle

Grundle , thats harsh , Bob is a bonafied pro , and better than a lot of pros out there, and deffentily better than most who are not , sure he has his own agenda and ideals, but shit if we all thought the same 2 things would happen,

1, we would all end up at the same place at the same time wanting the same exact thing, and shit what a hassel that would be
and 2 , we would be living in a very small boring world with no ambitions or foresight other than that of every other person on the planet !!!

So if it wasnt for bob you wouldnt have something to bitch about and then what would you do ??? probibly absoultly nothing !!!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2006, 08:28:45 PM »

Grundle , thats harsh , Bob is a bonafied pro , and better than a lot of pros out there, and deffentily better than most who are not , sure he has his own agenda and ideals, but shit if we all thought the same 2 things would happen,

1, we would all end up at the same place at the same time wanting the same exact thing, and shit what a hassel that would be
and 2 , we would be living in a very small boring world with no ambitions or foresight other than that of every other person on the planet !!!

So if it wasnt for bob you wouldnt have something to bitch about and then what would you do ??? probibly absoultly nothing !!!

If we all thought and did the same thing, Ronnie and his gut would be put in a circus inside a glass display next to the bearded lady, and Lee would win the olympia based on "pound-for-pound" criteria, thereby annihilating the competition.  Well at least if everybody thought like me.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2006, 08:39:14 PM »
Good piont , it is noted !!! :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2006, 09:10:33 PM »

Well Shawn is no longer a real Pro and Chic, well you know he isn't really a pro either

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2006, 09:52:04 PM »
I wanna say a couple of things to Lee and to Bob. I like both of them by the way.

Lee you said Ronnie needs to work on his reading or typing or something before he can post here... that's messed up. i've sent a couple of fan e-mails to ronnie and he wrote back pretty well.  ;)  By the way it's LOSER not LOOSER  :)   When you argued with Bob about whether or not you were obligated to guest pose he said you have been pro 13 years and should know better you brought out how it took him so long to become pro. that's messed up too because everybody knows you're a better bodybuilder than him and that has nothing to do with the argument. Remember Bob's dieting hard... I watched that spot on SPIKE TV where he was playing video games and crushed a game controller with his bare hands. Would you want Bob to ruin his keyboard now? Even worse his arcade game? You guys seem like you're not friendly with each other exept for when you have to be together in public or something (like when Bob has to give you a prize when you win a show). I'm subscribed to your DVD's Lee. Since you own Bob in bodybuilding I gotta give Bob a couple of points for having a really good reality show on bodybuilding.com . Lee take notes on Bob's show :P
Lee you watch 24? That's the coolest show ever.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2006, 11:42:28 PM »
I wanna say a couple of things to Lee and to Bob. I like both of them by the way.

Lee you said Ronnie needs to work on his reading or typing or something before he can post here... that's messed up. i've sent a couple of fan e-mails to ronnie and he wrote back pretty well.  ;)  By the way it's LOSER not LOOSER  :)   When you argued with Bob about whether or not you were obligated to guest pose he said you have been pro 13 years and should know better you brought out how it took him so long to become pro. that's messed up too because everybody knows you're a better bodybuilder than him and that has nothing to do with the argument. Remember Bob's dieting hard... I watched that spot on SPIKE TV where he was playing video games and crushed a game controller with his bare hands. Would you want Bob to ruin his keyboard now? Even worse his arcade game? You guys seem like you're not friendly with each other exept for when you have to be together in public or something (like when Bob has to give you a prize when you win a show). I'm subscribed to your DVD's Lee. Since you own Bob in bodybuilding I gotta give Bob a couple of points for having a really good reality show on bodybuilding.com . Lee take notes on Bob's show :P

Tell em Gibber. :D

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2006, 05:13:25 AM »
Looks like a good one for Judge Judy.

Hugh G. Reqshun

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2006, 07:50:14 AM »
Ok here is the real story.I was never contracted to guest pose.I spoke to Russ and Derek-he was the one putting on the contest.They asked me at the Arnold was i going to Boise i said yes if Twinlab send me to sit at thier booth.So weeks go by Derek tries to get ahold of Twinlab to see if i am going he heard nothing back .I calle di heard nothing.I got back from Australia on Wed and thurs i heard from Twinlab saying i didnt need to go.Derek called me Friday i told him i wasnt going and that is when he said i will get your ticket AS I HAVE YOU ON ALL THE POSTERS AS GUEST POSE.News to me a week out there was no contract or even asking me.Derek and i are good friends he also races drag cars so it shocked me that this was done without asking.As for the internal bleeding well that is also news to me.See if you are trying to start shit try harder or atleast get your facts straight.The texting to Cathy was when Derek was with her then i called derek and spoke to him.He said it was a misunderstanding and we cleared things up.
Now as for Russ and his foul mouth the way he spoke to Adela on the phone and the nasty messages he left me.Well there goes a friendship, he said he had me on posters and radio and tv ads again not asking me.
So there you have the true story.

Lee

Lee,

I knew you'd come through & straighten out all the bullshit surrounding this 'guest posing'.

- Hugh G. Reqshun

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2006, 08:09:40 AM »

UMMM  YEAH  NEXT.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2006, 08:17:50 AM »
UMMM  YEAH  NEXT.

Translation for Gibber:  You have very little point.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #218 on: April 12, 2006, 08:32:02 AM »
I hate 24. Used to be good the first season now it is just like a soap opera show... BORING!
just push some weight!

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: April 12, 2006, 08:54:29 AM »
Lee is a thick-headed bogan stirring the shit-pan. That's his sole purpose. He always starts up some shit to draw attention to himself. Obviously it IS Bob's business since he IS the athlete's representative. You DO realise this don't you? Priest is setting things back for the pros as a whole.

you and the I KNOW character have to be 2 of the whiniest girls in this thread

make some fucking sense before you start typing gibberish or at least spare the rest of us and chop off your fingers

SolDat

• Getbig III
  • What set you from?
« Reply #220 on: April 12, 2006, 12:57:09 PM »
Yeah i guess but you reading it all makes you in the club too.Welcome looser

Thankx!  This is why you are the best!
I.C.A.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: April 12, 2006, 01:29:07 PM »
well... yea. just random thoughts... doesn't really have anything to do with the subject.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »
After reading this entire thread, it's no wonder why this "industry" is so screwed up. Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up, you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional and conduct your business affairs like children. Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum? Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's? Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #223 on: April 12, 2006, 04:42:56 PM »
I watched that spot on SPIKE TV where he was playing video games and crushed a game controller with his bare hands.

Monster grip strength
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2006, 05:06:53 PM »
After reading this entire thread, it's no wonder why this "industry" is so screwed up. Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up, you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional and conduct your business affairs like children. Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum? Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's? Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves.

Why thank you
JACKASS :)