Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 28331 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2006, 12:44:19 PM »
Jack your an enthusiastic guy and i'm sure a good guy, but you really do look ridiculous when you say stuff like you think you ca beat Bob...that's insane.  bodybuilding is a tough game and to be good is pretty unique.  Anyone can build a arm or chest or some muscle, but only a very very small number of people that compete actually do great...most will never win a legit show. 

Seriously, and i aint being mean hearted or anything but you should NOT have been on a so called professional stage.  I mean you can and should go back to the drawing board and change things up then give a show like the Ny state, Mets or Suburban a shot...see how you do....work hard, maybe put a little more effort in it than you would a hobby and see where it takes ya, but to go on a pro stage, refer to yourself as a pro and actually say things like you can beat Bob C is completely insane. 

If Bob gets no respect from you as a person you should not and could not deny the fact that Bob was a better BB than you at age 18....he was then and is now one of the best in the country.  I know you respect BB so try to put your defense responses on hold and think about it.  No...absolutely no disrespect toward you here at all....I've been around competing for a long time myself and the one thing I can not stand (and I'm sure you agree) is when people don't give bodybuilding the respect it deserves, especially in this day and age of drugs.  Today anyone can build a bit of muscle with the right drugs and minimal effort, but to be an elite level BB or even regional champion takes something more special.       

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2006, 12:51:06 PM »
Steve was there pencil and pad in hand, writing down the names of any IFBB Pros or NPC competitors in sight. According to MisterGX, all NPC competitors who entered the building, even to watch the show, will be penalized 5 places at their next competition. IFBB Pro Lee Priest will be banned, but IFBB Pro Valentin Jabes will not be, because it won't make any headlines.

Special "Just the Fux, Please" Ed

According to me??  When did I become an NPC Official??  Get your people straight Ed..  I'm not Steve....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2006, 12:54:44 PM »
According to me??  When did I become an NPC Official??  Get your people straight Ed..  I'm not Steve....
I was kidding MGX. Lighten up Francis.

Special "I spoke to God too" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2006, 01:08:32 PM »
I was kidding MGX. Lighten up Francis.

Special "I spoke to God too" Ed

Oh boy... ::)

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »
Here's some facts that very few know about. Steve Weinberger was spoon fed bodybuilding by Wayne Demilia at a very young age. Demilia took Steve every fuckin' place. Steve couldn't judge an apple from an orange but Wayne kept him around . In the early 80s Wayne introuduced Bev Frances who I know is a very nice person to Steve. Steve fell for Bev in a way big  way and they were married.

Because Steve was a New York guy and a friend of Waynes, Jim Manion encouraged him to run for the NPC chairman for New York. He began to promote contests successfully on a local level. When Wayne was fired or whatever happened during that period, Weinberger started to run the NY Pro show. As in all things memories tend to be  short and he has turned into a fucking lap dog for his friends at the big ranch. Remember where you came from and how you got there!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:29 PM »
Talk is cheap and it's sad that grown ass men are online talking about how tough they are and ooo if I see you, you better bring it! Then claim to be above fighting in person. I could give two shits about it as I know if Steve wanted to do something about either one of them he would have.

George knows how I feel about him and I feel bad for the old fart. I'd comment on Rhino but he'd threatened to sue me again. Let's see George and Rhino both threatening me to sue because I comment on what 99.99999999% of the people see is blatant truth.

Elevate Your Image.™

RHINO290

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2006, 01:41:05 PM »
Talk is cheap and it's sad that grown ass men are online talking about how tough they are and ooo if I see you, you better bring it! Then claim to be above fighting in person. I could give two shits about it as I know if Steve wanted to do something about either one of them he would have.

George knows how I feel about him and I feel bad for the old fart. I'd comment on Rhino but he'd threatened to sue me again. Let's see George and Rhino both threatening me to sue because I comment on what 99.99999999% of the people see is blatant truth.

Oh, I was waiting for you to come out.....say what you want Issac, I told Ron to give you my best, that where I leave it, if you want to bash me because I missed my conditioning, go ahead....I'm not lowering myself.
Peace bro.seriously.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2006, 02:11:57 PM »
Oh, I was waiting for you to come out.....say what you want Issac, I told Ron to give you my best, that where I leave it, if you want to bash me because I missed my conditioning, go ahead....I'm not lowering myself.
Peace bro.seriously.
I don't need to bash you Jack, the photos speak volumes.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Elevate Your Image.™

RHINO290

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2006, 02:20:36 PM »
I don't need to bash you Jack, the photos speak volumes.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

You know waht, I have had it with you, fact is, you never finished my fucking website, never got bck to me. Then you threatened me to "reveal all the bullshit on my site" there is no bullshit on my site. Fact is you never took the time to finish my site, you did, however, take my my money. Your actions speak volumes and frankley I am sick of you and your bullshit. I went with Rob, because rob finished the job, for half the money, be a man, and send me my $500 back. Theif.

Oh, and I can others you have done the same to.

You need to be a better man, and stop leaching off people, more and more people are using Rob, because your reputation speaks volume...Now how you like them apples.

Want to play hardball?????? Fuck you.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2006, 02:34:51 PM »
You know waht, I have had it with you, fact is, you never finished my fucking website, never got bck to me. Then you threatened me to "reveal all the bullshit on my site" there is no bullshit on my site. Fact is you never took the time to finish my site, you did, however, take my my money. Your actions speak volumes and frankley I am sick of you and your bullshit. I went with Rob, because rob finished the job, for half the money, be a man, and send me my $500 back. Theif.

Oh, and I can others you have done the same to.

You need to be a better man, and stop leaching off people, more and more people are using Rob, because your reputation speaks volume...Now how you like them apples.

Want to play hardball?????? f**k you.
WHOA bad move JACK! BAD MOVE! Do you REALLY want to go here Jack?

BTW you never paid me $500. You paid me $419 and never provided content.

Do you really want me to post your emails and expose your lying ass here for all to see?

You wanna talk lawsuits - slander me, my company and my business on a message board where I interact. You're starting to build a very good case for that.

Shall we continue or do you want me to take you down like 17 others did in the PDI show?
Elevate Your Image.™

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »

Do you really want me to post your emails and expose your lying ass here for all to see?

You wanna talk lawsuits - slander me, my company and my business on a message board where I interact. You're starting to build a very good case for that.

Shall we continue or do you want me to take you down like 17 others did in the PDI show?

Take the high road and take this to PM man. Just a suggestion.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2006, 02:47:07 PM »
Take the high road and take this to PM man. Just a suggestion.
I did and this is the route Jack is taking.
Elevate Your Image.™

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »
Wow all this I will show you mine if you show me yours shit is nice but for Fuks sake Jack it's Over,Past Forget about it.If you haven't worked out how this place works then you are Dumb.Nobody cares.Everyone burns and talks shit,.this is like Hell.Go and train and spend some of ya millions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.Do you get it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »

So what did  you give him for the 419?, even without content, a lot can be accomplished, ie.  layout, navigation, programming, fonts, palette, etc..

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
This is for ''insiderxyz''There is always A mutt that acts like a dogg.Listen whats the ''beef ...but this ''insiderxyz'' this board shit but ...Look you have know idea whats up .. or what dragon you might wake UP....
Bro ''WANT SOME'', in jail punks like you when they were tied to the shower and there arm pits were ice picked some of the bad things you see....Think of who you insult and the people you might be messing with.I would really think about these insults or go find whoever you want to beef with and get your faced sliced wide ''OPEN AT BEST''SOUNDS LIKE.MAYBE YOU  you need a lesson, and who knows keep on and you might get that wish.NO THREATS INTENDED JUST THOUGHTS PASSED ALONG. ;D

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2006, 03:09:11 PM »
To be clear that was not freeman posting just someone posting under that ,but you guys need to kool out on this whole deal ,peace out :-X

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »
Here's some facts that very few know about. Steve Weinberger was spoon fed bodybuilding by Wayne Demilia at a very young age. Demilia took Steve every fuckin' place. Steve couldn't judge an apple from an orange but Wayne kept him around . In the early 80s Wayne introuduced Bev Frances Who I know is avery nice person to Steve. Steve fell for Bev in a way big  way and they were married. Because Steve was a New York guy and a friend of Waynes, Jim Manion encouraged him to run for the NPC chairman
for New York. He began to promote contests successfully on a local level. When Wayne was fired or whatever happened during that period ,Weinberger started to run the NY Pro show. As in all things memories tend to be  short and he has turned into a fucking lap dog for his friends at the big ranch. Remember where you came from and how you got there, you douchebag

Same thing can be said for Wayne...  The I.F.B.B. made him a wealthy man..

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »
Must we all quit our hobbies if we're not the best evah?
T

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »
Ice pick in the arm pits Now that shit would hurt,beats the arse out of a pillow case full of soap and a bag over the head.Yes alot of these boys want to hope they never get the go to jail pass.IMO.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2006, 03:19:42 PM »
I did and this is the route Jack is taking.

If this is true Jack has made an error.  :-\

Hightop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »
To be clear that was not freeman posting just someone posting under that ,but you guys need to kool out on this whole deal ,peace out :-X

Why are you letting illiterate ex-cons post under your handle?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2006, 03:27:53 PM »
I had Steve stay at my place for a couple of days. If it weren't for Bev he would still be delivering bundles of newspapers in New York.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2006, 03:33:35 PM »
I had Steve stay at my place for a couple of days. If it weren't for Bev he would still be delivering bundles of newspapers in New York.

;D Ouch.
a

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2006, 03:45:49 PM »
I think people have the story wrong. I HEARD it was Jocelyn Peltier who was pushing people around in the audience. True?  ;)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »
I think people have the story wrong. I HEARD it was Jocelyn Peltier who was pushing people around in the audience. True?  ;)

Now THAT makes sense! Finally someone clarifies things.