Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 845799 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: RON- Its time to De-mod SUCKMYMUSCLE
« Reply #900 on: May 09, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »
I vote to have Adonis take his place.  His culinary pursuits, coupled with his now legendary "Adonis Principles" would be a perfect fit.
alright, alright calm down we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here.

;D ;D
follow the arrows

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #901 on: May 09, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »
This is turning out to be worse than the pumpster debacle  :-X

nah I don't know man.. pumpster was pretty bad hahaha
from incomplete data

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
What doesn't make sense to me is IF he is indeed a gimmick, why would he spend so much time building and maintaining this fake persona only to occasionally troll the board?

The effort vs. entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?
I'm leaning towards severly handicapped.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
What doesn't make sense to me is IF he is indeed a gimmick, why would he spend so much time building and maintaining this fake persona only to occasionally troll the board?

The effort vs. entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?

Exactly. There's some deep rooted psychological issues there.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #904 on: May 09, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
SMM keeps coming back for more! He takes a break for a few hours, and just when you think he was already DEMOLISHED he posts again and causes another SHITSTORM tsunami LOL!!! He's been stripped bare of any ounce of credibility in his entire post history, I can't even imagine what's coming next  :'(
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Oh man.. these are great stories. Lt-Col(at his age must be record in the army), 600+ bench, iq 180+.

Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg..

My BITCH can make up any story upon request, she is eager to please all men who seek her services, but before working with her, you need to ask me for permission first.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: May 09, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
I vote to have Adonis take his place.  His culinary pursuits, coupled with his now legendary "Adonis Principles" would be a perfect fit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: May 09, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
Let's go ahead and show him the door, Ron.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #908 on: May 09, 2012, 02:38:41 PM »
Agreed. Microphones, etc. And W8-M8's chops made Panda's demise inevitable.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: May 09, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »
I think it's about time I became a mod.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

Pure Gold...Haha

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #911 on: May 09, 2012, 02:40:30 PM »
I think it's about time I became a mod.
don't think Bay is giving up his mod position of the homosexual board any time soon.
follow the arrows

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
omg, this bringing up old contradicting posts is brilliant :D

Dude, I can't wait to see your video! :D That will be the shit! Titus killing that chick was a shame, though:no altercation with Baroni will happen. But hey, we are bodybuilders and we can eventually challenge that bitch someday. I hold a third degree black belt in Shotokan Karate, but I haven't fought in years. Not as if I need any training, weighing 260 lbs and having a 480 lbs bench(it wen't down a lot, after I got off the sauce. But still... :o ;D). Stick around! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Third degree black belt....Shotokan Karate.    ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: May 09, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
SMM keeps coming back for more! He takes a break for a few hours, and just when you think he was already DEMOLISHED he posts again and causes another SHITSTORM tsunami LOL!!! He's been stripped bare of any ounce of credibility in his entire post history, I can't even imagine what's coming next  :'(

Yeah it's quite unbelievable how he keeps coming back completely unphased by the massive ownings he's received.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
meh just some minor scrapes and fleshwounds
Yeah. That'll buff right out.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
LOL, I thought everyone lies and is a superhero on Getbig? I see flies being drawn to rotting meat here!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 ???

I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :-\

Dude, cut the sarcasm. I am not fucking around here. Facts:

- Some people in the World belong to elite special forces army groups.

- They are above the average man in muscularity, hence it's not uncommon for some to be 300+ lbs.

- It's not uncommon for elite forces officers to be interested in bodybuilding and weightlifting and post on boards like this.

So why is it so unbelievable to you that a 300+ lbs former special forces officer would be posting on Getbig? It is perfecly fucking plausible!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
???
'I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.'

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dummy. Sometimes it's the small things that gives us away.     ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
By the way, you must be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY to challenge me to fight! Not only am I 6'5, but I have a very extensive backround in MMA. I would humiliate your cun t of a friend in front of you, then rape her in the shit-hole, and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it.

If you really want to fight me, I'll be waiting for you. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, FL and my IP is 201.37.14.13. By the way, you son of a cum-dumpster, if you do come to fight, come armed, because at the end, one of us gets to live and the other one dies. Let's see if you're man enought to back up your shit; I know I'm man enough to back up mine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fort Lauderdale address and IP, and also man enough to "back up his shit".   ::)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. ........not one shred of credibility.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I like the nature and direction of this thread..

It's like walking by a filthy criminal who has wronged the entire village, who now lies flat on the ground as innocent bystanders walk by and kick him in the face and balls.

BITCH, make sure you have my money ready when I drive by your corner..  Daddy needs to buy a few more clothes hangers to beat you silly with.

One of the greatest weapons for self-destruction is when you find your own lies catching up to you and bringing about your own demise ~ OneMoreRep

"1"

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Come on fellas, you just can't take Getbig seriously. It's an Internet forum, after all. Reading some of the posts here just made me laugh aloud!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
:-\

Is he unaware of the fact that most special forces must be able to walk up a flight of stairs without losing their breath?

300lbs, lmao!!
from incomplete data

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
Threads like these are the reason I come to Getbig..Long overdue tho!
Damn,OMRB is getting violated..

50 pages by tomorrow!