Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 01:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 177725 times)
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: May 09, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »

'Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.'   LOL. Nice find. Totally makes no sense.    Grin

all I accom­plished in my life was that I once won some fight­ing bouts, and was looked up to by 18 year-olds.

Typical OMRB response:
YOU WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO THE GREATNESS AND FURTHERANCE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES YOU DUMB SONOFABITCHH!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, epic projecting  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 09, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »

So let me get this straight : homo calls out SMM .. he answers .. shit gets real and OMR bitches out? I thought he'd love the pounding
Im starting to think you know who the real SMM is.  
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 09, 2012, 02:22:03 PM »

ROFLMAO

Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me Huh

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

E
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 09, 2012, 02:23:52 PM »

SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

Yes, but since I'm a certified physical trainer with a degree in physiology, you can be sure my estimate is pretty accurate.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'll raise your John Rambo with a CFT & Physiology degree..... Grin
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 09, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »

I agree as well.

There is legitimate reason, too. There is a sticky thread on the nutrition board on how to lose weight written by OMRB and it's full of outdated advice, for example the need to eat five to six small meals a day.

There is no need for such a schedule, as it does not provide a metabolic advantage as it has long been claimed. This was proven wrong in a 2007 study.

I was reluctant to address this, because OMRB is a mod there and could easily have banned me and deleted my posts.
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 09, 2012, 02:24:08 PM »

Im starting to think you know who the real SMM is.  
it's not important .. I find it funny how the fag melts and strts posting in caps lol... SMM is yanking his chain and they all come in drones lol
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 09, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »

Well we all know SMM is either retarded or a gimmick. Probably both.  How the hell did SMM get to become a mod?  Ron should speak on this.  Does SMM = former or current pro? Does SMM = Ron?
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 09, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »

This is turning out to be worse than the pumpster debacle  Lips sealed

follow the arrows
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 09, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »

What doesn't make sense to me is IF he is indeed a gimmick, why would he spend so much time building and maintaining this fake persona only to occasionally troll the board?

The effort to entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?

from incomplete data
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Bunch Commander

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:04 PM »

it's not important .. I find it funny how the fag melts and strts posting in caps lol... SMM is yanking his chain and they all come in drones lol
Pretty sure OMR hasn't posted a pic in his underoos, Chief.    Roll Eyes
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »

I vote to have Adonis take his place.  His culinary pursuits, coupled with his now legendary "Adonis Principles" would be a perfect fit.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT!

At least MY BITCH only has one master to answer to, you on the other hand, have been owned into oblivion by so many, that it's no surprise your loose vagina forgets which master to answer to.

Now, why don't you be a good gypsy and go photoshop some more of your pictures?

Leave now or I'll call Groink to come over and cover you with cum, just enough for you to feel special again.

"1"
Karpaasi
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »

Oh man.. these are great stories. Lt-Col(at his age must be record in the army), 600+ bench, iq 180+.
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 09, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »

I vote to have Adonis take his place.  His culinary pursuits, coupled with his now legendary "Adonis Principles" would be a perfect fit.
alright, alright calm down we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here.

Grin Grin

follow the arrows
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 09, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »

This is turning out to be worse than the pumpster debacle  Lips sealed

nah I don't know man.. pumpster was pretty bad hahaha

from incomplete data
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: May 09, 2012, 02:30:32 PM »

What doesn't make sense to me is IF he is indeed a gimmick, why would he spend so much time building and maintaining this fake persona only to occasionally troll the board?

The effort vs. entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?
I'm leaning towards severly handicapped.
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 09, 2012, 02:31:03 PM »

The effort vs. entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?

Exactly. There's some deep rooted psychological issues there.
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 09, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »

SMM keeps coming back for more! He takes a break for a few hours, and just when you think he was already DEMOLISHED he posts again and causes another SHITSTORM tsunami LOL!!! He's been stripped bare of any ounce of credibility in his entire post history, I can't even imagine what's coming next  Cry

follow the arrows
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 09, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »

Oh man.. these are great stories. Lt-Col(at his age must be record in the army), 600+ bench, iq 180+.

Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg..

My BITCH can make up any story upon request, she is eager to please all men who seek her services, but before working with her, you need to ask me for permission first.

"1"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 09, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »

polychronopolous
Getbig V

Ya gotta play thru it!!

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 09, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »

Let's go ahead and show him the door, Ron.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Bunch Commander

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 09, 2012, 02:38:41 PM »

Agreed. Microphones, etc. And W8-M8's chops made Panda's demise inevitable.
JasonH
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 09, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »

I think it's about time I became a mod.
225for70
Getbig IV

Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 09, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »

SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

Pure Gold...Haha
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 09, 2012, 02:40:30 PM »

I think it's about time I became a mod.
don't think Bay is giving up his mod position of the homosexual board any time soon.

follow the arrows
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!