Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852708 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
There is a Pedro Coderch who also happens to be a  registered Sex Offender in Florida.

;D

"1"

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
There is a Pedro Coderch who also happens to be a  registered Sex Offender in Florida.

And there it is.

Looks like he's no longer your property onerep. He's getbig community property now and  the lynch mob stand ready.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
 Yes, I would have sex with her but a middle school/high school girl is much better. Nature wants men to fuck them young! Girls are at their most attractive as soon as they start menstruating around age 13 or so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
but how is he linked to smm?

are you
stupid
really

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Getbig is crawling with pedos. SucksManMeat is just another in a long line of them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
There are days I fully "heart" you.....NO HOMO!   ;D   ;D   ;D
OUTED!!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 24, 2009 at 5:03 am
@Mark Walsh

I think that not even you believe what you just said. So the only rea­son why all the gay men I know are effem­i­nate is because only the effem­i­nates are vis­i­ble? Oh, really? I must have heard this argu­ment a bil­lion times. I guess the gay men can’t tell those mas­cu­line gay men either, because the most com­mon com­plain I heard in gay mes­sage boards is that there aren’t many mas­cu­line gay men around. Maybe you should go there and tell all those gay men where the macho gays are, because they would love to know that. Maybe they are meet­ing the same men you are talk­ing about, except they don’t think they are as mas­cu­line as you think they are. And please don’t use the homo­pho­bia card with me. Get real. I am not even what you could call a straight guy, so try­ing to use the polit­i­cal cor­rect card with me does not work. I actul­lay had a boyfriend when a teenager, ok? We held hands, French kissed and all those kindfs of things. We didn’t sodom­ize each other because we found it dis­re­spect­ful. But we dis every­thing else. I just don’t think I have noth­ing in com­mon with gay men. As a lit­tle boy, I fished and hunted and had no inter­est in dress­ing up in my mother’s clothes like so many boys that grow up to be gay have. I never desired to be a fairy princess or a lit­tle mer­maid. As a ado­les­cent boy, I was a var­sity wrestler in shcool half­back of the foot­ball team and yes, even though I was voted the most beau­ti­ful boy in school and that is an effem­i­nate title, I never actu­ally pur­sued it; peo­ple just gave it to my per­son. I never wanted to be cheer­leader or a dancer or noth­ing which girls pur­sue. As a young men, I did MMA fight­ing to prove myself and I sus­tained sev­eral exposed frac­tures. I once went to a gay­lub and I found out I had nothin gin com­mon with those guys. The guys were dressed in pink danc­ing to Donna Sum­mer tunes and flam­ming like there was no tomor­row. I had noth­ing to talk about with them. They were talk­ing about how so and so actress looked fab­u­lous in the last Acad­emy Award appear­ance and how fierce Madonna is and other stuff like that. Most of those guys were exactly like girls but with a dick. And while I do not mind guys being fem­i­nine, I must admit I don’t have the patience to deal with grown up men that behave like ado­les­cent girls.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Ladies in gentlemen, come to your own conclusions when reading this, but from where I stand I see a PEDOPHILE that is being harboured here..

Yes, I would have sex with her but a middle school/high school girl is much better. Nature wants men to fuck them young! Girls are at their most attractive as soon as they start menstruating around age 13 or so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MY BITCH is so fucking rotten...
"1"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

sfod-d reserve division

all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: suckmymuscle on January 06, 2006, 11:44:05 PM
  Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

Ridiculous bullshit! LOL  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMR laying a solid beating on his bitch in this thread.
Diagnosis: recovery impossible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 24, 2009 at 5:03 am
@Mark Walsh

I think that not even you believe what you just said. So the only rea­son why all the gay men I know are effem­i­nate is because only the effem­i­nates are vis­i­ble? Oh, really? I must have heard this argu­ment a bil­lion times. I guess the gay men can’t tell those mas­cu­line gay men either, because the most com­mon com­plain I heard in gay mes­sage boards is that there aren’t many mas­cu­line gay men around. Maybe you should go there and tell all those gay men where the macho gays are, because they would love to know that. Maybe they are meet­ing the same men you are talk­ing about, except they don’t think they are as mas­cu­line as you think they are. And please don’t use the homo­pho­bia card with me. Get real. I am not even what you could call a straight guy, so try­ing to use the polit­i­cal cor­rect card with me does not work. I actul­lay had a boyfriend when a teenager, ok? We held hands, French kissed and all those kindfs of things. We didn’t sodom­ize each other because we found it dis­re­spect­ful. But we dis every­thing else. I just don’t think I have noth­ing in com­mon with gay men. As a lit­tle boy, I fished and hunted and had no inter­est in dress­ing up in my mother’s clothes like so many boys that grow up to be gay have. I never desired to be a fairy princess or a lit­tle mer­maid. As a ado­les­cent boy, I was a var­sity wrestler in shcool half­back of the foot­ball team and yes, even though I was voted the most beau­ti­ful boy in school and that is an effem­i­nate title, I never actu­ally pur­sued it; peo­ple just gave it to my per­son. I never wanted to be cheer­leader or a dancer or noth­ing which girls pur­sue. As a young men, I did MMA fight­ing to prove myself and I sus­tained sev­eral exposed frac­tures. I once went to a gay­lub and I found out I had nothin gin com­mon with those guys. The guys were dressed in pink danc­ing to Donna Sum­mer tunes and flam­ming like there was no tomor­row. I had noth­ing to talk about with them. They were talk­ing about how so and so actress looked fab­u­lous in the last Acad­emy Award appear­ance and how fierce Madonna is and other stuff like that. Most of those guys were exactly like girls but with a dick. And while I do not mind guys being fem­i­nine, I must admit I don’t have the patience to deal with grown up men that behave like ado­les­cent girls.
This shit just keeps getting better and better............or goes from bad to worse depending on how you look at it.

GEEZUS!!!

suckmymuscle

My feelings are decimated... :'(

I can see that OneMoreSuckMyDick is still running away from me and making excuses. 8)

I am so happy right now. I love all this attention. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

This shit just keeps getting better and better............or goes from bad to worse depending on how you look at it.

GEEZUS!!!

LOL...that is actually pretty funny. Too bad it's not me. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
???

Every guy on his board seems to be either a Navy Seal, a 300 lbs mass freak or friends with celebrities. Damn, what a successful group of people! ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Dumby?

bradistani

• Getbig V
 My feelings are decimated... :'(

I can see that OneMoreSuckMyDick is still running away from me and making excuses. 8)

I am so happy right now. I love all this attention. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

why not do the honourable thing and apologise, delete your account, and put this unfortunate episode behind you  ???

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
OMR laying a solid beating on his bitch in this thread.
Diagnosis: recovery impossible.

I'm stacking the odds for a full recovery at 1 in 1, 700,000,000,000,0001..

Pedro(sucky) is finished here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE
None of your posts are you...................yo u are clearly a gimmick who makes up shit.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Of course not. Your online twin brother ( who is the real pedo )sure had us fooled for a minute but we're glad you wrestled him away from the keyboard using your superior BJJ skills. It's obvious that none of those demented posts from 2006 could be yours.

Case closed.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
None of your posts are you...................yo u are clearly a gimmick who makes up shit.

Whoa, he doesn't exist. Just a fagment of our imagination.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whoa, he doesn't exist. Just a fagment of our imagination.
That`s the ticket!  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
....and it's only a matter of time before a certain member here part of Florida's PD gives us Pedro's exact location as per sex offender database registration....

It's only going to get better, hang in there folks....
"1"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Ron, as far as you allowing a person making those sorts of lewd sexual comments towards young children to remain moderator on the Nutrition board...completely unacceptable. This guy is an absolute disgrace.