Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3134925 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #35025 on: September 21, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »
the ronnie side has been saying fuck quotes for 1400 pages now.

the dorian side clings to them because a few 12 year old quotes are the ONLY thing they have going for them.

hellen keller can see that ronnie is easily better than dorian, thats why the dorian side does everything it can to discredit the visual evidence (and there is TONS of it).

dorian wins two poses. thats it.

Ronnie wins the rest.

everyone can see it, its why the dorian side does its very best to come up with every excuse under the sun as to why the visuals mean 'nothing' in a visual sport.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35026 on: September 21, 2007, 02:31:11 PM »
the ronnie side has been saying fuck quotes for 1400 pages now.

the dorian side clings to them because a few 12 year old quotes are the ONLY thing they have going for them.

hellen keller can see that ronnie is easily better than dorian, thats why the dorian side does everything it can to discredit the visual evidence (and there is TONS of it).

dorian wins two poses. thats it.

Ronnie wins the rest.

everyone can see it, its why the dorian side does its very best to come up with every excuse under the sun as to why the visuals mean 'nothing' in a visual sport.. ::)

let me sum up this whole post

The quotes prove your opinion dead wrong and thats why you want to dismiss them , all you want to do is post pictures and claim the opposite of reality

Dorian WINS EVERY SINGLE MANDATORY POSE against any year Ronnie because you can't separate the any of the criteria in a pose while Ronnie certainly has some clear advantages in some poses he doesn't NOT meet them all in all poses hence Yates meets the criteria for bodybuilding in all poses

Ronnie may have better biceps in the front double biceps shot and better taper and smaller joints however thats ALL negated by the fact he doesn't have better density & conditioning , he doesn't have better balance & proportion , he doesn't have he's NOT beating Dorian in bulk and this applies to every mandatory pose you can think of , you look at Ronnie and see his strengths and ignore ALL of his flaws , you look at Dorian and see all of his flaws , and ignore his overwhelming strengths , I can look at both objectively because Dorian is NOT MY FAVORITE bodybuilder , I can separate personal preference from what wins contests and trust me when I tell you Dorian meets the criteria better than Ronnie , he meet the criteria better than almost ANYONE I researched and NO professional bodybuilder has a record like Yates in terms of him never placing below second place , NOT Haney , not Flex , not Levrone , not Ray , not Heath NO ONE do you know what that means? he is the fucking criteria .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35027 on: September 21, 2007, 02:44:46 PM »
let me sum up this whole post

The quotes prove your opinion dead wrong and thats why you want to dismiss them , all you want to do is post pictures and claim the opposite of reality

Dorian WINS EVERY SINGLE MANDATORY POSE against any year Ronnie because you can't separate the any of the criteria in a pose while Ronnie certainly has some clear advantages in some poses he doesn't NOT meet them all in all poses hence Yates meets the criteria for bodybuilding in all poses

Ronnie may have better biceps in the front double biceps shot and better taper and smaller joints however thats ALL negated by the fact he doesn't have better density & conditioning , he doesn't have better balance & proportion , he doesn't have he's NOT beating Dorian in bulk and this applies to every mandatory pose you can think of , you look at Ronnie and see his strengths and ignore ALL of his flaws , you look at Dorian and see all of his flaws , and ignore his overwhelming strengths , I can look at both objectively because Dorian is NOT MY FAVORITE bodybuilder , I can separate personal preference from what wins contests and trust me when I tell you Dorian meets the criteria better than Ronnie , he meet the criteria better than almost ANYONE I researched and NO professional bodybuilder has a record like Yates in terms of him never placing below second place , NOT Haney , not Flex , not Levrone , not Ray , not Heath NO ONE do you know what that means? he is the fucking criteria .

How does your fucking "judging criteria" explain the Columbu of the 90s?

I give you our 6-time winner with unblemished record.. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35028 on: September 21, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »

How does your fucking "judging criteria" explain the Columbu of the 90s?

I give you our 6-time winner with unblemished record.. :-\

Wow you really proved something there pumpster  ::) Yates' wasn't like Franco thats Ronnie the bitch-tit backpacker , you offer nothing except bias and ignorance .

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #35029 on: September 21, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
Wow you really proved something there pumpster  ::) Yates' wasn't like Franco thats Ronnie the bitch-tit backpacker , you offer nothing except bias and ignorance .

and you my midget friend are a STRAWMAN....

haaahaahaaaa

your dumbness really amuses me ND......

the proof is in the pudding strawguy   :P ... ronnie has won more sandows than doz...so therefor ...he IS better.. no maybe...or it was close...

no arguement....history will ALWAYS say that Ronnie has won more olympia's than dorian ...and he therefor IS the best bodybuilder of all time....if someone asks..'' who won the most sandows of all time at the biggest bodyweight...and is therefor the best bodybuilder of all time ?''.......''

oh....ronnie coleman...?   cool...''

so shut the fuck up... you mental lightweight

i love t fuck black girls

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35030 on: September 21, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »
bwahahahaha, you're such a f*cking coward. You challenged me to the Mr. Getbig first and harassed me for not wanting to enter.

Yes, I did challenge you for the Mr.Getbig, granted, but I didn's harass you. Remmber that, if anything, it was you who harassed me to post a pic of myself and I simply stepped your challenge further by suggesting the Mr.Getbig contest.

After I accepted your challenge, you start making excuses why you won't compete. What a pathetic loser!

Who said I won't compete ???

::)

Why is that so surprising? You hav said yourself that lost of people here hate me. Did I challenge that charge from you? No. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35031 on: September 21, 2007, 03:33:36 PM »
  I wonder how exactly it means anything to win something as completely subjective as a bodybuilding contest online? At least the I.F.B.B has a criteria that makes the judging partially objective. But the Mr.Getbig will be judged by whatever taste the judges have, so how winning or losing it means anything? Why doesen't SemenHole challenge me for something that can actually be evaluated, like 1 rep max in the bench, to an arm wrestle or even to a game of chess? I don't get it...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35032 on: September 21, 2007, 03:39:45 PM »
Dorian WINS EVERY SINGLE MANDATORY POSE against any year Ronnie

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35033 on: September 21, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35034 on: September 21, 2007, 03:45:31 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35035 on: September 21, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;)

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35036 on: September 21, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
 ;)

definition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35037 on: September 21, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »
 ;)

definition.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35038 on: September 21, 2007, 03:59:56 PM »
LOL were those pics of dorian supposed to come close to the shots I posted of Ronnie?

ND, you may be able to copy and paste some criteria, but when it comes to actually applying them, much like reading and understanding the english language is to you, you are in the dark. :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35039 on: September 21, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
LOL were those pics of dorian supposed to come close to the shots I posted of Ronnie?

ND, you may be able to copy and paste some criteria, but when it comes to actually applying them, much like reading and understanding the english language is to you, you are in the dark. :-\

;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35040 on: September 21, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »
Yes, I did challenge you for the Mr.Getbig, granted, but I didn's harass you.

oh no? ;)

By the way, I'm entering this year's Mr.Getbig, so I challenge you to defeat me there. Put up or shut up, bitch.

You are chickening out, which makes you a bitch because it was orginally you who challenged me to compare physiques. What a coward you are.

If you don't enter the Mr.Getbig, then you're my bodybuilding bitch

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35041 on: September 21, 2007, 04:56:22 PM »
Why doesen't Sir NeoSeminole challenge me for something that can actually be evaluated, like 1 rep max in the bench, to an arm wrestle or even to a game of chess? I don't get it.

in case you forgot, I challenged you to simply throw up a pic of yourself at your prime after you criticized my physique. I don't understand why the hesitation if you were truly over 300 lbs and lean (according to you). All it takes is a few seconds on your computer to upload a pic. You're the one who took it a step further and challenged me to enter the Mr. Getbig which takes several weeks of preparation. Now you're trying to save face by making excuses and changing the terms of our agreement.

By the way, I would rape you in chess. I used to play competitively. :)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #35042 on: September 21, 2007, 05:21:42 PM »
This thread sucks.  ;)

Yeah!

I've been trying for a while to point up the futility of the whole thing, by ridiculing them and suggesting that we go off at a tangent for respite... but most of the time it's like I'm not even here.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!???

Thing is, as with all obsessed folks (stalkers etc) the object of the fixation (in this case the Coleman/Yates argument) is way less important than the obsessive behaviour itself.

That's what fuels these people.

Oh, and by the way Venus; your sub-avatar message, I have another:

Nice ass... Shame it's on your SHOULDERS!!!

TNBT

Only 25 characters!?

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #35043 on: September 21, 2007, 05:36:02 PM »
hey TNBT...

u are close to doz aintcha?

i mean ...you trained with the guy...

what's your real thoughts on this topic dude...?

is ronnie more developed ...or is doz?

i'd love to get yor opinion dude...
i love t fuck black girls

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35044 on: September 21, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
oh no? ;)

No, I didn't. You were the one who harassed me for hundreds of pages demanding me to post a pic. Forgot?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35045 on: September 21, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
in case you forgot, I challenged you to simply throw up a pic of yourself at your prime after you criticized my physique. I don't understand why the hesitation if you were truly over 300 lbs and lean (according to you). All it takes is a few seconds on your computer to upload a pic. You're the one who took it a step further and challenged me to enter the Mr. Getbig which takes several weeks of preparation. Now you're trying to save face by making excuses and changing the terms of our agreement.

Making excuses? the last time I checked proving to be superior at something involves demonstrating superior skills in that area. How exactly is having a bunch of guys that hate me tell you that you have a better physique than me prove that you're better? Since a physique contest without criteria is basically a matter of preference, what would that prove? Why should I delete my account because some people arbitrarilly decided that your physique is better? What evidence do I have that you didn't bribe the judges just to get rid of me?

I have a 2100 ELO Fide rating! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #35046 on: September 21, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »
Ronnie 03

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35047 on: September 21, 2007, 10:10:29 PM »
No, I didn't.

ha ha ha ha, whatever dude. I just posted 3 different quotes by you calling me "chicken" and "bitch" for originally not wanting to enter the Mr. Getbig. Who the f*ck do you think you're kidding?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35048 on: September 21, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »
Making excuses? the last time I checked proving to be superior at something involves demonstrating superior skills in that area. How exactly is having a bunch of guys that hate me tell you that you have a better physique than me prove that you're better? Since a physique contest without criteria is basically a matter of preference, what would that prove? Why should I delete my account because some people arbitrarilly decided that your physique is better? What evidence do I have that you didn't bribe the judges just to get rid of me?

epic excuse for getting your ass kicked in a bodybuilding contest by a 23 yr old (my b-day is the 27th). ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #35049 on: September 21, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »